Without hesitation, set yourself free
Cause we still believe in magic

Never give up never.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kc-f7Dx1VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nico~

furee

Thread looking good so far. It's a signal, Stars episode will be good today!

Pool episode with Yuzu and Drilly

It'll be good.

Not that user but the only good Yes 5 character was Bumbee. Nozomi, Rin (only when interacting with Nozomi) Urara and sometimes Coco were average, the rest were bad. There were only a couple of good episodes, mostly the more ridiculous comedy ones like the game show episodes and the cake mystery. The ending to the first season was also pretty neat and the villains were okay overall.

It'll be the greatest Aikatsu episode to ever air.

>There were only a couple of good episodes, mostly the more ridiculous comedy ones like the game show episodes and the cake mystery.
That's all from GoGo. I can see why GoGo left a bad taste in your mouth because it was terrible but Yes5 was a masterpiece.

They look like Ruby to me. Is this the idea? I don't know Jewelpet well enough to tell.

Yes5 gives me mixed feelings. I love all the Cures, but I was bored as shit watching it. Gogo was even worse.

>it was terrible but Yes5 was a masterpiece
They're literally the same, how do you invent such giant gaps in quality where none exist?

Max Heart is a sequel which was actually significantly different and inferior.

Ded ship

that's part of the problem, it reset large portions of the previous season's development and made the first season retroactively pointless as a result.

I mentioned all the episodes I remembered liking, you point out they're all from the second season and then tell me I hated the second season because it was inferior to the first? How does that work?

Is VRAINS /ai/?

Those two episodes specifically stand out in GoGo because it was so shit otherwise.

Maybe I wasn't invested enough in the first season to notice then. All I can say is that watching both seasons I found the storytelling quality pretty similar between them.
Much like Precure, which we definitely don't discuss here, the idol characters get to visit and be discussed occasionally. So blue yes, PUREIIMEEKAA no.

I didn't find Max Heart that bad personally, and I thought Hikari was super cute. Enjoyed the ending a lot too.

>different and inferior.
It was different, sure.

Not him, but because you got a shitty taste.
Original Yes 5 was pretty fun with girls progressing with/figuring out what do they want to do in a future, which contrasted with the villian organization being a corporation with shitty working conditions. Romance was fun too.
GoGo on other hand felt really unnecessary and somewhat missed the point of the original. Although it got better stock footage and designs.

Urara and Milk episodes were good.

No, Ignis is.

GoGo ruined Milk, she was a much more interesting character as a fairy.

But those were all the episodes that stood out as good amongst both seasons, so all of the original was equally as shit as the shit parts of GoGo (most of it, as you say).

Actually, Bumbee's romance with Scorp was pretty great, too, which was also in GoGo. I guess GoGo really is far superior to the first season.
I actually enjoyed Max heart overall, but Futari wa had a really, really great development of Nagisa and Honoka's friendship and more enjoyable elements like Kiriya's almost-romance with Honoka and then genuinely sad fate.

Max Heart was okay, but it was mostly just a slice of life show interrupted with magical girl fights, kind of like what some people criticise Mahou Tsukai for being. I actually really liked Mahou Tsukai, but fuck the middle thirds of it was redundant.
>pretty fun
I didn't think so
>figuring out what do they want to do in a future
I did enjoy the theme, but it didn't make any individual episodes more compelling or funny or heartwarming, etc. for me
> villian organization being a corporation with shitty working conditions
That was good.
>GoGo on other hand felt really unnecessary
But it least it had some actually enjoyable episodes, way more important if you ask me.
>missed the point of the original
Fair, but not as important in my book.

She was tsundere for Nozomi, so she still was okay in my book.

I want to fuck Lala.

Is this the precure thread?

No.

But her tsundereness for Nozomi was more interesting in the 1st season.

Don't tell that to Pshu.

No, but it's close enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kc-f7Dx1VM
I unironically enjoy this song, the end of the road is quickly approaching for me, isn't it? Is death's sweet embrace finally coming for me?

Hi is this the secret precure thread?

Yes, Himefag, just stay away from not secret one.

No, but there's a secret precure thread in my bedroom.

This was a bad time to catch up on chii-chan.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

sadly yes, star is ded and the boys are currently killing pripara

N-N-N-NAN NO TSUMORIIIIII?!!?

Just like you're dead inside fucking autist

Stars is great

PNKK

There's nothing wrong with boys. If anything there should be more.

Loafy

How would you write the next Aikatsu series?

A story abour biker Idols doing biker Idols stuff.

Aikatsu! 5D's

Aikatsu Chronicle.

Elza-sama is a world famous idol while Ichigo is a no-name nobody.

Crisis on Infinite Lives

Dark and edgy reboot.

Aikastu SidleZ

Aikatsu isekai!

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THIS BOY!

That drinking fountain looks faulty. They should fix it before someone gets sick.

No, it's shit.

Just make another PR season and call it a day, Aikatsu is half-assed in everything it does but sucking, that or return to the second half of S1 of OG kinda thing.

Each season/series of Aikatsu has its flaws, but I feel they're exaggerated to where if you believe what you read here 90% of the show flat-out sucks and is bad. I think OG is good overall with some parts which are great, and Stars is average overall, only feeling "bad" because I want to enjoy it more.

So just like precure?

More than bad Aikatsu feels really mediocre.

Aikatsu Mezashite, it's like a classic shoujo but with toned down drama and more tension during competitions.

We have a winner.

>captcha: plot knight

Doki was bad.

Maho was average.

Make Aikatsukin, the tale of a girl doing aikatsu correctly.

>just make another PR season
PR has absolutely nothing to do with aikatsu.

>the tale of a girl doing aikatsu correctly.
How do you do Aikatsu correctly?

You mean actual competitions?

When you put it that way, I don't think Aikatsu can handle that.

I wish Aikatsu had more relevant pop types

Nobody caras about pop girls in Aikatsu.

I love Aikatsu's pop type idols. Except Nina.

Good, because Nina was shit.

>he didn't like the Kami Idol Grand Prix

Most people here didn't, it seems. I enjoyed it just fine.

The competition was shit, but what came after was pure gold.

Why did they make Akari a shit from 4th season?

Will she ever come back?

I sure hope so. I was hoping she would become relevant one day.

IRis privileges killed that competition for me, honestly Solami and Dressing should had been the first round instead of the finals and tricolore was way more fitting for the final than a bunch of literally who, i mean Dressing

Indeed, it was obvious the huge bias towards Dressing Pafe aka the most irrelevant team of the season where the writers had to literally give them an almost free pass to the finals.

I thought it fit perfectly as a fated final battle, since they've been their rivals since forever. Sorry you didn't think it worked.

Problem is their rivalry stopped mattering at S1.

Nigga even the girls forget they're rivals in some episodes, their rivalry was pretty much a joke at that point, heck, the feel more like rivals now in Idol Time.

While it mostly took a backseat to the Dream Theatre thing in S2, I thought the show portrayed them as rivals quite effectively throughout the whole show.
I disagree, rather than forgetting they're rivals I'd say they're just friends as well and capable of acting like it.

I disagree with that given how the staff almost forget Dressing Pafe as an unit existed in S3 besides one or two episodes, heck, that's my problem in general with Dressing Pafe, outside of S1 they're just kinda there as an unit.

My problem is that dressing had a little build up in that season and they were mostly irrelevant before and after that battle, and their fate final battle was better to doing in idol time with more build up of the two teams

>staff almost forget Dressing Pafe as an unit existed
I only felt that in episodes 91-98, once the show stopped giving Triangle all the attention I had no issues with how they were portrayed
Neither did Salami, there was nothing formative they needed to do. Didn't bother me. Meanwhile Garmageddon formed, Non had story arcs with each of her teams, Tricolore went to poly marriage counselling and the Meme Team mostly just memed enjoyably.

>Neither did Salami
Are you blind? They got episodes taking care of the baby and Lala got all that plot with the baby itself, meanwhile Dressing Pafe as a whole got jackshit besides 2-3 episodes, that's the problem with them, they were just kinda there.

Salami as a unit didn't have a lot of focus, Mirei and Sophie were mainly just there to be in the same scene as Lala - you know, the protagonist. They each had their focus episode with the baby, but so did Dressing Pafe. Dorothy had more than anyone who wasn't Lala, even.

There wasn't as much time on-screen, same as any other season, but it was more quality. The episode where Reona designed outfits for them was worth about as much as Mirei's entire presence in S3 if you ask me.

>Aikatsu Animal Gal
>final season makes idles real