Fuck. Earlier this afternoon...

Fuck. Earlier this afternoon, I checked my email and was greeted by a message informing me that I wasn't even considered for an interview to for my university's co-op program, something I counting on since highschool. Needless to say, this knocked me on my ass.

Later this evening, I check the mark postings to find I did poorly on my Mathematical Finance test, the backbone course for all future Actuarial Math courses. There's a terrible prof teaching, and I thought I could learn it on my own. Thought wrong I guess. This is the worst possible course I could be doing poorly in right now.

To top it right off, I get out of the shower after a workout, wanting to cook food in my kitchen, only to see my tranny housemate who I hate cooking a fucking meal. Not wanting an interaction, I sit here, cucked in my own house, writing this post.

All in all, I realize every single point here is my own responsibility and the only person to blame for all of this is myself. It just seemed to happen all at once, and at the worst possible time: right before reading week. What do you Polacks do when god gives you a shit day to deal with?

Smoke weed.

Drink and figure it out later

That sometimes shit happens and you fail. Get up and try again.

Keep paying those rich Jews you rube

Surely that is the cure

have a drink mate it'll sort itself out and youll be better for it

>tranny housemate

Feelsbadman. At least you get some exercise in. That's always good.

Side note: one of these days we'll have to have "pictures of Trudeau LARPing as various minorities" thread. The fucker just tries on their culture like a costume - one day he's a Muslim, the next a Hindu, then he's dancing around in a pink shirt with trannies - it's a wonder they all don't find it patronizing.

Sad

stick it in the boipussy

It will grow back

Make lemonade.

Assassinate my prime minister, of course.

i saw some niggers tweet 'woke' quotes such as "when god put you in a situation and you ask why cant he fix this he put you in that situation to fix you"

The entire context behind how all those man hours worked by people unnamed and unknown just so two apes can spout that pseudo shit online makes me feel oddly happy for some reason. I think its because it puts in perspective how literally retarded people can be with shit eating grins and how theyll endlessly experience faux pats on the back or earnest ones by people who are as deluded and debased by modernity as they are. It's an odd sort of comfort.

FUCK CANADA

>just smoke some herbal jew and top it off with the liquid jew and waste away and die

Sometimes when I fail at something I imagine in my mind that there is a strict old Asian sensei sitting cross legged and watching my failed efforts while sipping on some tea, he simply beckons "Again!" So I get up and try again until the goal is met.

Nice blogpost leaf

Good luck to you man. My advice? Don't shoot up a school.

yamero

That's some weird fucking shit you're hallucinating, but it's still pretty solid advice for OP.
Want to know what the difference between you and everybody else is? You're going to suck it the fuck up and keep going.

Which uni?

shit..

>wanting to cook food in my kitchen, only to see my tranny housemate who I hate cooking a fucking meal. Not wanting an interaction, I sit here, cucked in my own house, writing this post.
Youre a faggot

You tell um Leaf-Kun

>ActSci co-op
You a waterloo nerd, freindo? Accept that some things are beyond your control and keep trying your best. Ironically your picture is sort of relevant; peace out a bit, meditate, pray, destress, etc.

Also I don't feel that bad for you, ActSci are scumbags.

this should be a music video
nice id btw

School is fucked.

>be me 2 years ago
>debate club in high school
>debate is about transgenders in military
>everyone aside from me thinks they should be allowed
>get randomly selected to oppose it
>group actually does well, being really politically correct
>I'm last to go:

"Transgenders are 5 times more likely to commit suicide than the rest of the general population. Do we really want these people with guns?"

>teacher interrupts me, says I'm attacking the people specifically and thats a no-no. doesn't let me finish
>judge says my group would've won if I'd never gone

Sorry for you buddy.

Trudeau is a fucking joke and makes me extremely ashamed to be a leaf. On the upside, seeing him dressed up and larping as curries, sands, and any other kind of brown race is very entertaining, despite how pathetic it is

sniff the trannies farts then suicide

kys

damn that's a nice fucking hat

I clean my room (apartment). No memes. It really helps give you some control over some of the shit that's going on and prevents a downward spiral of depressive unproductivity. I do little menial things that I've been putting off that can get done in a few minutes. Laundry, dishes, trimming nails/beard, cleaning up PC desktop.

Also going for a drive with the windows down at night is really calming and stress reducing.

This thread is part of the campaign to normalize trannies.

I write big retarded blogposts then kill myself

Not your blog

Kys
Sage

Id checked, and also I agree with you completely. Im sick of this brown shithole and everyone in it

Yeah thats what I was thinking. I kind of needed some bad shit to happen to me to knock me down a notch. I'm way too arrogant these days. At the end of the day though, I'll probably have a high paying job and be wagecucking for some high profile insurance firm's CEOs. This shit happening now is a minor detail.

Leaf uni, chinks+curries everywhere. You guess the rest

I stopped talking to the ceiling.

if you're in Ottawa come hang out with me bud

Solid. Thanks gents

Your white aren't you brother?