Anyone surprised at the fact that Sup Forums is still up and running?

Anyone surprised at the fact that Sup Forums is still up and running?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mLiETPia54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Despite all the hoaxes we've created, people we've radicalized and basically getting nothing but negative media coverage. Is it because the Jap owns this site so american kikes cant really do anything about it?

Yeah. It’s a containment board. The normiea only get exposed to us when we pull a good trick like the white supremicist thing

>He dosen't know that the FBI took control of the website almost a decade ago in order to combat CP posting.

Sup Forums is just an anime website

Why wouldn't it be?
Better to have people venting on Sup Forums than everywhere else

this

And it wasn't because of pizza, it was because we messed with football and became a national threat

Sup Forums is a containment site. All racists, sexists, shooters collected in one area to be more easily monitored.

Is this some kind of pedophile talk with special words and shit?

>shooters

You're just making shit up faggot

It just turned out there was to many of us to do anything about.

This website is a point of contention in the secret war between the CIA and the FBI.

No, cause it's a honeypot.

It's been shitted up by the Kremlinbots and propaganda so badly that I rarely come here anymore. Just stopping by to count how many anti-American threads Putin's boys are shitposting

Yep. It's the same reason why the U.S. government tried to go after "anonymous" after anonymous shut down some pedo sites

The U.S. government was already monitoring those sites that were highly trafficked so they could set up sting operations

I don't blame them, fucking disgusting pedos

I doubt the government pours much effort into monitoring Sup Forums though

Nope, an user bombhoaxed a NFL game back in 06 or 07, we have had feds monitoring ever since

>777
k-kek what are you trying to tell us? I remembed in 2017 some faggot saying in March Sup Forums was going to be the place to be as far away from as possible. He alluded to massive data collection, etc. I often wonder if what he said was true. Never saw a follow up.

So, don’t announce any planned crimes here then?

This is a social engineering nexus for hegelian programming.

Why would the CIA/Jesuit/shadow establishment banish this place plebian?

No. Why would they shut it down?
They can brainwash people into crazy identitarians and keep up the perpetual war for profit...
Making sure, in the process, that nobody contest the ever increasing wealth inequality.

Welcome to hell on earth, and you've thought it was in the after life?

Every day.

Although, then again, Sup Forums does keep a lot of otherwise useful goyim in a trap of endless shitposting.

Czech'd

ckek'd

This
>tfw you realize weaponized autism is literally synonymous with useful idiots

Not really. Sup Forums got (((shut down))) at one point at Jan 22 (2300) ~ Jan 23 (0430) when image uploading got disabled. This was during gov't shutdown too. No trumpposting, no shills, and even no reddit. Paradise.

Sup Forums servers were reportedly transferred to a different location so surveillance.gov could really clamp down on monitoring. Jan 22-Jan 23.

Actually this place is already owned by the fbi/cia/illuminati.

We're just trying to stir shit up for fun since government wagecuck jobs are boring.

the jew fears the samurai.

feds are kicking themselves that they didnt shut it down in 07
that is, before they realized theyre anonymous too

I'm disappointed how few migrated to bluer pastures. Goes to show how unprepared or ignorant we are.

I miss mid 00s Chan.

>bluer pastures
wat

Some have. There's lots of other chans, but it's not the same. Anonymous communities thrive on sheer population numbers and no other chan comes close to Sup Forums for that, even four plus four.

Sup Forums also attracts a wide variety of misfits found nowhere else on the internet to meet together, which is also found almost nowhere else on the internet in this capacity.

That's its biggest strength and weakness. Now that Sup Forums is fully compromised, it gets harder to do what the site used to because its (((sponsors))) keep trying to choke it out without being so blatantly obvious that it drives everyone away. It's still a containment site after all.

Not at all. As a newfag, you simply can't imagine the shit storm that would ensue

I'm going to laugh when he gets into court and starts testifying about Sup Forums.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3mLiETPia54

I remember when fiberglass car audio enclosures cracked, splintered, and delaminated over this music. I also remember a few years later, Daddy Yankee's Gasolina was played on repeat all over neighborhoods that smelled distinctly of Mexican food.

No, this board is an information goldmine for numerous alphabet agencies.

Why close us down when they can keep tabs on everyone that posts here instead.

Sup Forums WE RAID ALL POST OFFICES TOMORROW IN OUR BANE NAZI UNIFORMS , ON THE DOUBLE

All communities thrive on numbers
Anonymous ones thrive on fewer.
Consider the classic EFG narratives on Sup Forums. You wouldn't see those today because somebody would break the combo.

I'm not even sure if I believe this argument but I already typed it out so lets take it to the field.

Oh how about this, the slower the board, the easier the Gets.

This

Sup Forums died 2008.
Fuck Boxy

Sup Forums is a CIA psyop