Enoch vs. Fat Boomer Kike
youtu.be/rzE9vfiLU9Q

Spencer vs. Tokes
youtu.be/7qfGfCnvO3U

Sean Last addresses the "white question"
youtu.be/STWfUif5Zvw

JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtu.be/Drr_SB_Ikck

David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtu.be/X1LOzdBt1nI

JF explains Ethnostates to Sargon
youtu.be/iuTAk-4lhbE

Sargon and Andrew Angling Debate
youtu.be/0LZh6VzLhxU

Jew talks about Bloodsports
youtu.be/ibiR2Z886Ic

12-year old rapes Sargon
youtu.be/0VkwR7v7nvk

WEWUZKANGZ vs Huwhite
youtu.be/IdrrqS6IBnA

JF on the Jordan Question
youtu.be/m6diOTW3deU

Manlets when will they learn?
youtu.be/5g_13bDmyAU

Warski's self fellatio
youtu.be/OKG0B6GW46g

The Story Of Sargon
youtu.be/cxN2iDmrZtU

Sargon goes full 14/88
youtube.be/watch?v=KScC_eBH-es

trs guys vs. libs on warski
youtu.be/fC45HGhF34E

Older Links and other videos
pastebin.com/qKT6FR8u

>im new please spoonfeed me
Go into pastebin, watch Mister Metokurs videos about Kraut, then realise that the thread have moved on
from that in some ways and now its more about "internet blood sports" and the furthering of the race-realism
and to a high extent the furthering of the idea of a HUWHITE-ethnostate

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tc2tk/cheer_up_destiny_thread/
imdb.com/title/tt7957072/
youtube.com/watch?v=SHaseGrd6PI
youtube.com/watch?v=X65lmQnRkyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*destroys your career*

Official Destiny Thread
>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>easily took on and REKT both JF & Alt-Hype at the same time
>Blaire White is scared of him
>Mr Metokur is scared of him
>Braving Ruin is scared of him & chickens out of debating him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen
>has already passed on his genes (2 kids)

It's fucking over, lads. He's too strong. We stand no chance.

REAL THREAD.
ABANDON

FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT IS GETTING BTFO

Ah, the dwarf likes cats ? Maybe he's not all bad then. Still, dwarves are dangerous.

"ey little man, got any... race realism?"

Unironically a Destipede after the Layman discussion.

Former Destipede here, this is hilarious watching Destiny crash and burn... but in all seriousness though, how will he become relevant again??

It is a sad tale actually. Godstiny used to be good friends with Andy and JF. In fact he still praises JF on streams as a vey intelligent guy that got him more involved in philosophy. How tragic that JF and Andy decided to backstabbed him.

>As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 5,025 people, 1,566 households, and 1,130 families residing in NAZITOWN. The population density was 359.5 per square mile (138.8/km2). There were 1,650 housing units at an average density of 118.0/sq mi (45.6/km2).
>The racial makeup of the NAZITOWN was 85.11% White, 11.22% African American, 0.24% Native American, 1.03% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 0.94% from other races, and 1.41% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 7.34% of the population.

Godstiny is too good for this world

NO JF

Sadstiny :(

Sargon likes transgenders
Which is gay

Hey mutt, how about you worry more about Andy? He has literally said in streams he haven’t found anybody from the left to milk for shekels anymore. Destiny can always just got to Twitch and just play LoL for money.

How do we cheer him up lads??

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tc2tk/cheer_up_destiny_thread/

FUCK FUCK FUCK WE'RE FUCKED LADS

tell him to stop playing a shit pixel game with that gaping cunt whore badbunny.

Guys, we can do this. We didn't come all this way for nothing, we have to beat him

They’re scared.

>enoch calls Vee out for his nazitown bullshit

looks like mike is finally figuring it out. Just laughing at how dishonest it was for Vee to bring that up

>"mate I'm jus tryin too hehlp yuu"

legendary stream desu. what did you guys think about it

Eunuch got his balls cut
Alt Hype got anally raped

They won.

Where did it all go wrong?? We need to recapture that past glory lads. We can't let them win! Destiny got this >:)

okay keskistan discord poster i agree

Where's the video of alt hype jerking off?

he was resting on his laurels after the Anglin debate but now he's back in the white nigger ghetto with us.

I'll sell it to you

ur bitc account pls

This stream was meme gold

hmm

Ok Lads. I'm going to have a smoke and then I'm going to EXPOSE THE BOOMERJEW

I broke it up so it's easy to follow. There were some Halsey shills in here before so I hope there are still some around.

Is this Bonnell?

who will stop him?

>mfw hatching my wife's dinosaur

Honestly lads the man is far too powerful, we just need to hope he forgets about us in time....

I missed the ethnostate rumble but the stream recording is only 2 hours for some reason. How long was the whole thing?

y'all got any more of them livestreams?

no one cares about jontron lmao

*BTFOs*

Nothing personnel kid

Holy shit I checked the video it's real

imdb.com/title/tt7957072/

Who one the last ethno-state debate, the liberalists or the Alt right?

Sargons tranny loving exposed

Yea, after his nudes got leaked, the biggest of his fans (me included) showed our dicks to the internet in solidarity

youtube.com/watch?v=SHaseGrd6PI

>sippy cup libertarianism

this is strong rhetoric

THAT WAS EPIC STREAM

It's his wife

Liberalists, but only barely.

Missed the stream. Did anyone ask Sargon why he lied about being black?

I was hoping Kronos was watching

holy shit

Big
If
True

>Individualist liberalist is a degenerate
wow, who saw that coming?

SARGON FUCKS TRANNIES

Dude must be a NEET

My dudes, how are we gonna defeat the Alt-Right if we can't even defeat a French frog-fucking rapist?? We're fucked lads

He still has better taste than JF Garapey.

I want to believe.

VEE DAMAGE CONTROL VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=X65lmQnRkyk

FULL BLOWN STRAWMANNING

will he ever be defeated?

What's the appeal of listening to absolute retards talk about things they are uneducated about? None of them make any interesting or novel points you haven't heard a billion times on retarded forums and imageboards like Sup Forums.

Is it just memes like another poster said?

Sippycup Libertarians.

to the dude who wanted to send me 50 bucks to play vidya with me bitcoin address: FucKYouYouReDumbBiTchX

Yes. By Fuentes.

NEVER IN THIS UNIVERSE

Sippy Cup Liberalists

The alt-right needs to sharpen its skills.

Well this stream is particularly autistic.

This guy's pretty tight, him and cedarwood are a good duo

88 this is real sargon yo

I have no fucking clue what this whole general is about, but I see it all the time.

Something about some guy who plays videogames on twitch debating random "alt-right" people and winning?

Then what happened, why is there blood sports, who are all these other people?

Quick rundown?

Bitcoin adresses start with 1 mate. You seem to have made a mistake when copy pasting

Is that what he said? I thought he was calling Liberal-ists the sippy cup version of Libertarianism.

>implying alt-hype is wrong

Not this one muslimfag

Who's an example of a Brit that doesn't 'sound smart' because of their accent?
Sargon sounds dumb as fuck to this native.

>stealth destiny shilling

inventive.

I don't own Minecraft sargon I'm not 14
The creator is a good dude though

Hang around you might enjoy it. We aren't gonna pretend we're some bigbrain Sup Forumssters here or anything, its just watching people talk shit at eachother for the most part. Like a debate with the gloves off, I guess.

Fucking kraut was a real lesson, all those ecelebs are dumb as shit, holy fuck, I couldn't stand his voice, but still assumed he is at least somewhat intelligent, never again, metokur must be dumb as bricks

Oh he’s never wrong.

who do you think? Sargon literally ran away the moment Enoch came

Guys we need to destroy TheAltHype, why isn't Destiny facing him?? We're not getting anywhere >:(

I opened clips in the OP where they just talk over each other about retarded shit like somebody being a manlet.

Most of what I've seen, including links in the OP and as much of a Destiny video as I could stand, were people resorting to ad hominem attacks, everybody entrenched in their own position and nobody willing to even agree on facts.

No, but its pretty funny to imply the Liberalists are a bunch of big babies isn't it? Especially Sargoy with his running away

>Is Liberalist
>Step-Soyfather
>Can't help self when it comes to flirting with women
>Hits on Tranny

Hmmmm

It's like an RPG, we get +3 speech but our people have an immunity to it

Krauts accent is fake and doesn't even sound "British" unless you're retarded or have never heard one of us talk

Guess

>istening to youtube voices pretending to be intelligent talk
have you heard of kraut yet?

Weren't you shilling for Destiny in this last thread? Why are you such a big Fuentes fan?

Destiny is the least entertaining part of any of this.

The amount of people that would encompass would be so astronomically small it wouldn't even matter.

prove it

fake or not, sounds pretty much as fake as every other youtuber, sargon included, if you wanna show your go vocaroo, fact still stands, the only voice on youtube that sounds dumb is pettibone and she is