BLACK PANTHER SCREENING

Get in here and post the best pics from twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brayzin/status/964301802148679685
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for potential lulz

Yes, I was about to start a thread like this.. hopefully we get some comfy live streams

Hahahahaha

I'm happy for them. They have so little to be proud of in real life, glad they have a movie to get them excited.

lol

Absolutely pathetic. How brain washed are these subhumans?

They're niggers, so incredibly so?

>father
Funniest part about that pic tbqh

quality post

absolutely Zamunda'd

The absolute state of black culture!

that naked back is arrousing

imagine sucking Disney's Jewish dick this hard

best thread evar

:^)

You think there will be chimp outs tonight?

How did he manage to score a fat white woman?

It is just...more sad than funny. An entire race that has contributed so little while whites win wars, send us to space, invent all utilities, and even end slavery and create civil rights. God damn.

HAHAHAHAHA OMG
weeeee WUUZZZZZ KAANGSS

>how do you get something that is abundant and low in quality

Quite easily

black men only fuck from behind, all we care ab is dat ass.
t. black man

This is the reality of bmwm. Irl it is always a fat white girl with a black guy.

Endless Potential

are they going to cheer like indians do?

I know I will get hate for this but it's actually not a bad movie. I would check it out .. good acting and the story is actually kind of important.

Holy shit that soyface. IT'S A NIGGER BUGMAN HAHAHA

Australia brings the (you)s. Thanks gents.

Not gonna lie that looks /fa/ as fuck.

Hopefully black panther promotes non degenerate culture and values. It did seem so on Civil War.
>literally angry black man who wuz kang
>decides to stop going batshit crazy and adopts a nobler, more merciful perspective.

I wonder how many of them are aware two Jewish men made their character? Oh wait, these are niggers, some of which actually think Wakanda is a real place because Africa is so desolate of any functional country that isn't make believe.

It's a fucking Marvel movie.

wheres based nig with the periscope?

You've seen it?
I stopped watching regular movies because they inject too much politics. I just want entertainment, dammit. I've been watching shitty old Adam Sandler movies for relief from all of the political injections.

It's actually not over the top with messaging.. it tells a good story. I would watch it.

Nice

Blacks are incapable of understanding the JQ

The last time I saw a movie with blacks in the theater all they did was scream hysterically every other minute, have over-exaggerations, and literally jump around the seats hooting.

what a shame
she honestly doesn’t look that bad for a chubby girl , hell if she lost some weight she be a qt3.14

That comic was beautiful user, saved

yes

I saw Django Unchained AND 12 Years a Slave in black theaters, AMA.

Seriously, though. Have you seen it or are you basing this on the trailers? I liked the original spiderman movies but hated the newer ones that started in 2007ish.

he's gay you tards

HAPPENING

Easy to wash tiny emotional brains

I saw Roots on TV and will never look at the blind spacenigger on TNG the same way again.

yeah me too but in the back of my mind is a worrying thought that some of them are going to flip

I’m sure the theater audience was respectful and quiet throughout both movies.

Guarantee you some lib is going to find this pic and use it as a "powerful" picture showing how blacks support the gay community.

>black father present
maybe the movie is magic after all

Oh, just let the niggers have their little thing. Keeps them off the streets for a little while, at least.

>us white people
>((cohen))
jesus fuckity fuck

I can't tell if this guy is for real or it's a really good "Coming to America" cosplay.

They'll probably forget about the whole movie when there's a shootout in the parking lot because someone dinged a Chrysler 300

so brave

How many niggers are going to be shot during the movie?

This is legitimately sad and pathetic.

I'd almost feel sorry for these niggers if they weren't such violent animals.

dashiki sales are going through the roof

So... This is the power of black power.

How diverse!

Any time that many niggers get together in one place, you can guarantee a chimp out.

Hell, niggers at work were telling others to be strapped down because wypipo would come in and gun them down since they're all in one spot.

>parents

haha based toothpaste

nice, toothpaste bro

this one is actually really good

BUGMEN!

>be watching transformers
>bumblebee goes from old,busted to new hotness
>somewhere in front I hear “nigga got an upgrade”
>back to Usenet
Sorry Alamo Drafthouse beer cant fix this.

You think we'll get footy of whites getting attacked in theaters?

out of control

I bought this last time I was in Africa

This is asking for trouble. I hope no whiteys think about seeing it, theyre gonna chimp out on them.

let them have their nigger movie. better than stealing characters from existing comics

obviously broke out of prison

Is that kid wearing lipstick?

We talked about this before. Black Panther would be an issue if we didn't have Jews starting shit and saying you're racist if you don't watch the movie and if Blacks didnt treat it like they're seeing a documentary on the second coming of Jesus.

The soy has effected the blacks too. Where are the jews going to stop?

>$17.59
Holy fuck

That's what I told them. I said "White people ain't going because they know y'all stay strapped down and will be shooting each other!"

kek

yes, bigot

I can buy two movies digitally for the same price.

10/10
saved