Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

Imagine a world where being overweight and/or obese possessed no repercussions towards a person's health, and where one could possibly live forever, or at least have the same lifespans of slimmer, normal human beings, without death. Would you still criticize and disrespect the overweight then?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0155600
nature.com/articles/ijo2013235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it is already that way

Yes.

What do you mean?

Why?

Being chubby is great but pic related would kill you by age 50.

Yes.

Fat people are gross.

Good thing I set up a hypothetical scenario in which gluttony couldn't kill you.

Wow. Are you that shallow that you'd only focus on their appearances?

Being gross isn't just appearances, but yes. yes I am.

Bump

>Obviously shopped picture is obviously shopped

Millions of women suddenly become T H I C C feedees, fuck yah

> das my fetish

No, but to be fair I don't disrespect fat people nowadays much either. I think in the real world their obesity does have some consequences (both for themselves and those around them), but I'm not one of these "pro-fat-shaming" types. In your hypothetical, I would be much less critical, as the only real consequences are the ease with which they find a mate (unless you consider that an aspect of health as well, in which case there are no consequences at all).

its fake this time but these people exist

Dear god that’s an impressive gut

Fat people?
Or dudes that look pregnant?

Since they would still take up too much space on sidewalks, transportation, cars, etc., yes.

>Why?
Physiognomy is real. Being obese shows the world you lack self control and/or have bad genetics. Even if the health consequences of obesity were totally eliminated, fatasses could be counted on to reason poorly and make bad choices.

mr sparkle lmao

but its nit. what a stupid hypothetical.

>>"hey user, would you think differently if our reality was different?"

Yeah. It's still gross looking

Show me a study specifically where obesity correlates to poorer behavior.

Thank you! It's just that this "fat shaming" argument stems from utter prejudice against innocent people as opposed to actually being concerned about their health, which is the problem.

Once more, with feeling.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0155600
>Conclusions
>Obesity is linked to a propensity to make risky decisions in experimental conditions analogous to everyday food choices.

nature.com/articles/ijo2013235
>The results reveal that overweight children show decision-making failure ensued from future insensitivity

>OP has to create a massive fantasy world / parallel universe in which he's not being ridiculed for being a land whale

fat fetish fags pls go

Okay, fair enough. I guess I stand corrected, but correlation doesn't always causation.

>massive fantasy world / parallel universe
>thinking a simple scenario like this is to protect my ego as opposed to wondering (pic related)

No, tall girls in jeans/long pants and barefoot are my fetishes.

Twice more.

Yes OP, it would be fucking awesome if all actions had 0 consequences. But they do. All of them do.
Your fantasy-land scenario has no actual basis in reality.

Fat "people" are second in line for the gas chambers

That’s not obesity. That’s fluid accumulation from a failing liver. He gon' die soon.

Absolutely, because I have had to sit next to fat people and live with fat people. Being fat doesn't just effect your health, it effects every aspect of your daily life. When you have to help your obese mother bathe because she is too fat to do it yourself and get inside all her folds, or when your obese aunt comes over and literally shits in your shower because she doesn't fit on an average toilet and can't even wipe if she did, then come talk to me about respecting fat people.

I see now. We need some sort of object-shifting device that transforms the overweight into any size or shape they desire so problems like that happen.

fat people look ugly no one cares about your health

Okay, screw it. I'm content with this thread now. I'll bump it one last time, and if no one replies, then it will remain as so.

His Dick rolled up in his belly.

Weren't the pilot creatures in the Frank Herbert Dune universe these super obese beings? Or just the rich spice merchants?