Everything About the Las Vegas Shooting Has Been a Lie?

The Associated Press (AP) released the original PDF (Paddock autopsy) of Stephen Paddock’s autopsy results by linking to it in one of their articles last Friday on February 9, 2018. However, they quickly pulled it off the internet within an hour or two because it did not match the official report by the government. Paddock’s Time Of Death was 1200 hours (Noon) on 10/2/17 the day AFTER the shooting 14 hours later.
The police breached the door of the room at about 11:20PM on October 1st. According to the police scanner audio, the officers reported a dead body. So the true account of what took place that day is in question when Paddock did not die until the following day.
There is no explanation but instead, they pulled the report from the internet. The disinformation campaign that was launched appears to be politically motivated against gun owners. This is very strange and the media seems to be ignoring the details as always.
The question this raises is rather blunt. Is there anything we can believe coming from the government about any particular incident? Is every incident being converted into political propaganda? Is this part of the agenda behind the conspiracy involving the bureaucrats v the people?

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/everything-about-the-las-vegas-shooting-has-been-a-lie/

So what the fuck?
Did the coroner make a mistake?
Something smells like shit here.

Save everything anons.

Why is the public being lied to? Nearly 60 people died horrifically but we’re not entitled to the truth? I guess we can rest easy knowing this thread will be slid off the board :(

The only LARP I’ll ever buy into. John is regarded as the all time spook name so I’m guessing this guy was inferring that he was a spook of some sort.

I noticed they recently began saying he died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. This contradicts many earlier statements including from the autopsy stating he was shot in the chest and bled through his mouth and head was completely in tact without damage.

This is why he died the next day. Also, he didn’t kill himself by shooting himself in the chest. That’s obviously a retarded way to kill yourself

The whole thing stinks.
We are obviously being lied to.

But why?

>I noticed they recently began saying he died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. This contradicts many earlier statements including from the autopsy stating he was shot in the chest and bled through his mouth and head was completely in tact without damage.
>stating he was shot in the chest and bled through his mouth
Actually, look at the left side of his mouth.
There is some blood running DOWN from his mouth onto his chin.
So he must have been standing long enough for that to happen.
If he had shot himself in the head, I'd think he'd just collapse to the floor so quickly, no blood would be able to dribble DOWN toward his chin.
Wouldn't a head shot stop his heart so fast his mouth and nose wouldn't fill with blood?

Huge surprise. Mossad did Vegas just like every other psyOP with cover from CIA

Checked

No, there is a lot of blood pressure is your system.
Have you never seen a video of someone being shot in the head before?
The blood comes out in bursts with their slowing heart.

ok, point.
There is a lot of blood pressure in our systems.
Keep this going.
I'm off to bed.

the only reason i can think that the coroner put the time of death when he did is because his estimates of time of death were well before the breach by police.

bump

KEEP THIS SHIT BUMPED

I guess everyone also remembers Adelson met with Trump the day after the shooting. What the hell is up with that? Then the security guard is in mexico before he shows up on the Elen Degenerate show. Some crazy shit either went way right or way wrong.

>Is there anything we can believe coming from the government about any particular incident?

No.

>Is every incident being converted into political propaganda?

Yes

>Is this part of the agenda behind the conspiracy involving the bureaucrats v the people?

Yes.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

I got a phone RMA'd the other day and the purchase date was wrong by 3 months. People make mistakes; this is hardly proof of anything.

Where the fuck is all the brass? There's less than one hundred spent rounds visible on the floor but around 1500 were fired.

There's a famous video you can watch of a guy shooting himself up through the roof of the mouth, the blood gushes out very fast.

Alex Jones.

Yep and ellen works with the hotel paddock shot from

Bud Dwyer