I want to start WWIII

Anons, the world is lost, the best thing we could do to instill a sense of nationalism is to set all nations against each other.

>Europe at war with middle east
>Europe would start kicking out muslims

>America at war with Mexico,
>put spics in internment camps

>Africa chimps out on a national level invading asia

Whites and Asians vs niggers and shitskins.

WWIII race war NOW!!!

This is how it can start
America bans jews, all of them, and ships them to Israel
Then America breaks two incorporation contracts (Crown Temple States and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)
Followed by closing the Federal Reserve
Reprinting a new dollar in the treasury and have it backed by a precious metal
Lastly, close the FBI, CIA, IRS
That should piss off every Jew on the planet so that they organize the world to nuke you just like they did to Germany, twice

But I don't know if we can do this, can Sup Forums really accomplish something this big?

Too bad you and your "people" have no power and Trump is a puppet for Israel just like the rest of them. I can tell you are some larping fat ass virgin loser lol.

I'm not larping, I want to start WWIII. I'm not sure if it's possible, but Sup Forums seems to have a fair bit of influence these days.

But you’re 13. Go back to class

I'm actually 24, own my own house that I paid off in five years. and I also have two cars, though the first car I had was rusting out, so that is why I had to get a second car. my highschool car had the engine blow out on it.

BAsically I buy meme teir cars because I'm a poorfag, but I'm a poorfag with my own house.

Now YOU go back to class college child. go on and waste your time at the jew brain washing center.

America at war with Mexico?
For What our vast rescorces?
Or for your drugs?

There's your problem.

"NATIONALISM"

Hasn't worked before and will not work in the future, get over it.

HUUR THE ONLY SOLUCION IS WWIII CUZ NACIONALSM .

LE MEME 56% FACE, I CANNOT THINK ON MY OWN, I RELY ON Sup Forums.

No reason, just for the fuck of it, can't wait to meet you on the battle field.

You're just scared of getting drafted because you're fatass can't stay on Sup Forums all day if you were.

Working on the plan as we speak
It's going to involve a little technical know-how I have to learn but should be ready soon
The end result should be enclaves of people who want to organize into polite harassment groups to follow government officials around like Scientologists did to get tax exempt status, except with millions of more people.
Like a Sons of Freedom movement but on steroids

Best case that would trigger WW3
>Wars in south America (See , Guayana - Venenzuela)
>the NK nukes something
>the recently attacks of russians from americans in the middle east
>Nationalism (?)

not in ur lifetime sweetie

And now I know you aren’t worth taking seriously
>much education is Jew propaganda
>muh screwdriver skills are more betterer

Education is fine, you can learn more from the internet than you can from college, the only things you need college for is Engineering, medicine and law.

All other degrees are memes.

why do cunts even bother with the burden of millions of locusts?

why dont every nation just go into war-mode for the purpose of releasing the population burden?

whats the benefit to india to have billions of aboriginal street shitters? if they agree to war with china and cull eachothers popiuuation by 99%, it will benefit them both.

every country should strive to heavy war to simply reduce the burden

>africa
>invading anything during a war

their only force projection is kike NGOs

>BAsically I buy meme teir cars because I'm a poorfag
>Now YOU go back to class college child.
You're not from here.

Woke.

rwandan war was started by a free shipment of thousands of machetes courtesy of china

i can imagine Wong starting a canadian charity to donate machetes to sugarcane plantations throughout the 3rd world...

I recognize that bombing nice touch.

I won't win another war with mexico, not with Trump on charge.

Yeah this sounds like a great idea faggot just keep shitposting im sure everything will fall into place

Shut it Commupist You're opinion is invalid because all of your commie countries are shit hole countries.

someone post the 2006 Sup Forums vs 2016 Sup Forums meme and add 2026 WWIII meme