New World General /NWG/ - Monroe Doctrine edition

This is a thread for people of the Americas only

Other urls found in this thread:

ocps.net/UserFiles/Servers/Server_54619/File/Departments/Student Enrollment/Enrollment Summaries/Enrollment Summary By School 2 15 2018.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stupid fucking mistakes man

I like that the wall between being latino and being white was taken down today.

Gracias based Cruz.

What was?
He's not white. They even confirmed he doesn't belong to any white nationalist groups, it was fake news created by the infamous Sup Forums

i feel bad

argentina is proof that there is a cultural problem with us

unless something radical changes we are all going to hell

I completely agree this isn't white it's hispanic and from nbow on the percentage of the population in the US that looks like this or has any spanish last name should be considered not white.

What do you mean?

i wonder how many "white americans" look like him
and what the real porcentage would be

that argentina for a few decades has been exactly like any other latam country

That would be amazing doesn't it.

If we actually counted them as having real american blood.

Bump

bump

Is it wrong if I have enjoyed watching white supremacists shoot themselves in the foot today?

He wasn't fucking white. The media even admits they literally just listened to autists on Sup Forums. Those fucks believe anything

>He wasn't fucking white
He is whiter than most Americans here

American as in the continent or the country?

USA posters on this board

Interesting.
Not a lot of new world camaraderie going on around here. For good reason, I guess.

I made one thread similar to this about a month back and it was a big hit. I guess I chose a poor time. Should have done it a few hours ago and least

Probably because today is a day after a major event

Fair enough. I'm sure people are busy talking about it.

As far as timing is concerned, you got a bretty good window for BRs here. The kids are off to sleep and the good anons are showing up. Let's see how it goes.

>.02 Shekels have been deposited into your account
Keep shilling for JIDF.

How are things in Brazil right now? I honestly look at your country in fear knowing that's where the United States is headed if we don't change things

>Every opinion I dislike is a shill
Have you ever met anybody who comes on here?

There's a glimmer of hope through Bolsonaro, though it's still too early to tell. He's much like Trump though, for better or worse. But overall, things are pretty fucking bad mate.
What abot you? How are things on the other side of the continent?

Most of it is just bantz

Comfy, but it's definitely going to get worse over the next decades. I thought Trump would at least be more aggressive with Congress but it seems he and Republicans would prefer letting Democrats walk all over them. The bright side, the illegals may be leaving pretty soon, dark side, Trump is a civic nationalist that believes in immigration so we're pretty much going to suffer unless two key things are removed.
>Birthright citizenship
>The welfare state
You remove those things and the US remains white for a lot longer. Problem with immigration in the US is that people seem to think we're the only nation of immigrants in the world so we have an obligation to 'help' everyone. Normies conveniently forget the whole of the American continent is nothing but immigrants and many of these nations pick and choose who to let in and who not to. I'm sure Brazil picks and chooses who to let in as well.

>What abot you? How are things on the other side of the continent?
We're starting to mongrelize. The city I live in (Orlando) is like 40% Mestizos, and ~15% other nonwhites. My Uni's demographics look like

>ocps.net/UserFiles/Servers/Server_54619/File/Departments/Student Enrollment/Enrollment Summaries/Enrollment Summary By School 2 15 2018.pdf
Here's an example

It's a damn shame what's happen to our states (From Texas), Florida and Texas used to be shining examples of greatness now we're becoming fucking mongrels. Luckily there are stats showing that the GOP in Texas isn't going to go away any time soon, not sure about Florida but there is a big Democrat problem here since Democrats don't even bother coming here and Dems have an Anglo problem more than the GOP has a mestizo problem

>i'm sure Brazil picks and chooses who to let in as well
I fucking wish mate. Lemme feed you a lil anedocte.

>haitian refugees manage to go all the way up to the northern frontier
>nothing but indians and poor people
>local state government can't deal with them
>no money, no preparation, no structure, nothing
>instead of sending them back, pack them all in 20 buses and sends them down to SP, one of the few good states in the Union with a considerable white population

Funniest part is, they just got them on the bus and told the drivers to drive them all the way to SP. That's a 2000 mile drive, mate. When the buses got here and we contacted the state who sent them they just said "lmao you guys deal with it you've got money and stuff"

And this isn't even an isolated incident. It happens all the time. Anyone can come here and become a citizien any time they want. Good thing is, we're a shithole, so there ain't a lot of people coming down here.

I don't know what they tell you americans about race mixing, but avoid it at all costs. Those first generation mixed babies might look "cute" to normies, but let that boil down for a couple hundred years and you got pic related.

Sounds like shit that happens here. Millions of poor people just poor in and the politicians just say to deal with it as they hide behind their white, gated communities away from diversity and multiculturalism.
Also
>Haitians
...Why? They literally eat mud cookies, why the fuck is South America bringing in Haitians?

>I don't know what they tell you americans about race mixing, but avoid it at all costs. Those first generation mixed babies might look "cute" to normies, but let that boil down for a couple hundred years and you got pic related.
I am not much for some of the outlandish conspiracy theories posted here, but our culture pushes poisonous diversity propaganda, and subtly promotes race-mixing in media. Some whites may say a joke about blacks, but there is no negative feelings towards Hispanics for the VAST majority of whites

The worst part of Brazil is still better than Haiti.
It's way easier to settle down here than it is in America, so they come here. It's not exactly that we're bringing them in, they're just showing up. And there's no one doing anything about it.

The worst parts are not comparable to anything, because being death it's always equally shitty.

WHY DO THEY TAKE PICTURES OF PEOPLE RECEIVING AID, THEN RELAYING THOSE PICTURES ACROSS THEIR OWN COUNTRIES, WHO OFTEN THEN GET VEXED.
>Questions, user, questions.

Oi, you from the Falklands there m8? Can't you read? New Worlders only.

so who were the jews that brought all niggers?

why isn't there a new world general? syria has its own general and that's just one country that nobody cares about. to be honest, i only care about countries i'm connected by land to so that rules out everyone but new worlders.