What does Sup Forums think of Mitt Romney? would he have been a better president than Obama?

What does Sup Forums think of Mitt Romney? would he have been a better president than Obama?

slightly better. but it would've meant that there would not have been a GOP President who was actually good, or whatever level of good that Trump is.

no one would be a good president

I would have enjoyed a free pair of magic underwear. Unfortunately, we got the African and husband.

I don't know, somewhat? The ACA bullet would have been dodged, I guess.

white obama.

>would he have been a better president than Obama?
Don't know since you can't tell if he was being honest or just lying. Mitt is a weak man, that bends with the direction of the wind. Mccain had more integrity, old man has his brain cut up, but he still works and still stands against Trump, unlike Mitt.

No, but I'm still gonna snag a Romney for Senate shirt and button, despite living in California.

while i dont agree with lots of things obama said or did i dont think any one would have done a very good job. america was and still is stuck in a loosing battle. not talking about the war on terror thats mostly just a smoke screen

I like him
-White Mormon Utahn

>Mitt Romney?
Asshole Mormon.

They’re exactly the same. Both are pieces of shit. Utterly worthless.

This unironically.

made up spook person
you think mitt romney is an earthling name?

Not likely - he would have definitely signed an amnesty bill. At least with Obama in office the republicans were actually more useful (such as blocking (((Garland)))

More like Mutt Rumney

My fifth grade art teacher would have been a better president than Obama.

if after 8 years of obama you're still not sure whether Romney would have been a better President, you're a fucking retard

this is now a mitt timeline thread

He'd have had a hard time being worse.

Fuck no. Romney is deep state all the way.

Maybe equal with George Bush

so obama was a better choice than romney? because of deep state?

lmao fuck off

He's a RINO faggot. Just like McCain, Graham, etc. It's unlikely we would've seen any large difference.

Of course, least he wasn't a stupid Kenyan nigger.

we don't know that. Romney never released his long form birth certificate.

doesn't matter, the simple fact Obongo from the Congo was a dark sub human piece of shit automatically disqualifies him from being good at anything at birth, it's the law of life and his presidency proved it.