This is how amerimutts solve their problems. jaja

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0cNRbGzDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your solution to every problem is to eat beans and get beheaded by the cartel

Kek I prayed for the mass shootings

The only time the media encourages prayers is when people die in the west

It's the other way round, isn't it?

Your cartel are skinning and dislimbing people.

Shouldn't you be out selling Chiklets?

>little brown goblin man
You guys are like Indians but without any meaningful culture

and yet you’ll still send your kids here alone knowing full well the girls will be raped along the way
think about that pedro

Burritos are a very great cultural achievment

that was created by whites
if you want spic food you want the poorest quality bread in the universe paired with the intricate traditional flavors of "meat" and "grease"

Speedy Gonzales was the peak achievement, and it's been a downward decent into drug hell since. Burritos good though desu.

>food is culture

lol mexican'ts

True

Obama used to say these meaningless cucked platitudes after shootings and now Trump is doing it

I cringe desu

Actual they were invented by a Mexico when traveled the border on a little burro (burrito) selling food way back whencowboys and Indians and shit

Try not to get beheaded by the cartel this week spic

>mexican food
>bad quality

No soy boys here billy...also no mosnsanto. You want to eat a real burrito, go with the mexicans.

>without meaningful culture.

Said the amerimutt that lives in a gated community with stripmalls and starbucks on every corner.

Whew lad.

Try not to get shot at church, work, school,concert, or the movies gringo.

Homicide rate in the United States. 4.88.
Homicide rate in Mexico 16.35.

So you are about three and a half times more likely to be killed in your country than I am in mine.

Liberals mock "thoughts and prayers" every time there is a shooting, but they themselves say "thoughts and prayers" every single fucking time a Muslim and/or illegal immigrant commits a terrorist attack in the US or Europe. They believe shootings would stop by enacting gun bans, but think there's just no possible way to stop Muhammad from blowing himself up at a concert in England when the answer (banning immigration from shitholes) is the exact same concept as their gun ban idea.

Dude in mexico trash kills trash that messes with trash.

In your contry mass shoting can happen anywhere, anytime by everyone. You can't really spot a mass shoter until je start the massacre. An thats very scary, tomorrow van be you or you sons.

Have fun getting skinned alive by the cartel for looking at them the wrong way

Have you checked in with the cartel for your monthly dismembering yet?

Enjoy having a fun time evading all those bullets anywhere you go Skylar. Make sure you pray your child comes back alive from school tomorrow.

This is a Christian nation, as are you.

I'd rather have those stripmalls and Starbucks than a civil war over cocaine.

They also in your country...if terrorits were not enough

How is mexican gun control working out btw?

Lol nice english frijolito

Yeah were working on it, spic.

>CIA and private prison lobby will ever stop the flow of drugs by cartels into the amerimutt society...

Enjoy going to jail and paying fines up the ass by having 1/10 of a gram of coke on you.

still true burgie...
also we are... you are so powerful that should be already fixed. But it trafic cant be over if your law enforcement let the cartel in.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0cNRbGzDc

Look how border patrol allows to enter drugs to US

my fucking sides.

yuropoors solve their problems by huging arabs, so I doubt they're any better.

White Spaniards? Do you mean Moorish Spaniards? White in the Mediterranean areas and Spain were bred out of existence and gone from those regions of southern europe Centuries ago, last being in the Mediterraneans of white descent moving to uk during time of WW1. Those regions are gone as far as white people go, it's muttlands today.

>Journalists
>Students
>Fathers of students
>Trash
so you are admiting that mexicans are trash?

Well just look at the news.

>Mexican news talk about the US shootings
>*suprised face*
>Mexican news talk about the daily murders
>*i dont care face*