ARCHIVE THiS NOWW! THREE witnesses claim multiple shooters

They keep trying to Shoah these threads. Fucking spread this sheeit

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/

reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7xuisb/narrative_destroyed_share_share_share_share_share/

SHuTITDoWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGs_GpFwHqo
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
archive.is/RRgdh
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=akbB15Plr90
youtube.com/watch?v=BGOmpQ2lz7A
youtu.be/kEdRde6jew0
itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/
archive.is/JZS4l
reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7xuisb/narrative_destroyed_share_share_share_share_share/
archive.is/qK0wM
archive.is/StEXw
archive.is/O2WQ5
youtube.com/watch?v=zVmr-2BdMxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tTBAXr5l6Rk
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158781027/#158782904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vegas - multiple shooters

C-ville - 2 drivers

Texas - multiple shooters

Florida - multiple shooters

The patsys are always pedophiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGs_GpFwHqo

Bump for truth and death to globalist!!!!
Thread theme music

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

>invastigate further
>finds out there are other two shooters
>they are full blooded white males
>SHUT IT DOWN

Bump

I feel like JROTC took part in this. You guys recall the false flag shooting at the airforce academy? This school look like it has the above average military presence

Every single time there has been a single shooter, witnesses have claimed there were multiple shooters.

There is NOTHING less significant than "witnesses claim multiple shooters"

In general witnesses are fucking retarded and can't even be relied on to tell you if a shooting happened during the day or night, how old they are, what day of the week it is, or basically convey any information whatosever

fuck off kike.

kys faggot

more kids should be taught military values so they can stop being useless faggots

derrrrrr, witnesses who couldn't be relied on to find their ass with both hands said there were multiple shooters, stop the presses

it was a false flag. just like all the other bullshit that's been going on. How do you faggots actually expect anyone to believe this bullshit anymore?

You kikes are scared shitless and you know it.

> schizophrenia
Take your meds

There's never been a false flag in history.

You wanna know what it looks like when talented fbi/cia people try and pull off an operation? It's called watergate. These idiots can't even break into a hotel without getting caught, there's no way any "false flag" has ever occurred

You're seeing patterns in noise. You probably have schizophrenia

I saw the video, but the girl seemed way too calm to have just seen a teacher get shot in the fucking head. Something is off here.
The boy did seem visibly shaken up though

You're scared shitless and I can feel your fear from here.

Debbie is gonna be executed for treason.
Schumer is
Schiff will be
Feinstein
Warner
Blumenthal

They will all be shot by firing squad livestreamed for the entire world to see.

Yeah. The fact that it was a false flag and she was a jewish crisis actor.

>thinks watergate wasn't staged
wew lad gtfo

bump ffs

I hope all those people hang for treason, but I don't see the need to get all retarded in the process. You have literally no critical thinking skills. How do you survive outside without wandering into traffic?

You're so incompetent at shilling all you can do is call my crazy. Do you understand that that wont work here?

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Say what you like, it won't change the fact that you're either a) crazy or b) for some other reason, have the critical thinking skills of a lamb on the way to slaughter. Nothing can change that fact, except maybe an intro to logic course at your local community college

>gulf
>of
>tonkan

you stupid fucking idiot governments across the world use false flags for political reasons literally ALL the fucking time

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

Literally the only example that's possibly valid post 1950

This stuff worked pretty well before mass media, but why on earth would a government even bother with a false flag nowadays?

Like if this is a false flag, what's the purpose? What is the sinister strategy and what are its goals?

why do the mods keep deleting these threads?

Oy vey

Idk but keep spreading and bump

oh i dont know to continue the d&c shill narrative this fucking country is being programmed by 24/7 by modern liberal media and try and push more gun control because the very fucking thing the deep state fears the most is another 1776, for starts.

plenty of other theories floating around as well to me thats the most plausible narrative

bump

Those "witnesses" were paid for by the Right. If you don't know by now, the Left and the Right are at war witch each other, both trying to discredit each others' narrative, both spreading propaganda.

Even Sup Forums spreads propaganda, like the It's OK to Be White meme, or the Piss for Feminism, and countless memes and lies that you've tried to spread to the mainstream in the past.

The multiple shooter narrative is a propaganda from the right.

The left and right aren't at war. FUCK YOU AND FUCK ISRAEL KIKE PIECE OF SHIT.

bump

this is my favorite angry/violent joneswave
youtube.com/watch?v=akbB15Plr90

and this is my favorite transcendent joneswave youtube.com/watch?v=BGOmpQ2lz7A

smoke and mirrors folks.
>youtu.be/kEdRde6jew0

17 kills does some excessive for one person, it's also the testimony that he walked out of school with more people.

Bump

>ARCHIVE THiS NOWW!
You do realize that Sup Forums archives every thread, right? There hasn't been a voting system to archive threads in like 10 years. Fucking idiot.

That retarded mexican gook bitch in the OP video has 0 credibility. just listen to her, she's fucking retarded. She's saying everything so confidently and lifelessly to show off because shes on TV. She has no fucking idea. She also referred to SWAT as "Army people"

this is fake right? did an user actually call it?

Q predicted this

its Okay to be white

>itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/
archive.is/JZS4l

>reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7xuisb/narrative_destroyed_share_share_share_share_share/
archive.is/qK0wM

archive.is/StEXw

>

archive.is/O2WQ5

I mean, would it not be plausible, that they're sleeper cells in America? Russia probably installed deep state operatives since the cold war, "The American's" style. It wouldn't be illogical idea to believe other countries of interest have done the same

oooooooooowwwweeeeeeeeeee those digits!!!!!!!!!!

why don't you actually say something and argue a point based on logic instead of just calling someone names, when over the internet there's no way to prove your assertion is right or wrong. You are what's wrong with internet based discussions

>There's never been a false flag in history.

pretty sure i lurked that thread... anyone pull it up on 4plebs?

Bump

bump this is fucking huge

bump

Mass media doesn't report everything. Even when they do report it, it's not always objective.

A schizo leftist enters to fight with the schizo right. Nice

>Never been a false flag

Hey Jew lets go from the beginning of your history.

WWI- False flag that almost brought America into a huge conflict due to lies by Jews

WWII- False Flag to get America into War to help create Isreal

Cold War- Only beneficial to Jews so they can have nuclear weapons which you stole from US and bring it back to Isreal, yet somehow Jews refuse to acknowledge this.

9/11- Jews wanted to create a false flag to go to war to die for Isreal so there would be a reason for the Neocon GOP Jew lovers to make profits on War along with the Jews.

Also dont forget we have more Jews here in the US than in Isreal and they almost are behind 99% of everything wrong with this world.

Bump

>Shalom TV
Lads...

Fucking LUL. Every time there's a tragedy, I always come to Sup Forums to see the inbred retards think they've uncovered some kind of deep state government false flag.

Also, why is it that when a Muslim/black person does something awful, everyone on Sup Forums is calling for a wall/travel ban or to "send them back to Africa" but whenever a white person does something, it's obviously fake and staged?

so I guess that EVERYONE except the fucking witnesses knows what the fuck happend

FUCKING DIE SHILLS!!!!

video is 1 hour long, but what he says takes some stones re: missile fired at Hawaii, USS Liberty, Zio-control and loyalty beyond the borders, (((one beneficiary))) for mid east wars, etc....
>why have they been booted out of everywhere?
youtube.com/watch?v=zVmr-2BdMxQ

Is every school shooting just a false flag now?
Sandy hook literally gave this entire board and evolved form of autism and its incredible

Americans are such a socially hyperconscious bunch and super unhappy about literally everything I can't imagine there aren't more school shootings.

Fix your healthcare you retards, stop treating medicine like vitamins and get jesus in your lives or something.

you folks are pretty desperate to put this much energy into ANYTHING. Was it a Mossad op?

>death to globalist!!!!
they have a name, y'know

Riiiight because powerful people would NEVER hurt other people to attain their goals. I'm glad those powerful people had such high morals in Vietnam,Afghan,Iraq,North Africa, and didnt kill millions of people - Oh waiitttt.

Ya there's definately no way the people who starved 1 million Iraqi kids to death ,and thousands in Yemen currently, would ever hurt an innocent!!

You're a naive bootlicker.

for fucks sake, at least learn to subtle

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county(Shooting happened in Florida's 23rd Congressional District home to DWS).
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Something causes Cruz to show up on campus(not sure why).
6) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills some kids with Cruz present.
7) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.

8) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.

9) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
10) Cruz decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
11) FBI/Police arrest him at his home after he finishes eating as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
12) They spend the night MKUltraing him convincing him that he has done the crime.
13) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to MKUltra.
14) To be continued...

But the holocaust was real right?

>that girl who laughs while telling the story
shes cute

NOT only does the truth hurt it causes you to feel sick

I even studied these guys in my sociology class

Funny how this week we had 3 train wrecks (literally) a Russian plane crash that supposedly had one of the main players in Hillary's Uranium scandal on it, and now a school shooting that has taken everyones attention off the Memos. Wonder what ever happened to the memos?

Feds disappeared Jayaro Tecee completely.

>why don't you actually say something and argue a point based on logic instead of just calling someone names
because he's a kike. you might as well ask him to stop being deceitful

You sound exactly like a fuckin spook
t. A literal spook

Are you suggesting you are a federal employee?

HOLY SHIT 10 POSTERS THINK OP IS A FAGGOT PLEASE TAKE THIS DOWN AS EVIDENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=tTBAXr5l6Rk

Am I

hope so

Miami Herald - Jan 17, 2017
After airport shooting exposes weaknesses, Broward leaders grapple with what to do next
>“There was no professional who was in the room today that said, ‘Oh, we definitely should continue to allow firearms to be checked in baggage traveling on airplanes,’” Wasserman Schultz said. “No one said that. In fact, there was pretty universal consensus that it needs to be addressed.”
>“We are all about saving dollars and we all have budgets, but I think we should be more about saving lives,” Broward Sheriff Scott Israel said during the press conference. “Whatever we need to make Broward County safe I will be asking for that money soon.”
this stinks of Mossad

The one false flag for sure they were planning in the 60s that officially came out was operation mongoose. The plans were released with the JFK documents that were unclassified recently. CIA was planning to blow up 4 passenger planes and blame cuba to start a war.

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

MKultra Elsa Spiderman vids made Cruz a killer

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158781027/#158782904

He's not white and to emphasize this his name is Cruz

Dat ID tho

And do NOT respond to shills - idiots that do so put shekels in the twat's pocket. Do NOT engage the shill.

>witnesses are fucking retarded
>"Don't believe what you see with your eyes and hear with your ears, user, believe ONLY me instead."

I can't even...
witnesses are what the whole evidence-based legal system is based on retard!