Reminder that all evidence supports Kyon, not Haruhi, being God

Reminder that all evidence supports Kyon, not Haruhi, being God.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/xwoiba.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually the Computer Society president is God. He engineered everything just to touch Mikuru's breast.

Read the LNs. 'Your' ''''theory'''' is garbage and disproved.

He can't even win at his own game using hacks though.

Honestly user, do you really give a shit? It's not like this author ever gave a shit about any of his overarching plots.

They are both aspects of the divine. Both are God entire and aspects separate.

The LN reinforces it though, considering the last group that hung out with Kyon also, by COMPLETE COINCIDENCE, turns out to be a "prototype" for his current group. He created Haruhi because, by his own admission, he was "fine with being a side character".

Kyon is not God.

Kyon is a slider who hops from universe to universe entirely unconsciously, constantly seeking a place where he can be a background observer yet also a hero. It just so happened that the last universe he was in had Sasaki, so the next universe he jumped to had an empowered Sasaki.

Explain Yasumi.

>LN
Did those even have a proper ending? I can't believe the author fucked up his own story that bad.

It wasn't fucked up at all, things actually started taking a turn for the more interesting. He stopped writing because he's a lazy bum.

>I can't believe the author fucked up his own story that bad.
What do you mean? The series is on endless hiatus, but that isn't really "fucking up the story", just not finishing it.

Wrong. The LNs imply he has the power to grant godly powers to people. Not that he created Haruhi.

Wrong. The LNs don't imply anything, you're just looking too hard into imaginery subtext.

I never read the LNs but I watched the whole anime and Disappearance should I just reread all the LNs or are they exactly like the anime

Watched s1 of Haruhi and halfway through the movie arc of s2. Heard the movie is great but I can't find the will to finish the show first. It's not bad, just nothing making me want to watch more

Yes they do. Literally WHY else would the Anti-SOS brigade care so much about Kyon?

>he didn't watch the movie

Yasumi is Haruhi 2.0 that Kyon invented to allow himself to have less of a stressful time dealing with new SOS members. He made the timeline split in order to further that stress reduction of dealing with both new members and the anti SOS brigade.

I've never read an LN before but after the emotional rollercoaster the anime took me on I want to read these. I understand that it's probably never getting an ending, but are all the LNs at least translated somewhere? I'm not asking for a link, I just want to know before I spend hours searching for them

Do Kyon and Haruhi ever kiss again? Does Kyon kiss someone else like an unloyal slut?

The LN's are garbage, all the good bits have been animated.

All the ln's are translated, where you will find them I don't know. I got them from nyaa pre-shut down and I don't know if nyaa pantsu and it's other clones have the books on there yet.

He marries Mikuru.

There I saved you from reading that shit.

Please be lying

No one cares, Haruhi is a dead franchise

but the movie supports OP's statement

Reminder that the evidence supports Haruhi being a shit sow.

>what is a red herring?

LN link here:

a.pomf.cat/xwoiba.zip

You can pretty easily find the awakward fan translation online for free, or just buy the official translation bc the volumes are really cheap now.

Why?

I thought this was obvious?