Bro look at this dude, wait til you see...

Bro look at this dude, wait til you see....OH NO NO NO NO NO *pig noises**autistic screeching* NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAAJUAJUJUJUJU LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Totes not a false flag goyim

>white
BUILD

This
Too perfect and it lets the left equivocate DRUMPFers with terrorists. I've been seeing that narrative being planted all over the place. Funny how they have no problem removing white peoples rights under the guise of anti terrorism but throw a shitfit when someone tries to limit muslim travel.

not even the same color hair

They're trying so hard to link this to Trump somehow. That's the whole reason why they were so quick to report that Sup Forums LARP as fact.

>DRUMPF thing getting old and was never clever.
and take the dick out of your faggot mouth.

Not even him

here he is shooting up the airport

Nigger, back to plebbit until you can learn how to greentext.

>t. Triggered soyboy

i got shot at, i'm martin Luther the king all of a sudden.

Oh I love this echo chamber of lies sometimes.

>unmoderated
Fucking kike lies.

Mass disinfo is the lefts best weapon

2004 phone quality video, legit.

hahahaha Sup Forums BTFO again

>unmoderated
savage

Who records a kid in boxers firing a bb gun? Every normal kid goes through a bb gun phase

Hair is covering ears, black
short, red

The simplest ofc would be to just check if his residences have that sort of trim on the house.

If they hide it under the rug in a day or two after intense media coverage, then it was a false flag to hide another event of greater importance since the event will have outlasted its usefulness aka once the initial shock is past no need to refer to it anymore. Maybe that NSA shootout or something else.

If they do not hide it under the rug, then it would either mean that he was indeed a ring wing extremist (which seem very unlikely given he is latino, whom literally have their own racial superiority movement (La Raza)) or that the ring wing narrative is a pure fabrication meant solely to fool the general consensus into associating ring wing politics with terrorism/extremism.

i thought he lived in a trailer park? thats a house.

Wtf is going on on this god damn board? NEWFAGS, SHILLS GET OUT

>unmoderated

Enlightened leaf. What was the cover up with vegas you think? That was shoved down the memory hole faster than anything I've ever seen.

ADL used Sup Forums as an excuse to lie.

DOTR will have casualties, oh well.

Q predicted this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Son, remember when you quit your job at JC Penny because you said you needed to moderate your Sup Forums anime yuri board full time?
>Yes father
>Well I just saw on my main stream news outlet that Sup Forums is FUCKING UNMODERATED. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU 35 YEAR OLD FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Only niggers fire guns like this.

>unmoderated
MODS=GODS
>online forum that has been known to perpetuate hoaxes
Sheeeit, Sup Forums is a board of peace. 9gag does all the bad shit.

is it another shooting than this one?

Lol imma trump supporter! Watch me kill all these people!!!! Imma trump supporter!!! Look at my hat!!! Did I mention that I’m a trump supporter?!!!!

False flag. “The fbi has 6 ways to Sunday to get back at trump.” -some fagit

This

>mfw trump uses the "missed signs" as reason to "restructure" the fbi
>mfw he orchestrated the false false flag to ensure mass media coverage
>mfw 1024D chess

Unlike the deepstate swamp monsters he doesn't need false flags because all that shit is real. All he needs is to spin or expose the day to day shit these fuckers are already doing. One can only hope that he has some giant purge planned once all the pieces are in place.

I just worry normies won't recognize what's going on. The matrix analogy is a little on-the-nose, but it's accurate.

WALL