Story Time - AX Alternative Manga (English print) - Various

Hey. Since there's a thread up, I'll just dump this next instead. The original book's print wasn't that great, and I think whoever cleaned this might've used the JPG scans instead of the 600dpis, but it's readable. There was a volume 2 planned, according to their website, but I doubt this sold well enough to warrant another book.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/hbvaa2962hr7p/
mediafire.com/folder/r0kmsxgkrwxc3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool, i was reading about this on the archive.

Bless you lad.

>Sup Forums

Is he going to fuck the monkey?

Oh shit

Jesus fucking christ.

A comics store in my area has this in stock, ought to buy it next time I come around

Wait, did you just recently upload this part of the book, or am I retarded? I looked for scans of Sakabashira's part several times, and I'm pretty sure I checked your stuff, and I never found it.

I scanned this 2 or 3 years ago. I think it is/was on BakaBT, might be on Mado as well.

If it's cheap, go for it. The editing is fairly mediocre (they forgot to redraw a title, and Sakabashira's chapter had a few panels that weren't leveled properly from the original scans they used).

Guess I'm retarded, then. Thanks for dumping, I'd probably have gone forever without realizing.

No problem, I needed something to dump anyway when someone brought it up.

mediafire.com/folder/hbvaa2962hr7p/

mediafire.com/folder/r0kmsxgkrwxc3/

It's on mado, but not bakabt, unless the latter fucked up their search engine.

I recall some admin on Baka saying that it should be uploaded as individual chapters, at which point I gave up because it was a stupid hassle to deal with that. Someone uploaded the individual chapters, but I don't see them on there now so maybe they decided to delete them (or their search engine's fucking up).

>it should be uploaded as individual chapters
They didn't do that for Secret Comics Japan or Comics Underground Japan. Seems weird they'd require it for this.

Is this gonna turn into a fucking woman

Yeah, it was probably one admin's poor decision that I didn't want to concern myself with.

Oh, someone uploaded at least 7 of the chapters before giving up.
bakabt.me/browse.php?q="ax collection"

There it is.

That girl is the literal definition of tumblr