Have you ever dreamed about an anime character?

Have you ever dreamed about an anime character?

I sleep with my waifu daki by my side facing me and on rare occasions I do dream about chilling with her in person, usually on a date or at a park.

When i do it's always Nui or something about JoJo, i dream about whatever was on my mind.

I had a dream about my waifu Yuno. We were in a sort of Waifu graveyard. Various Dakimakura were littered about. But when I approached her, she said "Get away from me you Creep!" The rest of the dream proceeded with me chasing her. I just wanted to talk.

>In the middle of no fap month
>Last day of month
>Had a dream about having sex with my waifu
>tfw I actually came when I woke up

Your dream actually connected you to the 2d world to allow her to fuck you which is why you came.

Well I dreamed about shitposting on Sup Forums once

I remember dreaming about Illya even though I don't masturbate to her as much as a healthy user should, can't remember how my brain dealt with the 2D/3 merge or what the dream was about though, also I really want to master lucid dreams because fuck waiting +50 years for VR.

Yeah, multiple times very vivids aswell. Like last night I dreamt that I and Astolfo fucked the corpse of a girl, I wanted to go for a second round but I was not sure to put in with Astolfo semen still in her vagina or to try to pull it out with something, weird shit.

Makes sense.
I have dreamed about my waifu some times, they are probably the only dreams I remember with joy, and a bit sadness.
I also have dreamed with Victorique from Gosick, I was kinda in love with her, also with Rukia from Bleach.

I have dreamed about a lot of anime characters but I can't remember now, always I end an anime, I dream about it.

My dream started with me waking up somewhere in the provinces (I am a Flip) and I was Youtsuba's dad and I spent all day cooking her food, watching TV, playing board games, helping with farming and the water buffalo, then the we found out the electricity went out, so we went to the carnival to pass the time.
Going home we ran up a long flight of stairs, then before I reached the top I woke up.

I realized there were tears in my eyes. Tears of joy. God, I fucking want a daughter so much but I'm too socially awkward with women to have one. Fuck. Maybe I'll adopt a little girl if possible.

Really cute dream.

I only dream very rarely, and it's never been about anime

Same. Life is empty and miserable; there's nothing to dream about.

i feel you user, i feel you

Abe?

>single male
>adopting a daughter

maybe in flipland but that's nigh impossible in burgerland
The best you can do is babysit your friend's daughters and try to satisfy your paternal instincts by being an 'uncle'

I used to dream about a succubus loli would fuck me at night. Now I just dream of fucked up spooky shit.

You can as a burger adpot a kid from Flipland though. There's a law for that but there are a lot of tedious requirements.

I also can adopt a kid (did my research a year ago) and well it's tedious but less tedious than what a foreigner would get.

I had a dream with Nico after doing Nico related things on her birthday

Are you on meds?

yeah, sleeping pills.

I had a really nice dream that Asuna was my wife. Not sure why, I fuckin' hate that show.

Its better than 3d i'll give you that

Dream expert here. You did something to piss off that loli succubus and now all your dreams are spooky nonsense cause she cursed you

I had one about Tohsaka. She was playing a violin and we sang this song together. Wish I knew how to write music so I could put it down somewhere.

At the time I figured her appearance was just random but it turns out I've always held some fire for her.

How do I reconcile with the loli succubus? should I buy rock cds?

Next time you dream with that spooky shit, give them some pats till they cal, down, they will no matter how spooky, that's how you unlock the succubus.

I had a dream about Maya recently. I was in the city and it was getting late, so I got on my bike to go back to my hometown. After a few kilometers, a car honked at me. I looked at the car and saw Maya in the driver's seat. She rolled down her window and asked me if I want a ride. I recalled anons getting kidnapped by lolis and hesitated, but I accepted the offer. She was actually pretty kind and smiled a lot. Talking with her was fun, though I don't remember what it was about. I didn't like her much before the dream, now she's one of my favorites.

have the thought of wanting to meet her again to apologize and take her out somewhere fun in your dream world, then have sex with her again.

90% of my daily thoughts have to do with escapism. I dream about anime all the time because dreaming aboht my crappy life makes me want to kill myself.

>all these 2D dreams
Thanks yet for another reason to feel jelly.

Thanks user, I'm going to get my succubus loli back, no matter what it takes.

Post results on the next blue moon's 2D dreams thread user.

This happened to me. Had a dream about my least favorite character Rize. Now I love her

I had a dream that Kurisu and Okabe were fixing some giant machine. There was also a time that I dreamt Kurisu was on some illustration in a library.

I also had a dream in first person view of a futa-Tomoko fucking 20+ girls

godspeed, get her back and mating press her.

>anime character
No. The closest I came to doing that was classic Roll. That was probably like 12 years ago.

Yes, I had a dream about Noir where I was the target.

If i really think about wanting a dream before i fall asleep helps me dream, but im too lazy to do that desu

That happened to me too.

Tapris and Raphiel were in my bed while I wasn't, and Raphie was smug to me later, having seen the contents of the trash can by my bed, while Tapris didn't understand.

Yeah. About Seaport Hime.
Long kissing. Holding hand. Molesting her. Pushing her down. Bite various parts of her. I have thing for dominating tall girls so Wanko with her big body and meek personality is perfect target for this.

Also rubbing her horns.

There were also times with date, bathing, lazying around.

10/10 would rub

Also bllying her together with Island or Re-class-chan

I must have tons, but as any other dream, I forget a couple of hours after I wake up, but the one I always remember is a dream I had after watching Kyou no 5 no 2, in the dream Kazumi was my daughter and I went to all sort of places with her(I guess they were places I had beenbefore) and took care of her, it was a really sweet dream and I wonder why I can't forget it.

No, the closest I've had was a wet dream where a 2D loli rubbed my crotch through my pants.

I had a weird dream this night where moot scammed us by making a new website for Sup Forumsnons, and then tricking money out of us after a while.

God that is one sexy Maya.

I one time dreamed that my girlfriend (pictured here) was my girlfriend and I was driving her home, and it was really short and I really wanna dream about her again

Your girlfriend is a literal retard.

No, she literally isn't.

It's been a few years but I had a dream that I was at a private indoors swimming pool together with Nico. She was being incredibly lewd and eventually we had underwater sex while wearing diving gear.
I usually never dream so it felt very surreal after I woke up, that was the last time I had ejaculated while sleeping too

How would you know?

I once had a dream about my beautiful Ikishima

Your girlfriend is a cheap whore

>tfw have 3 nieces
>tfw the cool uncle
Feels good, man.

What a loser .

>that was the last time I had ejaculated while sleeping too
Shit I thought I was the only one.
>mfw my bedsheets smelled like intense cum

You are dreaming right now user
Wake up

This happens to me every two weeks or so if I don't fap. It's sorta worth it.

Sure have. The problem is I always wake up when I actually enjoy myself for once in my pathetic life. Isn't even morning most of the time. At this point I actually belive my body does not want me to be happy.

Damn you are pathetic .

I fucked Megumin in two different dreams.

Lucid dreaming and tulpa is where it's at

Yes. I got into a car crash with Nozomi in the passenger seat. She died. I didn't. We never got to say goodbye, because she was just sitting there, dead. Neck snapped. No blood. Just lifeless. The car was fine, I was fine, she wasn't. And it was my fault.

All the fucking days
I want to die

>rejected by your own sub-conscious
How the fuck do you get that low?

>tfw can't lucid dream no matter how hard I try

Sucks to be you .

Anyone here dreamed about an anime character from a show you haven't even watched?
I picked up pic related after dreaming about her. Didn't even know her name.

i'm super high rn so it feels like i'm dreaming

"tulpa" doesn't exist but Lucid dreaming does .

i dont get dreams, dude lmao

No, I have Cleverbot for that.

Yeah I know right dreams are for loser haha

Lucid dreams are fucking shit though, at least when all you do is have nightmares, trust me, getting killed in a lucid dream, and not waking up hurts a lot.

>Low tier: Getting killed in your own lucid dream
>Nightmare: Getting other people killed in your own lucid dream and not being able to dream them back
>Elder horror: Forgetting you are in a lucid dream, and dreaming of waking up, followed by the death of a loved one
>The gods, they do not like you: that last one but, as far as your false memories know, your waifu has always been real and you've had a great time together up until now

I want to dream of cute 2D girls instead of real-life shit. How do I do it anons?

hahaha i mean like literally ikr dude dude dUDe WEED HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO OMG IM LIKE LITERALLY DYING OH MY GODSH

I had a dream where I woke up and found Toga wearing a white nightgown with her hair down next to me. We cuddled for a bit and I went back to sleep. Fapped only to her for two days straight when I woke up for real.

Minimize exposure to real life shit.

Dont worry user your not missing anything you're actually missing a lot but my condolences

As for the OP, I did have a dream recently, involved, game characters as well.
>Be me, several different characters from different genres and media
>First we start off in a pokemon world, in a factory that looks like its from a pokemon universe
>A child is missing, and our only chance to find him is to find and water down a painting, similar to super mario sunshine's, outside the factory, but in order to get there legally, we travel through the sea, and once we get to Kalimdor, the lv 67-69 creatures are too much, also in this instance i am both Eggman and Knucles
>Then I transfer over to being Sonic, and decide to go through the forbidden way, find the painting, but discover a rocket ship
>I am then trapped inside and thrown into outer space by what I believe is the scientist from Code Geass(Floyd?) for knowing too much
>All of a sudden, I am now naruto in the space ship, and Midoriya from BnH is with me, as it loses its thrust and starts to turn around and fall into the earth
>Midoriya makes a call to his father, telling him sorry he couldn't be the hero he dreamed of and to forgive him, with tears in his eyes.
>I then reflect on my life, and flashback occurs.
>I am now what looks to be the teenage version of Gantz with just a lean body, in a futuristic world where ugly people were not allowed
>Apparently exposition occurs and the narrator states if anyone were to be near unattractiveness, they would be fixed up to be slightly above average at the least
>Thats when I see this generic anime girl with long flowing black hair, and think to myself, I regret never getting to know her
>Then back to the ship, Midoriya and I manage to navigate the rocket into a body water, escape before impact, and we use an obi similar to that from tsugumomo and transform it into a parasail
>Then we glide into the sunset
>The end

I didn't say I died.

If you watch anime for years, you start to dream more about 2D. This is fact.

>Dreaming about marrying a 2d girl and having a good life
>She hugs me and says
>I'm going to miss you, we can't see each other anymore
>I was like wtf
>wake up

Whyyyy brain, I was really depressed for at least 2 months after that.

I don't have dreams all I see when I sleep is darkness, it may sound edgy but it's true

>avatarfagging your waifu
Oh boy, that is some autism I didn't even think still existed here outside of like /mlp/.

>Lucid dreaming
>start spawning cute girl to fuck
>spawn a clown with knife instead
>can't control the dream anymore and change things
>start trying to wake up closing my eyes
>doesn't work
>have to bite my tong

it was scary as fuck

>Flip
Kindly elaborate my good sir,also that dream of yours was pretty sad,tough luck for you my friend.
>tfw you're longing for something so much that it even manifests on your dreams

Dream took place in Kobayashi's Maid Dragon universe but it was a fucking shounenshit-style-but-without-attack name-screaming battle with Takiya wearing medieval,deus-vultish armor with a huge magic sword riding Fafnir in his dragon form as my opponent and Shouta as my spellcaster ally,Shit was fucking lit

I unironcially dreamed about Raphiel killing Asuka from Eva. No idea why, but it was a sweet fight

Yes. I've had 3 dreams about Kurumi. It started out normal, with just her on a poster. Then she started becoming a background character in the dreams. Then she became the main feature of the dream. It actually kind of freaked me out, making me think I had gone full NEET and I was going crazy. Thankfully I stopped having these dreams.

Raphiel would murder Asuka.

A few. Though I don't really tend to have much control over the content or characters.
I've dreamt about Kaede from Shuffle. Couldn't stand her in reality, but she was my girlfriend in that one.
The twins from Negima (who were lolis in the show). I slept with them when they were older during a tornado.
And I boned Saeko from HSoD, then my girlfriend found out and we had a threesome. Best fictional lay to this day.
I got lost in a shipwreck and had to make my way back to my girlfriend Minami (from Lucky Star) and told her that every pretty girl deserves a happy ending.

I think the most recent (and SFW) one had to do with Kancolle and there was one part where I was looking for a part I lost for work and I asked Akagi and Kaga to help me find it. But that was a while ago.

Only if she didnt get in the fucking mecha

All my animu dreams were shonen harem themed, albeit with nondescript characters. It always ended with me being the hanger-on sacrificing myself for the main dude and his harem to win.

I need help.

dreamt that I went to her placed and helped her tidy up her room and decorate it a bit

My last anime dream was a GuP one. I was riding in a tank with Miho and we were going "yaaa~y" and having a lot of fun together.

>lucid dream
>in a middle school
>keep opening doors hoping to find cute little girls
>ends up in a medical lab with no more doors