>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Jordan FM Safadi 2/14/18
youtu.be/lcyRTYTVXOs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/russian-official-if-iran-attacks-israel-well-stand-with-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

so sick of these gun grabbing leftists. if you ask me, we need to make it easier to get guns so there will be more school shootings. Might actually toughen up those pussy faggot kids.

Oh nooooo, the immigration debate failed and dreamers aren't going to be protected. Whatever will we do?

AWOO~

It's not 1990 anymore, AR15s are much cheaper and more widely available than AKMs. Used to be tens of thousands of AKMs were being imported from the collapsing satellite states of the Soviet Union for quick cash and were sold for basically nothing while the only companies producing AR15s were Colt and a few specialty outfits.

I'm calling it early. Night boys.

>Giving the ultimate power stance behind the Resolute Desk

Any other Trump supporters here actually admire this Cruz guy? If you do, post your initials and the city you live in.

I'll start. RM, Toledo, Ohio.

That settles that. The media is a mistake.

Is he /our/guy?

Awoo

Trump tried so hard to help them too. Shame congress couldn't come to an agreement.

How stale is this pasta anyway, faggot?

awoobote

first for the true kings

are you a cuck or what?

Fill out job applications.

nn fren.

>ywn be of purchasing age during the collapse of a superpower and buy boatloads of guns for pennies on the ruble
I remember thinking Dad's Mini-14 was so badass

Its almost like you guys are GAY for Trump...

anyone who shoots innocent people has balls in my book.

You people should be ashamed posting such trash.

im sure this guy just happens to look like a kike

why would Trump help a bunch of mexican rapists you retard?

U N A P O L O G E T I C

ummm those lenses are way to powerful

dumb sleepyposter

>Was 'Coming to America' the beginning of the KANG meme?
nah. That was literally started by marxist jews in the early 70s to manipulate blacks as useful idiots from theories they concocted in the late 50s.

Cruz has got the right moves defending americans against illegal DACAs.

Did you know Sup Forums censors your social security number?
Watch: *********

nn fren

what's FAIR

look at the cuck who doesnt want kids to have guns

Heck, I'll go. AF, Olathe, Kansas.

I agree with you brother, I think he was a hero.

Check out the Times of Israel.
timesofisrael.com/russian-official-if-iran-attacks-israel-well-stand-with-you/

>“In the case of aggression against Israel, not only will the United States stand by Israel’s side — Russia, too, will be on Israel’s side,” Russian Deputy Ambassador to Israel Leonid Frolov said. “Many of our countrymen live here in Israel, and Israel in general is a friendly nation, and therefore we won’t allow any aggression against Israel.”

>“We certainly support Israel’s right to defend itself, and the actions of Israeli pilots were entirely correct,” he said of Saturday’s flareup in the north, during which an Israeli fighter jet was shot down by a Syrian anti-aircraft battery and two pilots were injured.

>He also predicted that Israelis would not be happy about the forthcoming American peace plan, and dismissed the outrage against Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas’s condemnation of Israel as a European colonial project with no connection to Judaism.

>Israel’s demand that Iran not be allowed to establish a strong military presence in Syria is “absolutely legitimate,” Frolov said.

Dunno if he's /ourguy/ but he gave me a comfy Valentine-day happening so he's cool in my book.

You aren't? Not even a little bit?

GLOW IN THE

D
A
R
K

nn fren

>the father

thought he was dead?

WINNING

When the AWB finally lapsed under Bush I picked up a Yugo M70 underfolder for $400. I got a WASR 2 for like $300. Those were the days.

good night /ptg/
stay strong

I hate the gun control meme. It goes absolutely nowhere in either direction. Trump won't do shit against the 2nd amendment, but it's all so tiresome.
I don't like Mnuchin's signaling. Something tells me him and Cohn aren't doing themselves any favors.

tiki torching intensifies

So this is the guy responsible for the Mainstream media using the shooter as a "white nationalist" and blaming every white person?

Why couldn't this fucker just blame the shooter and Antifa?

Because he's a shill.

When is Deviljho

AK is (((cool))) and all but it isn't as (((cool))) as the AR. The AK has is overall advantages but in terms of overall aesthetics after mods etc...the AR wins. This, coupled with the fact that gun stores have MUCH more of them and the ammo for them in stock.

No, he belongs to the glow in the dark niggers

>160654880
Here's your (You)
t. got a 12 gauge at 9 for Jesus' birthday

umm no user, it is purely platonic

>yup Nick Cruz is one of us
>haha i was just pretending and the media totally believed it
>LOOK I WAS TIRED, PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES

Cruz was my first choice in the primaries and nice try FBI

I got to college in Florida, and today was a fucking mess

>Mass shooting yesterday was relatively close to my campus, so everyone is freaking out
>There are 10 tons of police and security everywhere
>I literally get stopped 3 times on the way to class to have people check my student ID
>Right as my class starts we all receive a text from the school's alert system
>It says a white male with a red shirt came into the school with a gun and for everyone to get down
>Literally everyone in my class including my teacher starts freaking the fuck out
>We shut off all the lights, all get into the corner, and my teacher starts praying to himself begging god to save us
>About 10 minutes of cowering in class later we get another message saying that it was just a drill
>A drill that they didn't tell anyone about including faculty and professors
>Apparently even the security guards didn't know about it

I'm going to presume someone is going to be fired by tomorrow. Do you know how much of a risk that was? There is a good chance that some random white kid would have been shot by a security guard for vaguely matching the description.

The only good thing to come out of it is that my professor was so pissed off that he just cancelled class and told us we could go home.

How many rubles to a dollar? Just curious

Neither side can convince the other they're wrong. Every time a shooting happens pro-2A and anti- 2A fling the same shit at each other until the news cycle moves on. And then we wait for it to start anew.

>wake up, you've got to get to your ADULT GED CLASSES
>I don't want to, it's Valentines Day
>Oh, OK then
Gee, I wonder how is education slipped through the cracks.

t. literal feds

1 dollar is 55.5555555556 rubles.

That's why Yellowstone needs to squirt. News cycle over.

TIME FOR DEPORTATION

Trump supporter Chase Elliott just won the NASCAR duel race.

123 45 6789

Confession: my school was 75% black and I got a ged. High school was.. really rough for me

I'm pretty sure somebody can get fired for that. It's basically the same as yelling fire in a theater.

>the cops will save the students quickly
more like you hope to survive and later go after the shooter after waiting for hours outside

Sure, I've jacked off to that pic of him in tennis shorts a few times, but it was purely ironic.

I do not want to hear one more fucking stupid story on school shooters. This is retarded. It's a non issue and not worth discussing. More people get killed in Chicago on a weekend.

Is republic of Florida where the FBI sends its downs and Asperger syndrome diversity hires?

Holy fuck if this is true that is a shit show.

>tfw a long ass time ago I witnessed someone fall for the enter your credit card information gag for the Sup Forums gold account

Y-you sayin this is the final 3 weeks of Amnesty Don~

Before I go to sleep, let me guess this is Poland vs the Teutonic Order?

The kids are crying, it's time to change the Constitution!

JC, Virginia

There's no shame in getting a GED, especially in your circumstances. But fuck almighty, if my kid was trying to pull that shit at 19 I would drag his ass out of bed.

but if the pro-gun lobby didn't do their thing, guns would've been effectively outlawed by now

Honestly I'm sick of the immigration horseshit every day so it's kind of a silver lining

It'll never truly go away.

I agree.
I think if they just didn't make these national news they'd stop, it's all just putting the idea out there into crazy young men's heads.

I really respect Cruz.

At least that's usually only one segment.

Southern White women have a non white child 6% of the time. Including Oklahoma. Mountain White women have a non white child 6% of the time as well. Northeastern and Midwestern White women 4% of the time.

Was about 60 not very long ago.

>change the Constitution!
Change? Fuck it, there's no time!

BHO,56 years old. Honolulu.

It definitely doesn't reduce them that's for god damn sure.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes.

It was so bad. The worst part was that the whites and blacks actually got along, but what that means is that all the whites just acted like pure wiggers through and through. All the prettiest girls dated niggers, all I heard all day was rap music and ebonics, I feel like high school was stolen from me

Does a gun ban work kinda like a ban on illegal immigration? people don't immigrate when there are posted signs right?

That is what I mean. Normal drill times are sent out via email weeks in advance, and faculty always know what is going on. I have no idea why they didn't inform anyone of this.

Yeah, it's true. Here is the message we all received via email and text.