Made in Abyss

Discuss moths, Bartholemew, mysterajo lord of puzzles, Nightfall and other assorted MiA related fiction, navels, shotacocks and supporting lmao1rock.
Last one hit bump limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lyot3rd/status/892316039186309120
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0NqvdUiWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO MORE OZEN!!!!

I WANT TO PROTECT HER FAINT, CYNICAL SMILE AND I WILL, NO AMOUNT OF BENEDETTO POSTING WILL QUENCH MY DESIRE TO DO THAT

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

I'm willing to bet Ozen would be totally submissive in bed

nth for fucking kill this thread pls mod

step on me user

It's too late user, MiA is now a general thread and the only thing we can do is ignore the shitposters, call out speedreaders and normalfags on their bullshit and keep on talking about the same stuff.

Are volumes 4-6 enough for a 2nd season?

Where did he go wrong?

Why does she say nnaa before even becoming bunnygirl?
Is Nanachi autistic?

initially I thought the daily MiA thing should get fucking eradicated but now I see that apart from shitposters and speedreaders and faggotry there's actually genuine discussion going in most of them and it amazes me

>hypothesising about there being 2nd season of anything
Shiggy x diggy user
but to answer your question, I'm not sure, if village arc will have something like the last page of vol 3 then probably

Ozen is a trap lover
BEGONE!

I want to eat nanachi poop.

Praise the Invisible Hand of the Free Market.

SAVE US LAFFER CURVE

>20$ for that thing
jesus christ

The wonders of capitalism

Looks fluffy. Wonder how it smells.

please stop smelling everything Reg

I dont know why I made this, but I did.

Tsuku-san sure has an interesting twitter feed.

He had this liked too, I was surprised. I wonder what sort of characters he runs in F/GO.
twitter.com/lyot3rd/status/892316039186309120

What's he dancing to?

the sound of girls(boys) being hung

>he's grown far more competent
I would have preferred if he didn't become such a powerhouse that he is now. The possession sequence, although I know its supposed to foreshadow things, still felt a bit cliche and forced. But I can't really complain about that since we don't know the full story yet, it would be simply unfair to Akihito.
>and pragmatic through his trials in the abyss
At what point did he become more pragmatic? Its not bad, if anything its one of the better defining points of his character, but as far as I'm concerned from the very first encounter with abyssal wildlife he never held back on using his one-shot plot device to obliterate whatever lies on his path, and even the "you have a finite number of uses" and "you'll just get knocked out after firing" drawbacks barely were relevant aside from the encounter with tamagucci. Incinerator, as great as the visual effects are, should've been used more scarcely.
Besides, he doesn't really have any negative qualities. Nanachi is a scarred, borderline suicidal abomination that got picked up by some schizo, and she committed a bunch of atrocities both because the was coerced into doing it and on her own volition, and Riko is a dense, dumb walking corpse with a single retarded idea stuck in her mind and I severely doubt her story will have a happy ending. But what are Reg's weak points are? The only single one I can think of is that he is a bit of a hothead, but its one of those positive negative qualities that are actually supposed to make the character admirable and such things rarely backfire in fiction.
I never said I hated him but he is the weakest character out of the three.

If anyone has any page they want to see translated just post them here, my internet today is to shitty to do anything else and I'm bored

where is Bonezones rave lights?

what do you think Nanachi smells like?

fleas
dander
lust

Mothposters must go

I want a Mitty plushie.

I want you as a plushie

can I post picture of my son instead?

Shut up Ozen.

basil
parsley
thym
pine

you think reg is only a robot because tsukushi couldn't think of a reason why a regular boy wouldn't wear a shirt when braving the elements?

AH SUBARASHII, A WHISTLE IS A WHISTLE, EVEN IN ABYSS

Possibly the lasers and being able to tank almost every hit. But the shirt sounds extremely possible

2nd version

It needs all the suffering children in the back

Tsukushi needs to draw more shotas

he's too attached to reg though

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0NqvdUiWI

I WANT TO LICK REG'S envelopes when he asks me to because he doesn't like the taste of the glue

I wonder how Jiruo's nips look like.
do you think they are PUFFY?

Tsukushi personally said her fur smells like this specific spot on a cockatiel's head.

I hope the petstore is opened till 9

No, they're small and manly.

this is the biggest lie I've ever heard, I'm sure they are the most pinkest and most puffiest nipples in all of the Abyss even more so than Maruruk's

How to watch the anime when you spoiled yourself with the manga

Why is this idea so dear to you user? There is no reason why this would be the case.
Jiruo is a manly man, a prime example of a Delver. Unlike Maruruk he's not being fed estrogens in a dog bowl.

It's so the character can better relate to you user.

Yes. The translators dumbed it down to "Mitty" for the Americans, who hated the girl's real name in the translation threads. You know how they are. Could as well go full retard and "translate" her into "Matilda".

The anime is literally 10/10 except for the bug
anybody who says otherwise was never in it for the feels but rather the bonerman.

Reg will probably develop more once he starts regaining his memories.

You think ozen ties maruruk's hands behind his back and makes him eat bananas from between her thighs?

Yes, now give lewdposting a break

Maruruk has a lewd body.

No, cliche and forced would be if he went berserk because Bonestorm hurt his precious nakama and pulled super-strength out of his ass because of the power of friendship and gay shit like that. Reg went berserk because Nanachi told him to sap the powersource for the entire base and he was so loaded up on pure energy it drove him completely mad, as it obviously would. That's neither cliche nor forced, it's cause and effect.

As for pragmatism that would be one of the subtleties I mentioned. What I'm saying is he's learned to be much more practical and assess situations more properly, especially after nearly losing Riko to Tama and learning how little room there is for error. And the only reason you think the incinerator has no drawback is because they've been lucky enough to find a convenient powersource before it ever became a huge issue. They're in the sixth layer now, no telling what's coming next.

For the last bit you don't absolutely have to be emotionally damaged and have debilitating personal conflicts in order to be a good character, and in a way I hate Eva for popularizing this false meme. He's the perfect character for his role in the story, in a similar way to how Kenshiro is hardly a massively complex character and is basically perfect in every way, yet despite all of that he's still an amazing protagonist in his own right because he's a quintessential exemplification of everything that makes his manga so unique. Reg is a completely different character but the point is the same; he's sweet and cute but gets gruesomely tortured and has to kill in order to survive. He's young and innocent but also shockingly lewd and sexual. He's extremely mature for his (mental) age yet when certain things happen it becomes very clear he's still just a child. While a lot of the younger characters are like this to some degree, none represent it on the fundamentally crucial level that Reg does and the way I see it no one else could fill the role better than him.

If you want a literal character by character translation it's: Mi + i + ty

In English it would be spelled and pronounced as Mitty. The ー is meant to extend the vowel sound of the previous character. The ティ is "ta" with a small "i" which results in "ti" and is pronounced as a "tea" or "ty" sound depending on what it's paired with.

Stop shitposting.

>ta
Te*

It's hard not to lewdpost when tsukushi is progenitor lewd himself

You're awfully butthurt about a complete non-issue when the chosen spelling can still easily accommodate the proper pronunciation. Might as well piss and moan that vol 5 isn't all about Bondoararaludorarado, Lord of the shiny part of the morning where the sun comes up.

Which would cause the bigger shitstorm?:
Nanachi turning out to be male, or Maruruk turning out to be female?

the former would be a heartbreak
the latter would be dream come true
gee guess which one user

>Bondoararaludorarado, Lord of the shiny part of the morning where the sun comes up
I like this.

>nn-nnaa you know you can still smell me if you wanted...

Fuck, you're right. Sorry.

But that's the opposite

I don't remember boneicio del guro saying that quote

That was a pretty good post, I am willing to admit that you did open my eyes on the inside to a couple of aspects that I might have overlooked. However, in regards to his character
>For the last bit you don't absolutely have to be emotionally damaged and have debilitating personal conflicts in order to be a good character, and in a way I hate Eva for popularizing this false meme
I never explicitly said you have to, but it usually helps to flesh out the character a bit and make them more human. I am still dissatisfied with him being entirely flawless, that makes him look kinda flat and boring, and I wouldn't really call Kenshiro a particularly good character either. They fulfill their purpose: to advance the plot, but they only do just that. On their own, neither of them really stand out and as I see it, the spotlight gets stolen by Riko and Nanachi, and Reg serves there as more of a useful plot device to beat the moster/lewd the fluff, but not as a separate character of his own. He is more like an addition, a garnish to the main dish, and I really hope that changes with the next story arc.
Also I really dislike amnesiac stories, they're super overdone in fiction.

Umaru the Immovable Nugget!

It was somewhere around the time he explained the origin of his scientific fascination, as seen here.

Ozan is just a fucking neet who likes bulling little childrens

Look at Reg's neutral behavior over the corse of the manga, in particular how he reacts when a potential threat happens. There is tangible development happening if more subtle.

I want to fuck Nanachi's vagina, butt if male

Is the manga on hatius or something?

I want this to get even more lovey dovey.

Kill yourself retard

Reg is for butt stuff only!!!!

We just got a chapter last month what are you on about?

oh dear god, riko please don't prostitute the shotabot

I get the feeling that Riko meeting with Lyza is just half of the story. However, I'm not sure how it would proceed from there, since Lyza is so overpowered that the feeling of danger is gone.

The ascent to the surface.

are they booping foreheads? Is that legal to print?
I'm not sure what he's implying but he's right regardless. Riko and reg haven't had any tender character moments lately. Them being cute and vulnerable is the only respite to the unending agony that surrounds them.

another mentally unhinged mangaka

Let's hope that Bonezone left thousands of cartridges at the bottom.

>Lyza is so overpowered

Did the abyss give her superpowers?

???

What if Lyza is something worse than Mitty and basically no longer physically human, only barely hanging on to her humanity with hope to see her daughter some day?

I want to rub Nanachi with my penis

It's perfectly normal for parents to take baths with their small children.

Headcanon for prudes: they just bathed together when Prushka was small.
Headcanon for lolifags: Burgenwerth had a special sex ed course for this young lady and taught her the joys of loving her own body.
Now pick your side.

Is this fucking real