twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what uh, what am i looking at here

Wtf is this

are they alright??

Why is Paco so swolle?

wat did they do to them?

Did they died?

mestizo user here
remember, my fellow mexican friend, the worst enemy of a mexican it's another mexican. Stop hating your people and start helping them.

I want to make castizos. Will I be safe?

Is this real?

Looks like a high school art project.

Fucking kill yourself prieto scum one of you fucked up my dog last night

Those are really bad clay masks

Thank you for this. Mexican goblins are literally worse than niggers.

what tf did they do the the heads?

How does it feel to be brown?

>castizo
>mestizo
>implying I see a difference

You can't make castizos dumbass, castizos are pure Spaniards.

Watersoaked and bloated

lmao, you are such a cuck

no castizos are only 75% spanish

you are subhuman for being racist

are those the undercover cops they caught?

What an I looking at

Octavio Martínez Quiroz, 26, and Alfonso Hernández Villavicencio, 28, two elements of the Criminal Investigation Agency (AIC) were allegedly set up by members of the New Generation Jalisco Cartel (CJNG) on February 5 in the limits between Nayarit and Jalisco.

In social networks a video has been disseminated where the two agents criticize the operations that the federal government carries out against crime.

In the recording the elements appear kneeling and with their hands tied, while behind them there are four hooded people pointing at them with long weapons.

The agent Alfonso Hernandez reads a message in which he affirms that the Ministry of the Interior gave them orders to make arbitrary arrests and to disappear drug traffickers.

He adds that "the Secretary of the Interior, Alfonso Navarrete Prida, General Salvador Cienfuegos and Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz, have given the order to all government agencies, especially to the SEIDO, Army and Navy research group, which make any capture of any objective negative, whether or not it is criminal, and remove all traces of the operations we perform, as well as open permission to do what we want with them, which is what we have been doing in conjunction with the Navy.

Castizos are still Amerindiniggers and many of them have other admixtures swirled around in their already shit tier Iberian. Seeing slightly less niggerized Mexicans go to war with people who have maybe 15%-20% less "native" admixture is contemptible because it's like watching two retards argue who's more mentally deficient.

You are all subhumans, no difference.

more native*

the mestizo/castizo thing is pathetic. whiter mongrels thinking theyre better than less white mongrels. youre all mongrels.

W-were they bog'd?

Genuinely curious, what happened to them to make them look like bad sculptures?

For me doesn't feels good... something bad is that you feel that you don't fit in things that you could like. To be honest I think that is a lot beter to be a white person than a shitskin like me.

I admire the strong culture and work ethic of white people.

I feel the same, but i rather be a nip senpai.
Stronger culture and ethics.

judging by the swelling, pink texture, hair falling off, eyes look like poached eggs... boiled alive.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say they took a nice bath in a tub of acid.
Just a guess.

Biology says otherwise

So if you put a body in acid it turns into a cartoon? Anime waifus just got real dark

Digits?

Nips are great too :)

I think whites have more aesthetics but asians are very smart. I would be happy being any of those.

What user said was mostly right. You have to be an Iberian, more specially, a Spaniard to make "castizo's"otherwise if you're Anglo/Germanic you'll just be making a mudshit baby. Stick with you own kind.

Alas you are an amerobean

not today leaf

Nice masks

I know... it sucks. How is to be white?

borderlandbeat.com/2018/02/video-released-of-seido-agents-abducted.html

Well mestizos are usually problematic and uneducated. But whites are usually fucking up the system for their own good.

Mexican cartel kidnapped 2 federal police agents who were sent to infiltrate the cartel and capture their boss

Wait, I thought we were talking about spics

When is Mexico gowing to grow a pair of of balls and kill the cartel members with brute force, imstead of infiltration ? How come they're trying so hard not to follow the Phillipine's direction of pest control?

>I understand, that they were wearing a cap that brought the code of SEIDO and this is like telling the criminals "look here I am"
Oh for fuck's sake

How stupid to you have to be to get involved with narcos. It boggles my mind. I dont care how fucking ghetto it is down there work as a fisherman or something.

Dont be a cop, dont be a Narco, dont fuck Narcos. How hard is it to figure out?

That's implying you can see anything with those eyes Ping Ling.

Lol you think millions of genetic brown mutants want to work when they can just do cholo dickhead shit all day and make more money of their own countrymens agony?

L

O
L

>Dont be a cop, dont be a Narco, dont fuck Narcos. How hard is it to figure out?

Narcos AND cops kidnap and kill lots of normal people in Mexico. They pick them off th streets or from buses and there's fuckall anyone can do about it.