Is he the least intimidating battle shounen villain ever?

Is he the least intimidating battle shounen villain ever?

No, Bleach villains barely manage to kill anyone

He crushed a child's windpipe and blew up his hand.

And?

He felt like a filler villain.

The worst part about shounen filler is that you know that the story doesn't matter, and has no real consequences. Nobody important dies, nothing important happens.

Dude felt exactly the same, Gon just wins and goes about his day like the guy never existed.

Other than the fact that he thoroughly felt like a filler villain, his fight with Gon was pretty cool. The display of wit and strategy was neat.

Worst villain in the serie BY FAR, but he went out in a blast, which is cool.

>he beat up a child
wow

Didn't feel like he was brilliant as much as everyone else was just naive and gullible, which is odd given they were all hunters.

Razor was way more interesting than him

After all the NTR doujins I've read with Kumagawa he's villainous enough

More because there is no character growth / lesson. If Gon needed some new technique at least that would leave an impression.

Which was then undone by magic.
Also he's just a rip off of Karisu and/or Yoshikage Kira but his motivations is winning a child's card game outside of Yu Gi Oh

>accomplished more than pitou
makes ya think

Pitou made Gon spend his potential. Though he'll probably get his nen back with some Netero tier training.

That arc was pure shit, made me lost interest in HxH during all it's duration

It's not his fault.

No. He killed dozens of people and has an ability that if he lands it on you is pretty much a death sentence.

>has a deleveling ability

intimidating as fuck

i really thought he was a jobber and was gonna get clapped by gon until the story actually built him up to be a threat to gon

he was what made greed island a weak ass arc other than the death volleyball match

He might be, but the fucking Emp time ost made me cum faster then a whore on sunday

Stoooop

Gon had to do an asspull to defeat Pitou that cost him all his potential and only got injured in the fight with Genthru because he was being a selfish retard not sticking with the plan just so he can fight him longer.

His ability is deadly if you don't have any knowledge of it.

Who is this imposter?
This the real nigga that slayed around 500 mid level nen users, terrifying Greed Island. Only to get beaten by a kid whose dad worked at Nintendo at the time, fuck this BS.

So mad I forgot to attach his picture.

Boring arc, boring setting, boring villain, boring fight,

Looks like Hardner.

best villian of HxH

He actually beat the shit out of that kid, he only got beaten by Bisky's strategy.

Jesus Christ he looks so much cooler in the 99 version. Should I watch the 99 version?

Wrong on all accounts.