Guns are banned

>guns are banned
>next school shooting occurs

When then, liberals?

when will la creatura strike again

remember these are the same people that cried about stop and frisk

Some other shit will be the new proposed ban du jour.

"We have to seize all the guns"

As long as law abiding citizens have any and all means of defending themselves against leftist aggression taken away, they couldn't care less about criminals fucking innocents up.

Blame white people some more.

1) banning guns doesn't completely eradicate schoolshootings, it just reduces the likeliness of a schoolshooting occuring
2) there probably will be an increase in deadly stabbings (cfr. stabbings in China)
3) effective guncontrol is required (e.g. gun buybacks, confiscation, regulating and limiting the production of guns)

Just creating a gun-free-zone in a sea of guns is retarded and does nothing

they're also the people who get mad at people refusing TSA's unconstitutional frisks, because "it's holding us up! just go along with the program!"

>Australia bans guns
>No more mass shootings
>If America bans guns there will still be mass shootings
So what you're saying is that Americans are objectively some of the worst people on Earth, right?

>Ban schools.

100% of school shootings take place in schools.

You can't blame students or mental illness when it's obvious that removing the building will stop this.

if another student had a gun it woulda been a short killing spree

Read this like 3 times and I still can't make sense of it

Aww shit, user... I needed that. Best 54% face I've seen. I'm still dying.

Reading can be tough. Keep trying buddy, you'll get it eventually.

>flag
Gee, I wonder why

liberals kill themselves en masse via necking and we get our gun rights back via the democratic process

Best idea is best. Homeschool and co-op. No shooting and less kike-commie propo

Then we ban murder.

this is the best idea. if we just banned murder, criminals wouldn't be able to access killing

I don't think any liberal is saying that banning guns will completely stop all school shootings forever. Just drastically cut down their frequency.

"When then" does not make sense

Liberals would like to believe that Chicago's gun crime is done by legal-owning whites and not niggers who are buying illegal weapons on the street that would get here one way or another, because it's the only way they keep their tiny heads from exploding.

>Australia is 90% white and doesn't have South America under it
Probably what's going on, plus you dingo niggers still have shootings

Also people cause shootings not guns, criminal scum will be criminal scum with or without guns

They want to take our guns, so they can import a million black sub saharans into our nation. Fuck that.

They never really had mass shootings anyway. They had one and fucked over every gun owner as a result. Before and after Port Arthur, most of the mass killings were done via arson. But libtards say "but but less GUN crime".