Prison School thread

New chapters out, best girl edition.

Hana is the only girl from any show/manga I've ever truly wanted. All around perfection.

Idk man, she is pretty cute with the tsundere stuff and that makes her fun to read about, but the pure heart that Chiyo has over her makes Chiyo more likable imo.
Hana might be trying to be screw Kyoshi by ruining his Chiyo ship too, which is pretty devilish.

To each their own, but her personality for me is A+. I like the cute jealousy, I like the uncertainty of her feelings, I love it all. Plus, she most certainly has a thing for pee and making out, my top two kinks.

Sadly for me the author will undoubtedly have Kyoshi end up with Chiyo because she was the original girl, and that's how these things always end.

Hana a shit, worst girl BTFO

Hana is /ourgirl/!

I thought 262 just came out ~3 days ago.

Fuck that, she's trash

Had a dream where I met Meiko. Waking up never felt any worse

So Mari is leaving for good?

Probably not unless we really are nearing the end of this manga

Nah. Kate is gonna hatefuck her til she changes her mind

>Sadly for me the author will undoubtedly have Kyoshi end up with Chiyo because she was the original girl, and that's how these things always end.
Considering the author doesn't shy away from fetishes maybe we'll get luck and get an outright harem ending

>the author will undoubtedly have Kyoshi end up with Chiyo because she was the original girl
How can you faggots be so weak ? Kiyoshi x Chiyo is over, like it's always been

>this denial

>more violence against Kiyoshi
He better fucking get a harem after this

Hmhm

>"But anyone would be upset if they heard someone badmouth the person they love."

>implying that Chiyo, in her selfless generosity, wasn't talking about Hana
It's like you don't even read the manga, user

>But Hana was badmouthing Kiyoshi when Chiyo said that
Nope

damn it stop posting spoilers im like 4 chapters behind

Spend 5 minutes of your life and read these chapters.

>exchange student
Maybe we're going to be introduced to a new character?
Aww hell, we all saw this coming from a few hundred miles away, but I'm still bracing hard for the Kiyoshj suffering.

Exactly. Chiyo knows Hana loves Kiyoshi and told her to be honest with herself with her usual spaghetti

>Chiyo was the one upset at Kiyoshi being bad mouthed
Try again

Mari's not a lesbian you cunt

I support Kiyoshi and Mari.

Finally, a man of culture in this thread.

Hana isn't even in love with Kiyoshi, he is only her toy. I wouldn't call it love.

I'd call it a crush. She barely knows anything about him and they've pretty much never really hung out.

Hana X Kiyoshi X Mari

She is more interested in him just because he is the only male with whom she has had some physical contact, than in him as Kiyoshi.

Thats not Chiyo user

Seeing this, there's the possibility she loves Kiyoshi only as a friend. Apparently she uses the word "love" for any kind of affection.

Hana has better interactions with Kiyoshi.
But Chiyo is the better waifu. I don't want my girlfriend to pee on me either.

>better interactions
They started to interact as normal human beings only in the last couple of chapters where they were together. All the rest is only some form of psychological or physical abuse by Hana over Kiyoshi.

>Apparently she uses the word "love" for any kind of affection.
Hanafags are getting really delusional these days, even for them.

Just caught up with the manga, and you guys were right; that entire Calvary arc was a mess. Also Gakuto and Andre don't deserve Mitsuko and Risa.
And Mayumi needs more screentime.

I am not a Hana-fag. I am the one who also said Hana treats him only like a toy. It's only I am not sure about Chiyo's feelings either. Basically, I don't see anyone being really deeply in love with Kiyoshi.

>I don't see anyone being really deeply in love with Kiyoshi.
You know there is someone who truly loves Kiyoshi. A girl who wants his babies. It's pic related.

Whole lot of evidence you got there

Bump

A lesbian. Ok bro.

>A lesbian
Sure thing, guy.

She likes Mari.

>that "First time being carried in a boy's arms" photo
Not even a fan of Hana but this is too cute.

She has some romantic fantasies for being such a frustrated deviant.

Kiyoshi deserves Chiyo. I hope she actually loves him back.

Chiyo is a more reasonable choice, but Hana's shenanigans were hilarious.

Hana's shenanigans have become pretty stale though.

Hana is fun, but for the sake of the plot I can't see the MC ending up with such a psychopathic pervert. The manga itself is crazy enough, but at least the main couple shouldn't be creepy.

I think the most accurate word is obsession, she doesn't really care about his own well-being, she only cares about satisfying herself

WHY IS THERE NO SEASON 2 OF THE ANIME

THERE'S PLENTY OF MATERIAL TO ADOPT

But that seems more related to her character than to her feelings for Kiyoshi.

Not really, these characteristics almost exclusively come out for Kiyoshi

There were unfounded rumors that it would come out fall of this year but it seems that was just a lie. Hopefully next year sometime.

I want to see Kate hatefuck Mari forever

Do they still bloat her belly? That shit was top

I think that was just for horse arc

Damnit. I tried to get into this book but even though I like femdom, this stuff is way too extreme

How far did you get?

Reminder that Mari is not, and has never been, competing for the Kiyoshibowl. Her love triangle is with Meiko and Kate.

She looks like a shark, like an actual fucking seal-eating cartilaginous ocean predator.

Sharks are very cute, wonderful creatures

Barely even read it. Just felt like a chore

It does take a bit before it really starts to pick up, but once it does, it can be pretty hilarious

>Not liking sharks.
What are you, gay?

I lost it when they both decided to wear each others underwear in the end. Seriously, Chiyo is fine. She'd be a sweet girlfriend to Kiyoshi, no doubt. But I just can't see it happening.

You know what I want. I want everyone to know everything that went on between Kiyoshi and Hana behind the scenes. ALl out in the open just like his dick.

>more Kiyoshi suffering
t. Mari

Can someone help me remember what chapter in this particular scene? Jouji was using the ants to summon/conjure something on Kate, while Kiyoshi just recently died and they were carrying Mari?

I stopped keeping up with Prison School during the Namek/sports festival arc. Is it as good as it once was?

202-207 or something

203-*

ありがとうございます。

Just let Kiyoshi be happy for once

Kate is best girl. I can't wait to see which seiyuu will be voicing her.

Watch the ova then

He will be happy when Mari lets him cum in her tight vagina.

Her vagina was used already by Kate

Niggas still read this shit after that 10 year namek arc?

Isn't it obvious the mangaka don't care about this anymore?

Because the anime ended before the manga went to shit and lost steam.

Just like prison break, shit should have ended after they fucking broke out.

Things have picked the fuck up recently. All the shit is going down. Mari is leaving, Chiyo's party's going to become a shambles, PBR will fly.

Namek's been long over, and Hiramoto still cares

This

How is Chiyo going to feel when she realizes Kiyoshi doesn't know it's her birthday?

Pretty embarrased probably.

How come no one ever told Kiyoshi?

>Mari
>ever being nice
Pick one and only one

Maybe you need to reread the manga.

>hurr what is reading comprehension

And yet only a few chapters later she was saying all men are trash.

Don't bother user, fucking idiots could not figure out the obvious even if the answer hit them in the fucking face.

Takes some specia mental gymnastics to reach such ideas

>mental gymnastics to say Hana is a selfish bitch obsessed with Kiyoshi
Hanafags everyone

You sure showed me user.

All I did was explain the material, you're the one denying it

Yeah. The last couple chapters of the sports festival was also pretty good

any sex?

Regardless if you find them attractive or not, who are the girls with the best character designs?

Chiyo, Mari, Risa, Slut-sempai

Risa, Slut, Hana, Anzu

Post more of slut-sempai