This is your fault Sup Forums

You bigots created the atmosphere that made Phil Mud CRY on national TV.

APOLOGIZE
youtu.be/BG0a04PX-zY?t=39s

lol what a faggot

Tragedy is funny. Let's meme more horror into the faces of normies

fuckin boomer. is this just a piece for the FBI to gain any sympathy? Who cares about the story of this faggot? No one respects a man that gets all worked up and emotional, not even other liberals

I'm sorry. Please stop crying.

CNN is a channel of criers

crocodile tears

Boomers all deserve death and suffering.

Fuck Phil. Cry more, bitch.

No :D

So he's a gigantic pussy shitholer?

sage

Omg! I'm sorry!

of all the fucking fags on CNN this one takes the cake, maybe he'll go call Don Lemon a nigger again

fucking pathetic little bitch always hysterical, as if he was in the CIA before, fuck CNN

Just going to leave this here.

This reminds me of the childlike empress meme. Somebody do a quick shop to blend them together?

hes nuttier than a squirels breakfast, hes the congenital idiot that threatened to kill trump, and made other violent threats against the president, why has he not been locked up , as a humble bongolian i fear for your republic

lol this guy is mkultra patient zero

What a fucking pussy. I bet he cried because most victims were jews

>PROUD SHITHOLER
Hahaha, everytime i see his face. for the rest of my life this is all that i will hear i do not care what the hell he does from now on it will not be erased from my mind.

same, that was instant classic TV

This is what happens when you take all the blue pills at once

>Fucking english lit boomer
>Gets hired to be an analyst at the CIA

Go ahead and look up his biography. A fucking english lit major to become an analyst. No fucking wonder we got fucked over by Al-Qaeda left and right until after 9-11 we started to have professionals do it.

>lessons are never learned
Son of a bitch is threatening Trump and America as a whole.

What is it, the tenth time this year for him? This guy is a loose cannon

Normally I respect LEO's, but Jesus, could this guy be more fucking fake for his partisan beliefs?

APOLOGIZE. LAW ABIDING CITIZENS NEED TO STOP HAVING THE ABILITY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES. I CAN'T DO THIS WOLF.