OTP

OTP

Lalatina best girl

How would they be in a relationship?

I never thought I'd be in favor, but if Kazuma has shown to have romantic chemistry with anyone on the squad, it's Darkness.

>literally all Kazuma has to do to get a 10/10 piece of ass is to treat her like dog shit
>he still hasn't done it

He'd constantly try, and fail, to cheat on her.
She'd get wet over him doing so.

But why would he cheat on her when he thinks her body is ideal?

Because every time she does literally anything, she gives him an aneurysm.

Boring. She'll give him what he wants, so he'll be satisfied and deny get the attention and abuse she craves. Kazuma isn't a dom or a sadist so much as he is lazy and irate.

Eventually she'll get bored and try to provoke him by embarrassing him in public and he'll take the bait.

The recent spoilers just soured me from Konosuba. Like real badly. I was likely to buy the novel series and the artbook soon, but finding out that Kazuma is going to be a monogamist like most MCs is just stupid. It wasn't just a week ago (LN timewise) that he talked about harems. And then he goes like this? And Darkness just gave up?
No. I ain't paying money for that.
I ended up not buying some manga series halfway because they also just fucked everything up by the end.

Those are some nice huge braless titties.

How did her boobs quadruple in size in that dress

Spoil me user, who does he end up with?

Don't say Aqua

Meg.

0/10

Kazuma is a fountain of sexual desire. The idea of him being capable of faithfulness is ludicrous.

In the WN, everyone.

You should wait for more complete spoiler summaries.

I also have a hard time believing Kazuma is a monogamist since barely some time has passed by with Kazuma wishing to be with Iris forever and now Kazuma just forgets how he enjoyed asking what Megumin and Iris thinks of him at the castle?

Darkness would make a great legal wife that you use for her wealth and cheat on, and she would love it.

Actual canon otp

Ew

magic dress

The dude were probably be more successful if you was a bit nicer.

Krapzuma is too much of a pussy to actually do anything.

me x my seiyuufu

>he'll be satisfied and deny get the attention and abuse she craves
Except it's Lalatina. She'll be turned on by exactly that.

I want wiz to sit on my face

Needs more hmanga

Fuck LNs are obnoxious.

>single
>20 years old
>those tits
>secretarial attitude
I would walk her home gently.

True OTP
>they defeat the demon king
>sky cracks open, angels descend to pick up Aqua
>"guess I really was a goddess afterall"
>everyone stands in awe except Kazuma who looks depressed
>massive flashback of all their adventures to when they first met
>Aqua notices "guess it's a goodbye Hikkineeto"
>walks toward her and stick his tongue in her mouth
>start making out furiously
>megufags eternally BTFO

>I was likely to buy the novel series
No you weren't

>I don't dislike her
Fuck that expression

Maybe. She likes it when he gets mad at her or does something lecherous. If he's happy and taken care of, he might not be either of those things to such a degree as he is now.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Kazuma is Al Bundy.

I concur

I don't like this new meme

Sauce?

I bought the Seitokai no Ichizon and Ben-To LNs even with the import costs. But it is because of the import costs that you have to buy them in groups. Also had to save money for them.
Their manga series too. I was preparing to buy this series, but it's a good thing the volume 12 spoilers came out.
Now I know not to buy this shit.

v12

Those boobs are just great even without any bras to keep them perky.

>even with the import costs
Lol
The books are like 8 dollars each taking that into account. Gotta save up for that

I would marry any girl except Aqua.

If you had been paying any attention to the novels for the last 7 volumes you'd know that there was no chance for harem ending.

I wouldn't marry any girl except Aqua.

This.

>meme arrowing

Aside from the main cast of girls do any of them actually like kazuma

Stop constantly projecting onto Kazuma. The whole story he's always trying to act cool, but is actually a weak, cowardly guy. He likes the idea of a harem, because he's horny, but he's incapable of actually being in one, he doesn't actually have that maturity. Which is the whole conceit of his character, after all. Did you honestly think the story was going to have Kazuma vindicated? Come on, that goes against the whole point of the series.

Granted, I think the romance is forced, but any harem ending would be far more forced. What makes the characters fun is that they have flaws, and they suffer due to them. Kazuma tries to impress girls, fails, and gets embarrassed. Aqua thinks to highly of herself and gets into bad situations. Etc, etc. If Kazuma actually got a harem, that wouldn't fit the theme of the story at all.

>it was just one week ago LN-timewise that Kazuma implied that he wanted at least a bigamy and that he earlier wanted to have a harem

>unironically thinking the princess had a ounce of a sliver of a chance
Fucking hell, stop crtl+f "she" and "harem" on volumes and actually read them

kazuma is trying to act like a guy who acts cool and is actually weak while he's actually strong

In the end he's a snotnosed brat.

>harem ending is more forced
>Darkness, Megumin, Iris, and Eris like Kazuma
>Kazuma most likely has slept with more than one woman via succ shop dreams
>Kazuma has been a piece of shit since the beginning
>makes a complete 180 to go full monogamy

considering his reputation as kazutrash along with those steal antics, definitely no. he's a fucking retard

Kazuma did want to be with Iris.

>>Kazuma most likely has slept with more than one woman
>This is what people who project onto Kazuma genuinely believe.

He implied out that he had sex with Darkness with the shop already.

You could fill the entire thread with things Kazuma "wanted" at some time. But of course you didn't know that, because your interest only was piqued when the word "harem" came up on volume 11 discussion.

They're fucking wet dreams.

>implying you can take Kazuma at his word, ever
His desire for a harem is just a part of the immaturity the series has been mocking Kazuma for the whole time. It's like when he got that Katana. He thinks that a long Katana would be cool and fitting, but in the end he's stuck with a tiny one.

Kazuma was never indicated to be any sort of reliable narrator. He doesn't even know what he wants, and is too often caught up in childish delusions, like the rest of the cast. Getting into a relationship feels far more like actual character development, as he's starting to realize, hey, maybe this life isn't so bad either. Maybe he's growing up.

>wet dreams is sex
Again, that's implying that harems are all some sort of sexual thing. In reality, like any relationship, it takes understanding and empathy, which Kazuma isn't good at. He loves the idea of a harem, but if he was actually in one he'd be miserable.

What I don't understand is that it was just one volume ago, where Kazuma talked about wanting a harem, and then he goes does this? It would be forgivable if there were more Megumin scenes before this, but Darkness also had scenes with Kazuma, and so did Iris and Eris. No one really had an upper hand, and then Kazuma just took the first one from Megumin and gave up from Darkness?
They almost had sex twice and he had sex with her dream form already.

Not to mention only Darkness would be up for that. No fucking way Megumin is going to share

For me, it really depends on how it is handled. If it's Kazuma who just suddenly gives up and thinks harems are bad, then I'll dislike it. But if it is everyone else who gives up, seeing both Megumin and Kazuma like each other, and Megumin also doesn't want to share, I'll be okay with that. It makes sense, more so than harem in my mind. Why would any girl want to share a man with other? I, for one, would not share my wife with another man, so why would the opposite be true?

In the end, if it turns out to be the latter, I would be fine with it. After he gets together with Megumin, if he still continues to be a pervert, even trying to cheat if he gets the chance, I'll be happy with that. But if he also ends up being loyal in fear of not losing the one girl he scored, but is still a pervert who would prefer a harem, I'll be okay with that too. The one thing I would not be happy with is if he just turns out to be someone not perverted, someone just believing in monogamy. That isn't Kazuma.

Now I'm convinced you only read summaries. He's had dream ``sex" with everyone but Aqua.

Well, Megumin is the only one who actually went and confessed her love to him. See:

Hey, sameperson, wet dreams means Kazuma wants to have sex with Darkness.

Also, immaturity? The fact that Kazuma goes from harem to monogamy in a short period of time shows either insanity or more immaturity.

I would not be complaining if he had been doing this for the entire series, like Keitaro from Love Hina did. But he wasn't like that. But he turned around in ONE VOLUME.

He was a lecherous guy who visited a dream sex shop and was banging Darkness, not Megumin, but maybe Megumin too. And then he suddenly becomes a reliable good guy? That's like Rance turning into a fucking priest from one game to another.

It's entirely in character for Kazuma to fall for the first person who confesses to him.

>That isn't Kazuma.
That isn't the Kazuma you projected yourself into, you mean. How DARES the author develop the character.

Darkness tried to fuck and rape Kazuma. Darkness was letting Kazuma sex her up except ABS happened to them.

He'd run out of money and whore her out like she admits she wants

Delete this.

>develop
There's a difference between a character receiving development and a completely different character replacing the original.

I think it's just you ranting about this harem shit, man. You've somehow got it into your mind that Kazuma is some sort of alpha sex maniac, rather than a coward trying to cover up his insecurities. He's not a reliable good guy, he never will be probably, but you're just projecting too hard at this point. Konosuba really isn't a harem at all to begin with.

>I, for one, would not share my wife with another man, so why would the opposite be true?
In Asia, where this story is made from, it is far more common for men to have mistresses and those mistresses staying loyal to the men who have them.
Women sharing men is much easier than men.
If a man fucks multiple women, the offspring is his.
If a woman fucks multiple men, you don't know which man the offspring is from.
In both cases, it's the woman's offspring.
If a woman fucks

Oh shit, it worked!

Did you read the text? Kazuma says he's started feeling love for Megumin since she confessed to him. A confession did what interrupted sex scenes couldn't.

>crying samefag because you don't understand the difference between actual sex and an induced wet dream

Who gives a shit. I'm not buying this series anymore. The whiplash is just too fast. The harem ending developments culminated to volume 11. Heroines kept getting developments and flags.
And then it just completely flipped in one volume where Kazuma stopped being a jackass.

I hate it, why are you arguing with me? You ain't changing my mind.

Are there any shirts that can do that breast thing? Is it sexy in real life?

Well, again, because having a boner for someone doesn't mean any real love or anything. Kazuma is a very lustful person, but he's also pathetic and weak. He fantasizes about having a harem, but again, it's a fantasy. He'd be too weak to face something like that in reality, and in the end, it turns out, it takes a girl actually being assertive and willful to make Kazuma mature past that.

If you think about it, Megumin's acting as a really nice foil here. Kazuma talks a big game, acts rough, but on the inside he's insecure, cowardly, and feeble. Megumin's meek on the outside, but when it comes to love she's aggressive, possessive, and actually kind of a bitch.

You're a fucking retard, and this is coming from a nip.

Because you're a retard who was projecting onto Kazuma rather than actually reading between the lines, and now you're pissed because he's getting character development rather than being your self-insert.

Go read SAO or that Cellphone Isekai or something, rebbitor

AQUA A CUTE

Nobody wants to change your mind, we are just pointing out that you should stop projecting so much and reading with your dick
If you seriously didn't see this coming I feel very sorry for you

> this is coming from a nip.
You're an Americanized nip.
I came from Asia and traveled in Asia and lived in Asia for half of my adult life. I know families that have those relationships. You're the retard.

>He orders a straight and smoked meat
>Barmaid has now idea what the hell he's talking about
>He could've salvaged it by just saying "straight whiskey, and whatever smoked meat you'd recommend"
>Instead he sperged out
Was it autism?

>character development is a complete change in mindset one week timewise and one volume series-wise

He's a hikki-neeto.

No clearly he was being a harem king and she was a dumb bitch. There's no way my self insert is a fucking dweeb trying to act bigger than he actually is.

The cutest

>Kazuma talks a big game, acts rough, but on the inside he's insecure, cowardly, and feeble
I hope the LNs are significantly different from the anime, because that is NOT the impression I got from him.

It's not autism. He's just NEET.

Then you're just a retard regardless. I don't know how it is over in fucking Thailand or Mainland China, those are third world countries. Either way, mistresses aren't seen as normal in any place in the East, same as the west. Scandals like that shit do rock Japan a lot though, where in the west they're often swept under the rug. People lose careers over that crap.

Again, here's the thing, a Fantasy isn't the same thing as a life goal, and Kazuma is not too reliable anyways. For example, I often fantasize about having a yacht, sailing on the ocean and all that stuff. But if someone actually gave me one, would I take it? No, I'd probably sell it for money. There's no way I could realistically maintain a yacht, no way I could pay for the dock fees and the fuel and the staff.

Same here, Kazuma having harem fantasies doesn't mean he's Rance.

That was a dream to him, and there's plenty of cases where he shows his true colors. Seriously, how dense can you be?

Megumin actually gets the Kazuma cock though.

>“We already bathed together once, why are you still so shy? And you have already taken care of me a lot in that certain shop.”
Kazuma's OTP in the "shop" is Lalatina

>actually looking up to Kazuma
Even the girls mock him, man. He's pathetic.

You know that he's only acting cocky in that scene because he thinks it's a dream right ?
The first time he meets Darkness he can't deal with her hunger, and he never actually act on his urges towards his party members (in the anime at least).

I haven't read the LNs (started volume 1), but I don't see Kazuma handling a harem properly. He'd probably pussy out or find it way too much of a pain to deal with. Im not big on how it seems that the LNs have headed toward romance though. Kazumabowl isn't really something that appeals to me.

Don't bother replying to secondaries they take Kazuma being alpha completely straight.