Canada to pass more gun control this spring

thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/delayed-gun-control-bill-expected-this-spring-goodale

>The federal government plans to introduce new gun control legislation, which is expected to fulfil promises made during the 2015 election campaign, sometime this spring.

>Aimed at restricting access to handguns and assault weapons, the Liberal bill was originally expected late last year, but that didn’t happen. On Thursday, Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale confirmed the new timeline.

Ready for the gun grab Ausfailian style Canacucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4028346/analysis-on-crown-indigenous-relations-trudeaus-lofty-commitments-run-into-reality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>more gun control happening in every country
we fucking lost bros

How long until our AR-15 militia invades Canada?

My 3d printer should come in next week good luck restricting my guns now faggot.

Canada was already a dead country walking. The writing was on the wall and they ignored it because they liked their reputation of being not-America more than electing sensible leaders, having a competent and well equipped military, or having an economy that does anything but hemorrhage jobs.

Agreed, balkanization when?

As soon as the population of Quebec sobers up long enough to vote themselves out and Ottawa realities they don't actually have the military capability to stop a province from leaving by force so they spin it as being a mutually agreed upon split followed by every other province except for Ontario and Manitoba leaving because they don't want to be stuck paying for chug gibs in Nunavut and mussie gibs in Toronto.

The Maritimes were always rightful New England clay btw.

You are correct, although it may actually be Alberta who leads the charge for independence and not Quebec since the cause of french nationalism has been declining (not dead but its slowing down as of late).

>The Maritimes were always rightful New England clay btw.
It only is if you have the will to take it, but yes most of it is. Would exclude Newfoundland though, we are much closer to the English and Irish then to the U.S (would advocate for a close relationship if we ever regained our independence though)

>Empty Lip Service: The Government

globalnews.ca/news/4028346/analysis-on-crown-indigenous-relations-trudeaus-lofty-commitments-run-into-reality/

The problem with Alberta independence is that it's useless unless we somehow get direct territorial access to the Pacific. If we can't deliver our product to international markets it doesn't matter what the political boundaries are.

>Canada to pass more gun control this spring
thank goodness, so happy to live in a lawful country

it's true, but american state hood would fix that......

Could realistically turn into a waiting game with BC. BC would be closer to Oregon, and Washington then they would the rest of Canada, so at that point it would probably be more worthwhile for them to leave too.

Neither Alberta nor Quebec will become independent, get you head out of your ass.

STOP its already dead!

>(country) will never split apart

294715th time's the charm right?

>It only is if you have the will to take it
It's hard to argue with a sub 4% unemployment rate those. We've got loads of jobs for ya bud, wicked fucking good ones too.

It's time for a free and Independent Nova scotia. Ottawa can do whatever the fuck they want, but It's time we kill this whole confederation thing.

Why he puts himself in embarrassing situations?

> Neither Alberta nor Quebec will become independent
1995 Quebec referendum:Yes 49.42%, No: 50.58%. Truly impossible.

>school shooting in America
>Canada passes more Gun control
wut

Is there anything Canada doesn't do better than the US?!

he is sexually excited by being humiliated. this whole thing has been one massive cum fest for him.

All Queers are prone to anger tantrums
Should be easy to turn this faggot into a completely out of control hysterical bitch.

Fuck of Burger Nova scotia will return to rightful british rule.

>be leaf
>only be cool because of womens' hockey team

If any of these fucks were smart they would go after ammo.

ahahaha get bent leafs thanks for taking the gun control heat off of us

>british rule
Deader than Canadian patriotism.

Republics are for Lesser men. I need a Royal to bend my knee to.

That probably overall equates to 'Quebec Yes, Montreal No

Alberta will be the 51st state.

Wouldn't doubt it, but we aren't american, we are Newfoundlander's. We where annexed 70 years ago and we have been raped and humiliated every since. Yet a majority here still consider themselves Newfoundlander's first.

How about a crazy outcome:
>Quebec becomes 51rst state
>French becomes the official second language
>Mexicans riot, libs go full agro on fucking white frenchies priviledge

> Talk about mankind
> get interrupted by faggot saying it's peoplekind
> reply with "Yeah sure, maybe your kind of people"
> triggert faggot asks "what do you mean with your kind of people ? "
>You know... She-ple

Basically

Agreed.

Ready to help you boys up there be free in exchange for continued close relations. God Bless free Nova Scotia God Bless a Free Newfoundland.

Brothers tell the end.

I'm okay with that. In BC there are pro-pipeline native coalitions of all things aiming to circumvent BC by terminating routes at the very southern tip of Alaska.

Hello fellow Nova Scotian!

Let's just become American

>if it wasn't for (((them))) the dominoes could have started falling decades ago

feels bad man

>become American state
>instantly go from 80% White to 56% White
Might still be worth it for the 1st and 2nd amendments, at least that way we can spread the word about the danger we face and actually prepare to do something about it.

When SHTF it'll be Newfoundland for the True Newfoundlanders!!
True Masterless Men!!

Why though? We have a whole solar system of leibenstraum just waiting for us.

Is newfoundland as comfy as it looks?
>Never hear of anything bad happening there
>comfy oceans and little green islands
>delicious sea food
What else is there? And yes I know your'e full but I can live there in my mind at least.

This

enjoy no more restricted guns such as handguns and ARs leafs