Can we talk about KanColle?

Can we talk about KanColle?
Its popularity, the dissappointing anime, forgettable movie, what's to come and who would win between these cuties?

The girls, the design were great to fap. Now I gonna do it with Nagato.

is the movie out or not

There's nothing to talk about, it was shit and even players hated it with a passion. The only reason it managed to sell well was because the fanbase was too big for it to fail.

potatoes can't be badasses

>best design by a fucking landslide
>no figures hardly any fanart
>meanwhile generic waifubait like shigure gets 10 trillion of both
I'd say that the Nips have shit taste but it seems like everyone here only acknowledges the generic waifubait characters as well, so I guess the shit taste is universal.

shigure is a common kancolle event closer so no she's not generic waifubait

Comes out on the 30th.

>best design by a fucking landslide
Bulllshit.

Japan has a proven history of shit taste

Musashi's bigger tits and tighter belly win out over Nagato's dated design. More firepower and better belt armor.

Alright buddy, tell me who you think has the best design then so I can laugh at your taste.

Her upgraded form is getting one.

Here comes the 20 unique IPs and hundreds of image spam.

> it was shit and even players hated it with a passion.

Hahahhahahahahahaha no. The KanCancer fanbase is arguably the most cancerous and they don't hate it because they act like bronies. Also, the anime and the game is worse than Naruto.

This one's cuter.

We just need a Kancolle anime that's part harem, part Girls Und Panzer.

You seem to enjoy this a little too much.

Touhou with bigger girls

>bigger girls
What? Shipgirls are normal girl size.

I've seen more mature, full grown girls from kancolle than touhou's jumble of moeblobs. Wasn't trying to imply giantess you perv.

Well that's more because Zun can't draw adults.

>bumping a dead thread from page 9

You mean downgraded form.

You are wrong.

Ro is perfection.

How can Yuu even compete?

Can confirm, just spoke to fumikane himself and he said that designing U-511 was the pinnacle of his life's achievements.

>what's to come
A new season with Shigure as the main character!

Why aren't the Germany ships more popular?

i love these

No more bullying.

I wish there was a short based on sakazaki freddy like fanart, like a nice blend of infomation and cute.

There's chapters by Freddy in the Sasebo anthologies. Unless you meant an anime short.

Yeah, I was talking about an anime. I think that would be neat.

I'm not a huge kancolle fan of it and I hate it's cancer browser game origins, but I still liked the anime. I'm not sure what everyone expected.
A shit game doesn't deserve an anime this well produced in the first place, you should be glad.

There is so much potential for a KanColle anime

Yeah but making it good would actually take effort. Why bother with that when you can just make the half assed part insipid cute girls doing cute things part melodrama bullshit that they went with?

Don't know other games getting adaptations by A1 or Ufotable.

>There is so much potential for a KanColle anime
If they actually got some decent writers, yes, but only because a lot of the girls are great. And even then half of their personalities is fan created via fanart and memes.

I'm incredibly glad I stopped playing it. The amount of time it ate up was scary when I looked back at it, and it's completely wasted time.

anything with ww2 shit will be garbage no matter what because of the fans it attracts. SoL would be the best route instead of forced drama and feeding these idiots' egos

SOL moe garbage fan are the worst demographic, and the one most likely to drop a franchise in favor of the next new hot thing.

If anything, it is the WW2 fans that will remain loyal until the very end.

so I never understood
are the girls huge like actual ships
are their guns manned or are they just like gundams

ww2 shitheads never buy anything so they were never loyal in the first place

They're human sized.

Though I like the idea of huge ship-sized girls better.

But then the guns are tiny and do nothing

they're just girls with ship rigging. They have fairies to take care of tiny mechanisms like piloting equipment and maintenance

magic

And the enemies are also human size.

Only the human ones.

I want to rub her rudders.

That really would have been better.
But they can't make the typical sol pandering that way.

>tfw no giant qt hotel gf

Stupid huge hotel.

where the hell are you going to fit 200+ girls on base if they were giant sized? If you wanna jerk over their equipment, there are normalfag documentaries and wikis for that

>200+ girls
Talk about overkill

Stupid sexy hotel!

The same way a normal naval base can. Norfolk can handle 75+ ships, and that's super carriers and modern-sized destroyers which have more in common with WW2-era cruisers.

>they should be treated like equipment

ww2 buffs really are the worst audience to pander to

But that's what they're.

Doesn't stop you from rubbing their hulls and caressing her rudders.

Not even that guy, and I'm completely fine with them being normal sized but if you think accurate depictions of military equipment is "normalfag" they you really should kys

Yeah, that's why I don't think it would be so difficult if the anime made them that way. It's not like there's not 100+ mecha anime where the magical bases has hangars big enough for a whole team of 100 meters giant robots

>something that demands realism
>not normie

Normies couldn't give a fuck about realism, they just want suspension of disbelief that fits well into their non-existent knowledge of the subject matter painted in a way that seems realistic. Their dumb zombie movies and capeshit are not realistic in the slightest.

if we cut most of the dd sisters and just put in just the event regulars, they still wouldn't fit. They also need to eat and bathe and do human things

>They also need to eat and bathe and do human things
They should cut that honestly

They should go full Saikano.

>super big girls
>realistic

???

Don't you fucking retards get that this guy just has a giantess fetish?

part of the game, so no

nice try, but you're a normalfag for demanding things to make sense like reality

turning kancolle into pieces of equipment to carry even more historical pieces of equipment is turning it into a documentary

Could be more interesting than another generic mecha musume story really.

*these

Also, never really been into giantess and any of the related fetishes. But giant shipgirls just make so much sense.

No need to get all pissy, exploring non-cannon alternatives is what makes Kancolle great in the doujin scene.

If you want to go by sales, they should go full SoL

They should make a LIttle Women adaptation

>giant girls
>making sense

Ya'll need to chill

>nice try, but you're a normalfag for demanding things to make sense like reality
Are you fucking retarded? Point me to the post I made that said that dipshit. Liking and respecting realistic depictions is not the same as demanding it to be realistic, which I never did. I am completely fine with kancolle girls looking the way they do.

Iowa is dumb.

I just want a tall qt hotel gf

I want to see Gangut animated.

Disgusting.

the conversation is whether historical accuracy, which is a demand for realism and found in medias stated above, is normie or not. Please read up before taking it personal

normalfag

Making them bigger just makes them feel more like ships than cosplay girls
You dont even have to make them size of actual ships, even mini-gts is enough

Holy shit the backpedaling is real. Look at both your posts above as well as mine. I have already addressed that.

it's probably fine as long as it's not a far stretch from what they can or can't do in the source material

>Point me to the post I made that said that

can you do that for me because I don't know which of "my" posts you're referring to

KanColle is the browser game for big woman fags, nothing else really stands out compared to other games of the sort other than lolicon not being prominent in this one.

Alright let me simplify it for you retard
Here you say normies want realism
Here I tell you that they actually don't want it and don't even know what it is based on the kind of things they enjoy
Then for some reason you go full retard here and say I'm demanding it somehow
Here's where I tell you you're retarded
Here's you going back to the start

they are the only thing that matters in this jew trash

Hm, just sounds like you were bitter for being called a normalfag because you used capeshit as a defense? Capeshit, which is based off comic books, isn't normie at all. Or is your definition of normie just pop culture? Whereas mine is people not willing to fantasize from reality? Which is why people that want documentary stuff, which is realism and must follow realistic rules, in kancolle are normies. The game isn't historically accurate either and has more freedom with equipment and compositions

>normie
It's normalfag.
And KanColle is normalfag as possible while we're at it, that's why it's so popular.

>capeshit isn't normie
Man those really high grossing films and constant sequels must be funded by the same few nerds every time huh? And even then that is just one example, go look at a bunch of stuff on netflix, a whole lot of them involve pop science and hollywood technology that isn't realistic in the slightest. I don't get how you can see wanting technical accuracy as a normalfag thing, many of them do not even bother with it. When was the last time you watched a WWII movie that wasn't over dramatized and had people acting as they would have in that situation? If anything people who like WWII military equipment are seen as nerds who are too into it by normies who are completely fine with accepting what they've seen on TV and movies as fact without any interest to delve further into the actual way they were used.

Huge!

t-that's way bigger than a battleship

I want to fuck that Nagato.

Ushio is for rape only

KanColle is stupid but I am glad it exists because of doujins.

Please post Tenryuu