This woman had a black cross on her forehead

>this woman had a black cross on her forehead

What is this practice and why is she marked?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash_Wednesday
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ash Wednesday...Catholic.

I noticed that too as soon as it happened.

its called Ash Wednesday you neckbeard fedora wearing autist atheist dicklet brainlet

Ash wednesday. Christian holy day yesterday

Literal retards.

You fucker heathens, clean your rooms and accept Jesus into your life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash_Wednesday
kill yourself retard

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOHOHHOHOHOH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

it's from ash wednesday you uncivilized heathen.

a filthy fucking pope loving cuck.

Checked' in ancient egyptian culture 44 translates to 2 birds that sit on a guidepost.

So you are not Catholic

Why, is cleaning your room not catholic?

NOT EVERYONE WAS BORN CHRISTIAN SOME OF US ARE LEARNING

What are the deepest darkest secrets behind this practice? Pagans used to mark themselves with ash, what must this signify? *tips*

>Putting dirt on your face from ancient times is the thing that makes you civilized

JBP lover right here haha

>what are traditions and how do they work?

Ash Wednesday. Catholics get ashes put on their foreheads at the beginning of Lent to remind us that we are dust and to dust we shall return. It reminds us that our time on earth is short, and we should be focusing on our souls, not our bodies.

Seriously, how do you now know this, heathen?

>How is dirt on your face from an ancient tradition civilized

It's not dirt, it's ash, and it represents umm.. hang on let me check Wikipedia so I can berate you some more.

The absolute state of your lives

> I expect all to know my stupid pointless religious practice which isn't even taught by the Bible and is mostly a non-Christian(catholic) practice

It signifies being born from the dust of the earth and to the dust you will return when you die

kys atheist

>rt news

this is common knowledge you are supposed to know this just as you are supposed to know that a jewpedo rabbi sucks 8 day old infant bloody cock

Hmmm

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

...the shooting happened on ash Wednesday.

How the fuck do you live in a Christian country and never learn what lent is

OP is the reason why the West is dying...

FUCKING ASH WEDNESDAY, HEATHEN

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The are the ashes of last year's palms from Palm Sunday.

I noticed Laura Ingraham and Martha McCallum wore their ashes on-air last night.

>Catholics

Disgusting.

its called Ash Wednesday you moron.

this is what happens when the Christian west becomes un christianised. thanks atheists!!!!

Pro tip its not, point and laugh

What nigger trash music is this shit fucking new generation fags can't appreciate fine tuned instruments sex drugs and rock n roll fucking faggot

Honestly that is the perfect day to run a psyop because social media loves to shit on Christians and blame them for just about everything. Subconsciously it's a powerful image.

For lent you heathen

Clearly satanic pedophile cults. OP have you checked out any nearby pizza places? In all seriousness, OP is a faggot as usual.

People marked with ash on forehead=golem
StonemanShooting anagram=ASTONISHMENT
GOON

What in the fuck is wrong with Catholics?

megacults thats why

oh fuck its the crossed

>What is this practice
Christianity

Man you guise are going crazy about this shit.

Fucking
KEK!

look like all the Christians are Baptist trash

They mark themselves at the beginning of lent, a six week period of fasting and penance. Too bad Catholics arenheratica and reject the words of Christ who said not to fucking mark yourselves out so that you can circle jerk to your piety.
Matthew 6:16-18, "Moreover, when you fast, do not be like the hypocrites, with a sad countenance. For they disfigure their faces that they may appear to men to be fasting. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face, so that you do not appear to men to be fasting, but to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.”
Repent you hethens

Ashes from palm fronds laid out before Christ after the Resurrection.

Maybe the problem isn't guns or mental illness or wetbacks or wetback White supremacists; maybe we have strayed too far from God. I believe they got rid of prauer in school in the late 80's-early 90's. I don't recall too many "school shootings" before that.

It signifies that christians basically stole yet another thing from pagans and called it holy, just like Samain or Christmas.

ash wednesday you dumb nigger

heh watch yourselfs kids
your a very tiny minority
things could happen...

Ash Wednesday was yesterday, the shooting was today, how does she still have ash on her forehead?

LMAO I noticed that too, I thought she was a hardcore satanist. Never knew it was some kind of catholic thing.

>the shooting was today,

she gave her kid up for lent

the shooting was yesterday

that is literally the gospel read in church on ash wednesday

Before commenting and looking like a moron google that shit first- at least come half equipped with a brain

Kek

Ice cold. Funniest shit I've seen on here in a while. Too bad it's wasted on the Godless teenyboppers populating this place.

Papist trash. It's good her kid died.

Seems like a folks on Sup Forums are going to hell

Really?

I’m not Christian even I know that plus it was YouTube trending

>I thought she was a hardcore satanist. >some kind of catholic thing.
It's the same thing

Reminder Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Good thing Catholics are servants of satan then. So we can joyously celebrate their deaths.

there was planned for a cop to shoot blanks at them as a school shooting drill, it was on mumkey' interview.

>your traditions are stupid goy

Better import those Somali Muslims instead of Catholics to Minnesotta, user.

Americans are primitive people practicing barbaric practices like putting ash on their foreheads. It's not logical, practical, scientific, rational, or civilized. Savages.

Their elevators also don't have 13th floor because they are irrationally scared of the number 13. Primitive people, these Americans. Believing in such superstitious nonsense.

This but unironically

>proud of being an ignorant moron
The absolute state of your faggotry.

Wow so she hasnt showered since Wednesday?