So, apart from these two, what else have come out this year that could be considered great?

So, apart from these two, what else have come out this year that could be considered great?

Tsuki ga kieri is boring garbage though.

Eromanga sensei will be remembered for decades.
Shit taste

Finally, holy shit, someone who appreciates Dragon Dentist.

I respect anyone who posts Arima reaction images.

rakugo is the greatest show of the past 5 years

Uchouten Kazoku sequel

do you have the teeth girl

No teeth!

the forehead girl or the question girl
I like this too

Rakugo isn't 3gatsu tho, nor Ping pong, nor Shinsekai Yori. What are you on about?

I forgot this existed. I hope it is as good as the first season.

Rakugo is ok but it's no Hyouka

Fuck off.

I like hyouka but that's just wrong
ping pong is worth discussing

Dragon Dentist was not great, it was pretty disappointing.

am i the only one who found 3gatsu kinda lame

Yes, it was fantastic. It fully won me over around the time Kiriyama got mad for once at someone dumping their problems onto him.

>Tsuki ga Kirei
>great
How can one beta loser have this much shit taste?

>I forgot this existed. I hope it is as good as the first season.
Sadly, it isn't, but it's still quite good.

No, it was awful. Shaft ruins everything.

>The Dragon Dildos
I take a chance and ask, what the fuck had to do that literally horse speech the male MC did in the end? I felt like it had to do with the theme of the show but I simply didn't understand about what.

Tsuki ga Kirei is a lock for top 3 anime of the year, you turbofags.

I'm just glad that Japan loved it and it will be the most relevant anime for years to come. Your opinion sucks by the way.

Eromanga Sensei was boring and had little impact compared to OreImo

Unironically Maidragon. Sup Forums pretends to hate it because normalfags like it though, but it kept a smile on my face the entire time I was watching.

What, you seriously didn't get that? Man, that speech hit me hard. It seems outlandish but the speech is overlayed with Nonoko's actions, which should bring you to realise that he sees similarity between the horse's ability to dismiss him and move on as he drowns in the pond and Nonoko's likely-ability to move on despite the death that he accepts during his final few moments. He says that he found his horse to be beautiful in its ability to essentially 'move on' without him, therefore cementing his eventual respect for Nonoko, as she is the type of person to accept fate and move on with such in mind - something that he was averse to up until that conclusion.

TGK was hot garbage. They had the second most animators working on a single show that season and still couldn't manage to animate their shiny plastic people properly.

So did he just call Nonoko a horse? Rude.

Post your top 3 of the year, fag. I bet not one of them is better than Tsuki ga kirei.

I think you should honestly watch/read more romance anime and manga if you genuinely think Tsuki ga Kieri some sort of feat.

I cried like a motherfucker, I have to say. I think what did it for me is the BGM.
I wish they'd release the OST.

>and it will be the most relevant anime for years to come
Don't tell me you actually believe this?

Japan is the one to decide, not a whiny teenager in an anonymous imageboard.

Decide what? If it's relevant for "years to come"? It's not even relevant right now.

I feel you man. I don't know where to find the OST, but the song that plays during that moment - ぼくらが旅に出る理由 (Google says "The reason that we can go on a journey") by Rinku - has been released for a while.

dragon dentist was garbage

It wasn't garbage, but if it's really all 2017 has to offer... kind of sad.

I can't believe we've only got half of summer and then fall before the year ends, with no real heavy hitters.