Guns are just tools, designed to shoot, just like a hammer is designed to hammer...

guns are just tools, designed to shoot, just like a hammer is designed to hammer, its the user who is the one deciding to use it to kill. Trying to fix crime by taking away the tool is just trying to cure a disease by treating the symptoms. What can we do to fix the people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ayHfaHCXQ
bing.com/videos/search?q=Kelsey Berneray &&view=detail&mid=CA56D0F174738263FEBACA56D0F174738263FEBA&&FORM=VRDGAR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't do nothing against stupidity that's why laws are existing.

perhaps if we tried to restore society back to before there were these mass shootings?

oh my god I think I fucked this girl but she got implants

You can take away the tools from the stupid people.

shave your pits you fucking cavewoman

Going to be a felon for those melons.

In a DUI,

Do we blame alcohol, the car, or the driver?

Really gets my noggin joggin

not implants

There's nothing wrong with a little hair on a woman.

what can we do to make the stupid people not want to murder other people?

The kid was probably too weird for school.
Maybe he should have taken a year off.
Late teens and early 20s really are hell if you're not a Normie.
I'd say that this particular case could have been avoided due to all the people who said he was a gun fanatic beforehand and such.
Otherwise, ban/ strict conditions on assault weapons isn't the worst idea here, really.

yes there is, that's fucking disgusting

boobies

holy fuck sauce me on those glorious tits

>Pic related
>She needs to shave

You've been visited by AR-15 of peace fairy. Repost this or you will lose healthcare coverage

Fucking Lol, you know damn well this logic would never, NEVER apply to anything in your own life. Imagine some kid kept spray painting your house at night. Then you go to his house and speak with his parents,

>"oh noooo little jimmy likes his art supplies, he just loves his paint. we won't ever take that away. But rest assured we will have a good talking with him when he comes home. yes a right good talking, I hope he learns, hehe. I'm taking him to the store tomorrow to buy more paint. Because you know, it isn't like he needs to PROVE that he's responsible with it for him to be allowed to have it. What are you crazy? no no no, we give it to him and let him do what he wants, and if he spray paints your house well that's not the paints fault!!! c'mon now. He'll learn eventually.

>"No see we give him the paint, and then reprimand him. We don't take the paint away first if he can't control himself with it!!! one day you'll be a parent and you'll figure this out for yourself. Bye now!"

I realized this.
I fucked the small titted version of this.
Fuck I got ripped off.

>What can we do to fix the people?
There are few ways to curb the issues that lead to school shootings.

1. Military rules. Nobody gets left behind. The unit can only be as effective and successful as its weakest man. The outsiders are treated as a part of the group based on a basic principle. We rebuild our society to carry this ideal into life. We don't leave our people behind.

2. Chemical lobotomies for everyone.

There are more ways that could be discussed, but they require discussion. Basically it comes down to actually working hard to fix society, or we continue down our current dark path and the same issues remain and intensify.

u r retarded

>"See don't you get it, he'll learn because YOUR HOUSE is getting fucked up!!! I mean, you really think if he didn't have any paint he wouldn't paint your house!? How ignorant are you WOW!

>typical american gun nut
why aren't I surprised

Name on that slag?

patriarchal rule of society -> children are allowed to bully and correct bad behaviour through social pressure, fighting is allowed and even encouraged.

matriarchal rule of society -> children are not allowed to bully in addition to going to prison and reinforcing bad behvaiour in the event of a fight.

It's almost like you need a reasonable amount of training and regulation to own and operate one...

so take away social media? I think that would solve some of it.

Debate is over
youtube.com/watch?v=-_ayHfaHCXQ

Kids definitely require guidance and an example to know what is and is not acceptable. Without oversight they're little bastards. And you need to prevent Pyle situations.

Found it. Kelsey Berneray.

face to face interaction develops the mind and gives the opportunities needed to self rectify behaviour.

Two can play this game OP

yowsa bowsa

but you really don't. You're talking like 16 hours of behind the wheel time with a licensed driver, and $150 in driving school + DMV test.

Anybody can get a license, that's the fucking issue with drivers. The gun isn't the issue, if it was then Chicago wouldn't be crowned number 1 in goon related violence every year.

It's like you're faking to be retarded....fucking roo molesters.

We need to go back to institutionalizing people who need it. Sure, some of the institutions were pretty bad. But that was a side effect of patients who like to draw on walls with their feces.

We dumped them on the street and they are living under bridges. And drawing on walls with their feces.

this is now a /milkies/ thread

used to be that the families would take care of them and keep them out of trouble.

k

Except guns are designed to kill or injure living things. They are tools for hunting/killing.
A hammer, while it can be used to kill, is designed to hammer nails. It is a tool designed for a non-lethal purpose.
If someone wants to kill, they will find a means to do so.

Should tools designed solely for lethal uses be mass produced/sold on the open market?

god fucking dayum
khazar milkers were meant for wytbois

they actually were

h-holy damn user
these kikes know the wytmans cryptonite

That's pretty easy to do when you live with an extended family in a multi-generational house. Much tougher in a nuclear household. And it's just about impossible in the broken single mother homes that are all too common today. Coincidentally the latter is where most of the inmates and nutjobs come from these days.

not all of them.

more people died from hammer attacks than they did from AR-15 shootings

milk truck arrive

>vandalism
No, I wouldn't blame the spray paint, I'd just beat the ever living shit out of the kid.

who is she?? she appears to be a legally consenting adult so does she have a website or post on any adult sites? Those lovely boobies would look so good in some breast bondage

using one hand as we speak user

So before guns we're invented then. The problem is swords existed.

uh. they are tools designed to kill lots of people quickly and efficiently.

I’m so happy to have wifed one like this. Mine came without liberalism mental disease. She wants to murder all sandniggers. Did I do well?

faggot.
only fags like women with hair, so they can be closer to "men" in their head.

Fuck faggots.

>nipple piercings.

Is she retarded?
>Like I care if she’s retarded

My god that is a nice fucking rack. I forgot all about my second amendment rights looking at those tits.

yes now gib and ww2 will be forgiven
also drop any juicy happenings

>Guns should be banned because their purpose is to kill
I fail to see how getting murdered by one weapon is worse than getting murdered by another one.

>ban/ strict conditions on assault weapons isn't the worst idea here, really.

That's been suggested many times before but the fucking backwoods hicks always take it as "DEYS TRYIN TUH TERK ER GURNS!!!"

Oh we laffin tonight

when israel falls we will be taking khazar sex slaves don't worry I will enjoy your wife personally soon enough.

This.
There's really no simple solution to stop this from constantly happening.

>16 hours behind the wheel
>pass a written and physical driving exam
>pay a fee
Why don't we have the same sort of regulations for gun ownership?

Do you think she posts any photos from the collarbones up?

>being this assblasted that you cringe-post power fantasies

bing.com/videos/search?q=Kelsey Berneray &&view=detail&mid=CA56D0F174738263FEBACA56D0F174738263FEBA&&FORM=VRDGAR

doubt it I only saved the ones collarbones and below for obvious reasons.

>fantasy
reality soon enough schlomes

put a dose of bleach in the gene pool.

That's some serious reaching you're doing there, Mr. Fantastic.

It takes even less training to understand and use a gun unless you’re a nigger lol.

Kill them all?

And yet in a week in my garage I can assemble ten items that match that description

Take good care. She likes to be tiddy fugged and cummed on.

ISIS failed abdul, you're going to have to settle for raping teenage aussies in parks

wew

Awww. Look at her little Jordans.

You jew cuck.

actually only pedos like shaved women. makes them look more like a kid.

pubic hair is literally and unironically nature's was of saying "hey, im good to go. get me pregnant"

gun's don't kill people bullets do

no. in 1930 a 15 year old could mail-order a full auto Thompson submachine gun to their door, no questions asked. but there were no school shootings

herrroooiiiinnn

>guns are just tools, designed to shoot, just like a hammer is designed to hammer, its the user who is the one deciding to use it to kill
So are knives. Please get back to me when countries that aren't full of guns start having school stabbing sprees with 10+ deaths at a time.

we do, for carry permits.
you want to drive a car on public roads? must be a certain age, need a license, car must be registered etc
you want to carry a gun in public? must be a certain age, must have a license [in most states]

>pubic hair is literally and unironically nature's was of saying "hey, im good to go. get me pregnant"
ya, but not on her armpit you fuckwit

shut up with these threads
some people are broken
you break more people every day with delusional MSM bullshit

>implying you'd turn her down

Hair is an added bonus. What are you a faggot

Profit and Loss- cure need not apply
>there is no money to be made in healthy people.
>keeping people ill by treating symptoms, keep lawmakers in office, and big pharma products profitable.

keeping guns in the hands of people, keep prisons full, and weapons manufacturers producing more symptoms; that keep lawmakers in office to pass laws that deal with the symptoms of a diseased society.

i dont understand your point...
did you know more people die ever year from being beaten to death with hammers than shot with rifles?

would you rather be shot to death, or beaten to death?
not much of a question, is it?

yes. body hair is natures way of saying "im fertile"

I don't want to hear this bullshit just because you're too lazy to shave your disgusting vagina.

Post some more pictures...
of ugly big titted chicks -
with hairy armpits

her face isn't ugly though

Do not search the fire crotch. Worst torso tats and saggers.

are you assuming a Sup Forumsster is a female? lol

stay mad pedo

>He thinks big natural tits are perky anything past D sags, child
Stop watching so much anime and get out there

Stop it!! Please stop!! I will never be able tp bury my face in tits like that or fuck them or cum on them.... if i end up shooting myself you will be at fault for teasing me with tits that ill never get to play woth!

Would the gunman think twice if the people were able to shoot back?