These 4 countries have nearly eliminated gun deaths — here's what the U.S. can learn

msn.com/en-us/news/world/analysis-these-4-countries-have-nearly-eliminated-gun-deaths-—-heres-what-the-us-can-learn/ar-BBF0H3L?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

WE CAN DO IT USA
REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

povertyactionlab.org/evaluation/discrimination-job-market-united-states
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garissa_University_College_attack
standard.co.uk/news/crime/rise-in-london-stabbings-sends-uks-knife-crime-rate-to-sixyear-high-a3662941.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
dailycaller.com/2016/02/23/the-gun-grabbers-are-coming-lexington-massachusetts-now-faces-semi-automatic-gun-confiscation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

fuck off shill

Remember what happened last time someone tried to confiscate guns in America? Imagine that but with assault rifles. Do it faggot.

that picture is so disgusting it blows me away... look at those poor sks rifles

you're a faggot
learn to fuck off

>Australia, Japan, Norway, UK

No niggers.

The US education system being what it is, I highly doubt many Americans actually know. They think the American Revolution had something to do with tea.

Fuck off Donkey.

So Norway is less violent because of their "social cohesion", I wonder what factor is actually be behind that cohesion

>All countries that have way lower OVERALL crime rates
W e w
e
w

The UK doesn't have gun deaths, just tons of knife and acid deaths

island, island/ethnostate, ethnostate, island
wow I love gun bans now

>Rest of world reliant on the militarism of the US to save their asses from China and Russia marching in and just bending them over and planting a flag up their asses.
>"GIVE UP YOUR GUNS, AMERICA."
Hmm. Hmmm...

Your time is up pol, starting next month Sup Forums is going to cost 14.95 per month, your fucking allowance is not going to cover it, unless you suck your dad´s dick some more. good riddance

Delete niggers

>japan
Japan has banned guns since the 15th century.
>the uk
Gun homicides rose in the UK after the handgun ban.

All you have are island nations where guns can effectively be controlled. Kys.

>Australia
>24 million people for the whole country, including abbos.
>Knife murders and dying out in the boonies is very common.

>Japan
>127 million people.
>99% homogeneous. A serious lack of minorities and niggers.

>Norway
>5.3 million people.
>Another country with minimal niggers, mostly white people getting along with one another.

>UK
>65 million people.
>Constant knife attacks, muslim rape gangs, and cultural displacement.

>USA
>330 million people.
>13% blacks, 50% of the recorded crime including gun violence and murder
>other minorities fill in another large percentage of crime.
>21,450,000 black Americans have been convicted of something.
>More than Australia's and Norway's population combined are criminals within the US border.
>Declare it racist to say anything about this.
>If you were to remove all minorities in the USA at this very moment, the USA's guncrime would go to practically 0.010% per 100,000 instantly.

>The US needs to take advice from these other countries.

Lmao.

no niggers

>gun deaths
how about death from other causes?

Live before me for my will be done, let the Sad cry, and the happy laugh for it's what I intended in a world created by you.

Tears 1:today

>The group landed on a massive buyback program, costing roughly $500 million, that bought and destroyed more than 600,000 automatic and semiautomatic weapons and pump-action shotguns.
there are literally millions of rifles still here. farmers just keep them out all day when around friends and bury them when the coppers show up once in a blue moon.

>Almost overnight, gun death totals got cut in half. Firearm suicides dropped from 2.2 per 100,000 people in 1995 to 0.8 in 2006. Firearm homicides dropped from 0.37 per 100,000 people in 1995 to 0.15 in 2006.
no shit gun deaths are going to drop when you make it illegal to have most guns, look at the total deaths. they didn't even drop, they just moved to knives and bare hands.

besides, the drop in gun deaths can more accurately be attributed to the government's increasingly tough stance on organized crime. melbourne used to have all of the major crime families, the government lost it after a bunch of killings started in 1998 and just in general when the underworld got too aggressive around that time, and they clamped down on it hard. it's a bit hard to kill some opposing crime figure with a rifle when you'll get all of your family and friends going back 40 years raided by the coppers in response.

>australia
plenty of stabbings
>japan
plenty of """"suicides""""
>UK
so many stabbings they banned knives
>norway
i remember varg stabbed some guy

God have mercy you chimps are pathetic.

>30% of the population is responsible for 60% of the violent crime

Guide myself to peace dear lord, for there is nothing left to gain. Help me find myself as you intended by your will. Dear Lord I'm am a vessel of your will and a beacon of Peace, forgive me of my sins, I am nothing without you.

>being killed by a gun kills you deader than a car, truck, knife or acid attack.

Let this meme die.

>uk
orwellian shithole

>gun deaths
What about other forms of homicide?

come for them niggertoucher

pretty sure the uk has per capita more stabbing and knife crime than the US has gun crime

This.

If we banned guns than instead of school shootings we'd have trucks of peace running us over every other day instead.

Gun control does nothing but give the state evem more power than it's entitled and they already have too much as it is.

Repeal the 13th and we can talk about some extra gun control measures. Until then fuck off.

There is but one God his son is Jesus, praise Jesus who is our or Lord and Savoir, hail Mary mother of Christ.

when a buy back doesnt work have fun trying to take them by force. sure some will comply. all it takes is one to start it then its over.

Looks like there are a fuck load of handguns hiding all over that country in the pic

repent, the end is always near

Did they get rid of their 'democrats' lol?

why not just give blacks jobs or better yet invest into universal basic income? these are common ways to end povery and crime. but you don't wanna do that. you rather just call the black people "niggers" and then go about your day giggling to your alt right buddies

capitalism has created the prison industrail complex and needs to fill prison cells with black and brown bodies

end capitalism and thats how you end mass shootings

peace out

one love

Notice these shootings keep happening at schools. Maybe we should ban American schools.

Here you go, OP: I, and many others, inherently do not trust the government. Politics is dominated by egos and history has shown how powerfully destructive egos can be.
Though we live in a democracy where those egos line up to be chosen from, they are nonetheless no less egotistical or maniacal any of the dictators or historical "maniacs" that came before them.
I do not, and will not, surrender my fate into the hands of those with such personalities. I simply won't.

Too much can change in a day. The economy can tank, people can get desperate and houses can start to be invaded to "make ends meet". A storm, large fire, a flood, etc. can happen almost overnight and drive huge swathes of the population into desperation.
I would rather have the means to protect myself and my family if and when the shit hits the fan rather than be running in fear or begging government appointed militants for protection.
Only cowards surrender.

>invest into universal basic income
So gibs me that or I'll give you a reason to own a gun?
Fuck it, I'll take the gun. $1500 for something decent vs who the fuck knows in extra taxes per year. Fuck leeches.

No one is preventing blacks from getting jobs.

Awww, Shareblue is still butthurt that they got nothing on Valentine's day. Don't worry, little Buckaroo, someday, something out there will pretend to like you.

> Capitalism created the prison industrial complex because people are selfish to the point of murder.
You're a special kind of stupid.

How about looking into mental health? Maybe ask why so many young men are willing to die and take others with them?
I'll keep my guns faggot.

but if we don't have pea shooters, the US military will take over the entire country and we'll be slaves to our own government! Just like every country that bans guns!

RACIST

>3 of the 4 countries are islands
>the 4th only borders SWEDEN

>The US shares a 3000 mile border with MEXICO

Jeez, I wonder why it's so easy for them to keep guns and drugs from being smuggled into their country, but the US sucks at it...I guess we'll never know.

600 000 DEATH EVERY YEAR BY HEART DISEASES IN USA, BAN "ASSAULT" FRENCH FRIES NOW!!!!!!

250 000 deaths every year by secondary infection due to poor hospital cleaning, sanitiziers and desinfectant would save a lot of lives.

30 000 dies every by drowning in their own pool every year, BAN ASSAULT POOLS NOW.

Only few single procent involved semi-autos.
and 85% of all shootings are done by gang criminals shooting other gang criminals.

Do not listen to what (((they))) say.

Sweden banned all guns, but we have more shootings now and grenade attacks every week.

when a black person applies for a job they will read his name and throw the resume in the trash
"Professors Mullainathan and Bertrand examined the level of racial discrimination in the labor market by using a randomized field experiment. Nearly 5,000 resumes were sent in response to over 1,300 newspaper ads for sales, administrative, and clerical jobs in Boston and Chicago. Résumés were randomly assigned either a black-sounding name (such as Lakisha Washington or Jamal Jones) or white-sounding name (such as Emily Walsh or Brendan Baker) to imply the applicant's race. Names were chosen according to frequency data obtained from birth certificates of Massachusetts births from 1974 and 1979. The validity of the names' "blackness" or "whiteness" was confirmed by surveys in public areas in Chicago."
povertyactionlab.org/evaluation/discrimination-job-market-united-states

why don't you fucking just man up and say "you just hate niggers cuz im ignorant", instead of trying to justify your fucking racism

people like you are fucking shit

>american education
You're referring to the american revolution arent you? Fucking brainlet

As an addition to this post, the US actually CAN'T ban guns because that would trigger a huge black market rush of Mexicans smuggling illegal guns into the US for sale, which would lead to many more crime related deaths...and you'd still have guns in the US.

You need to effectively be on an island to properly ban anything, otherwise banning leads to crime organizations who smuggle.

>believing Sup Forums memes

Yeah gun ban worked well in Sweden, really well, now we have more rapes than Ghambia!

Sweden - The rape capital of the world.
Gun ban? I think they women would beg to differ.

Pretty sure you're wrong

The murder rate wasn't reduced after the ban and now we edge closer to a totalitarian hellscape by the year.

I know this is bait, but fuck it.

>end capitalism
>end mass shootings
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garissa_University_College_attack
>largest mass shooting was carried out by blacks. On blacks.
>lolol u altrite!

I don't give a fuck about the faggot left or the cuck-right. The truth remains is that wherever there is blacks, there's problems.

Capitalism fails when blacks are involved because instead of trying to work the system for their advantage, they would rather game the system and try to get ahead by killing each other then crying fowl behind it.

They could not do the things they do, but they wouldn't be niggers then, would they?

An aussie style gun grab wouldn't work, there are like 150Million unregistered guns in America.

Ghetto blacks with ghetto names are shit employees. Employers who have a choice between a white/mexican/indian/ect. and Latrasha will pick from the first category for good reason.

"Stabbings in London are at their highest level in six years, with a 23 per cent rise from the previous year."

standard.co.uk/news/crime/rise-in-london-stabbings-sends-uks-knife-crime-rate-to-sixyear-high-a3662941.html

They were utterly defeated even when Obama was still President. Do they actually think Trump would try anything like that?

I don't want to eliminate gun deaths.

Mandatory to post in every single GUN BAN SHILL thread:

Alex jones - Pierce Morgan Gun debate.
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

HITLES TOOK THE GUNS, STALIN TOOK THE GUNS, HUGO CHAVEZ TOOK THE GUNS, AND IM THERE TO TELL YOU 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TAKE OUR FIREARMS

guy looks like a jew

That was bill clinton right? I remember he destroyed almost all the M1s in existence.

Alex is the gift that keeps on giving.

>pile has M1 carbines and Garands in it
what kind of negroid would throw these away, they have historical value

The aussies. They took all their guns and destroyed them. Millions and millions gone from the place that has spiders the size of dinner plates and top 5 snakes and terrifying wildlife cannot protect itself anymore.

>you have to pay niggers to not commit crime, or else!
fucking top lel. don't they pay shitskins in kali to not commit crime?

I remember a year or two ago the aussie parliament thought about banning lever actions because you can fire them too quickly. how cucked can one get?

turned out real well for the jews in Germany when hitler disarmed them.

and USSR

Over my rotting corpse.

You know where you can get fast food that looks like the advertisements? States without black people.

It's not stereotype when it's reality.

>(((we)))

>social cohesion
>same religion?
>same language?
>same culture?
>same physical traits? WHAT NO THATS RACIST

But how are you going to disarm the most armed population of citizens in the history of the planet without nukes?

Daily reminder that this actually happened

>“Just as we fired the first shot to start the revolution, this might be the first shot – no pun intended – to start a movement against assault weapons that would capture the state and therefore maybe explode to reach the country.”

-Robert Rotberg author and catalyst of Lexington’s gun ban proposal.

dailycaller.com/2016/02/23/the-gun-grabbers-are-coming-lexington-massachusetts-now-faces-semi-automatic-gun-confiscation/

>These 4 cherry-picked countries have nearly eliminated gun deaths — here's what the U.S. can learn (just don't ask about terrorist attacks with trucks, grenades, and AK47s)

> Australia
> japan
> old UK
> Old norway

OH LOOK, NO NIGGERS

This is just a list of easily invadable countries. Poor people cant even try and defend themselves against external aggressors.

how many niggers have you ever met and actually talked with? Have you spent any length of time near them?

>Australia
>Six in ten homicide victims died from a stab wound or from being beaten in 2013–14.
>Japan
>Stabbing rampage a few years back killed more than this Florida kid
>UK
>takes away box cutters and chair legs and shit
I honestly don't know anything about Norway.

13 percent of the population commits more than 50 percent of the violent crime. (Fucking blacks) that's not racism its simple statistics. Fucking commie scum.

Not if you are talking about Wakanda. Then suddenly leftists are all about a non-diverse ethnostate that builds walls to keep poor neighboring countries out.

>1 post by this ID

>I honestly don't know anything about Norway.
Here's all you need to know: it's almost entirely rural and white.

Most people will die from natural causes. Then car accidents. Or even slipping in your bathroom. These shootings are a like a microscopic blip on the death rate. But you whiney liberals have to piss and moan like kikes having their foreskins gnawed off by a Rabbi.

It is more like 4% commit over 50% of the murders.

13 to 14% of the nation is black. Men commit almost all violent crime, so the black men are doing almost all of it. That lowers it to about about 6% to 7% of the nation. But it isn't all men, it is men aged about 15-35 that do most violent crime which is about half again.

So about 3% to 4% of the nation is doing well over 50% of the killing.

But that's racist... Math is Racist...

600k+ deaths yearly by heart diseases, so eating french fries or trans fats is killing way more people. When will there be a national petition to ban Assault French Fries?

Mass Murder Fries

Australia
>Island
>Changed laws that were not part of the foundation of their constitution
>Gungrabbed, but payed citizens a pittance for the guns, so it was (((good)))
>niggers still get them easily

Japan
>Island
>Homogenous
>Laws created by Americans before Americans become mutts

Norway
>Remote
>Homogeneous (white)
>Tiny population

UK
>Island
>Just strait up banned them, bc no protection in constitution
>Went full big brother to make it happen, aggressively targeting its own people
>niggers still get them easily

From what I learned, the USA needs to become
>White
>Hard to get to (build wall on south border)
>Homogeneous
>Reduce the amount of brown people to 0

I like you. Regardless even with my ridiculously padded figure of 13 percent, it makes niggers look real fucking bad.

>thinking memes are not reality

You can do better if the FBI actually did their job.
Law enforcement not passing info to each other is the biggest problem in the USA, but that does not help 'liberals' places like Cali get what they want so they actively go out of their way to promote it.

Thank you for your post. .02 USD has been deposited in your shill.gov account.

>We don't need fire extinguishers. That's what the fire department is for.
Yeah no you're a fucking retard. (((Common sense))) gun control will never work.