Why is the US so crazy and violent? What is going on here? We need to think about major gun control or something...

why is the US so crazy and violent? What is going on here? We need to think about major gun control or something.. this shit is just getting out of hand. All these mentally ill retards getting guns easily.. its disgraceful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imw8YGyPgk4&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now playing somewhere near japan

Most of these weren't school shootings. The map is another media lie.

>most
That's a lie, and even so still a lot of school shootings.

youre a lie. and a shill.

Nope. The person you replied to was completely correct

what is going on here? is that you don lemon?

lemon just said 8

Dewey?

Don Lemon is a stupid nigger who thinks a black hole swallowed a missing plane.

How about actually stopping bullying and helping kids who clearly need help in the first place?

agreed.

Maplewood MN was a third grader pulling the trigger on a cops gun, no one was injured.

Too many guns and lots of denial

What happened in mapleton MN? I don't recall that at all and I listen to NPR basically everyday.

Are we going to remember the atheist who shot up the Christian church during a mass? No? That goes against our other bullshit narrative? Okay.

So what, are you just upset that the closest thing you have to a sport is hitting balls with an oversized wooden hammer?

>why is the US so crazy and violent?

You think USA is violent?!?!?!?

Go live in somalia with BLM you porch monkey

He is high on crack and hiv. Nibiru just has a long strange orbit

Can we get a map of Drunk driver caused deaths.

Maybe a map of botched surgury deaths.

I can't see what you can do, there is no way you can take people's guns away there is no political will or broad public desire. Most people who own guns are sensible good people. Guns are an integral part of US culture, so is individualism, and using violence to get your way is part of American folklore. Most people are sensible, unfortunately there are young men mostly who act out this extreme violence, that does not manifest itself in quite the same way in other nations. Kids in British schools could still kill people in large numbers if they wanted, ok, so they would have to use different methods but they don't seem to want to.

America doesn't work worth a fuck, the machinery has been crashing and clanking to a miserable end for a long time, it's takes a while for a giant to finally fall.

Did he shoot the church up because he was an atheist?
Or did he shoot them because they were black?
You are talking about Roof right?

>allow millions of niggers and spics to freely roam the streets

lol yeah, I wonder why its so fucking dangerous

Have past school shooters been identified or flagged in the past? I know the florida school shooting suspect was. I think our priority should be on identifying then treating potential threats rather than double down on restrictions. It would just expand the already existing black market for fire arms. Or at least thats what usually happens when something is restricted from the public.

No, I'm talking about the Sutherland Spring, TX shooter that happened a couple months ago.

We need some kind of conscription or mandatory civil service to force these autist weirdos to conform to social norms

Kek

>there is no way you can take people's guns away there is no political will or broad public desire.
Nobody is suggesting that though.
A few HARD left people are, but why would you listen to those dipshits?
People wants better background checks, they want to stop gun shows where no checks are performed, they want limits of mag capacity.
There have been tons of polls about this and you are right, nobody wants their guns taken away. But nearly everyone wants better checks for mental health, and to stop guns from being sold off the grid so to speak. Also many people don't think drum mags should be available.
>young men mostly who act out this extreme violence, that does not manifest itself in quite the same way in other nations.
Want to know why?
Because we teach male children to be mentally hard very early in life. This causes highly unstable teenagers who don't know how to deal with their emotions at a time when hormones are amplifying their effects.
I remember getting beat with a belt for crying after I crashed into my brother on our bikes and getting thrown 20 feet onto a rocky outcrop. Shit was the worst pain I ever felt, I had long ass gashes all over my chest, bleeding all over myself, my nose was broken, and everything was just pain.
And I got beat with a belt because my parents thought I was "being a girl" about my near fatal injuries.
That is why.
Humans are humans.
You push them too far and they will become rabid just like any well adjusted pet will if it keeps getting thrown into a fighting pit.

Same question.
My point is I find it hard to believe that someone shot up a church to fight against whatever sect of Christianity they happen to have been a part of.

need more bullying. bully these weirdos into suicide instead of letting them take it out on others

5G, cell towers, wi-fi, SSRIs, tv, chemtrails

I agree, I can't see how you can restrict guns in the US even if you wanted to, there are just too many about that will supply an illegal market. What is the bar for gun ownership regarding mental illness? He showed classic symptoms yet owned firearms, why was that?

Brah they are constantly invoking Australia and other countries that confiscated guns. They are not hiding that as their end goal. They say confiscation is an option, mandatory buyback is an option (Governor Cuomo). Obama invoked Australia.

They may invoke Australia as an example to forward the cause of gun restrictions.
But no one in any significant position is saying we should send our police to the residences of gun owners and by force confiscate their guns.
Not even liberals are that stupid.

Thanks for your response. Yes, I think you are on to something regarding how young boys/men are raised. One or two events at the wrong time can cause real problems later that can grow and grow.

Good idea. I don't think it will lead to suicide, but instead the shooters will mag dump into the bullies instead of racking up multiple kills.

That doesn't change the intent. They want mandatory confiscation where if you show up with such guns after the mandatory buyback your ass is grass. They want the exact same intent as Australia, and in Australia they are still restricting on gun rights by going after bolt action or pump action weapons now.

They want gun confiscation, this is 100% undeniable. They admit to it candidly. They just want it done indirectly.

And all that hate speech must be banned too. And using the word "niggger" shoult put uou in jail.

Who gives a shit about their intent.
There is an entire system set up to limit that intent.

What people should pay attention to, is that there is no progress being made on the things that can be changed without infringing on gun owners rights.
Things that both sides agree on, but every time we push it to congress, it gets shot down, even if it is something that 80%+ of Americans are totally in support of. Like mental health checks.
So who is stopping it from happening?
You guessed it, the good ol folks down at the fucking NRA.

Come on man, every high school has at least one, if not more, kid that fits the profile. I know mine had several and there were 1000 kids in my graduating class.

Even at this high school in florida there's still a couple of dark kids that could cross the threshold one day. Bet nobody jokes about it anymore though. At least not any time soon.

Why didn’t school shootings happen up until now??

The one in texas was some kind of dispute with the guys in laws, if I recall correctly. Not even religious motivated just plain old domestic violence overkill.

>use nigger gang shootings to up the number of "mass" and school shootings
>conveniently leave them out when saying all school and mass shooters are white males

Right, so it wasn't because he was an atheist like the comment I responded to seemed to claim.

societal decay

18/100,000(approximately) schools have had shooting
>.018%

Odds of being struck by lightning
>.033%

Lmao get fucked, ill take those chances any day. Pretty good for owning 10+ guns per person on average.

>Pretty good for owning 10+ guns per person on average.
What, among people who own guns the average is 10?
Because there are only like 600 millions guns estimated to be owned in the US.

The one in mobile was just a nigger who fired a pellet gun at a wall

Why is Africa so violent????
6 Gorillion machete deaths....

MACHETE CONTROL NOW!!

Because Jews run it and create fake groups like Republic of Florida Amerimutt Nationalist groups that work with ADL to spread disinfo for jews and people buy into it and go out and shoot each other over the BS made up by trhe goyim masters.

Over half of those school shootings are accidental discharges that hit nobody.
How come in the 50s and 60s when we had gun classes in school we didnt count accidental discharges as a school shooting but we do now?

>muh mental illness
such a meme talking point. you have guns, sometimes people use them for senseless murder. comes with the territory. nothing to be done about it, that's a cost of freedom. now shut the fuck up.

>Those aren't school shootings.

Even if you shoot yourself it's still in school.

sage

Good sage.

When the real mass shooting commence Las Vegas will look like childs play....only the fittest would survive a coming cataclysmic or some such scenario of SHTF. Would certainly suck to be in a country with no means for self defense, almost like having your dick cut off in the event of a global pandemic or catastrophe like a massive volcano eruption. These shootings are nothing, people would be lining up to get beheaded to not have to live through such a nightmare. Guns would be the least of your concerns, mercy rather than slowly starving to death would be the order of business for most humans in any event.

Another retarded post by someone who doesn't know anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=imw8YGyPgk4&t=

>be great (((European))) empire
>think new world is full of gold and shit
>pack ships full of criminals and cucks
>give them guns and armor
>let them pillage and burn the Americas, fuck the native fauna, and settle down
>toss some monkeys into the mix
>nothing could ever go wrong, no

That's Donald Trump's handwriting.

They count a gun going off as a school shooting, its very misleading.

This guy has plans, he's going for the cyber security and encryption market. He can't be allowed.

Not necessarily. Gun shots heard while at school count in those stats. Suicides in hearing range. Murders in hearing range. Ricochet bullets hitting the school or grounds, etc...