I'm coming fresh off of a drive wipe so can we have a reaction thread?

I'm coming fresh off of a drive wipe so can we have a reaction thread?

>Not storing your important info on your home sever

You deserve this user. Lurk like everybody else.

Well, wasn't expecting that response. You sure you just dont wanna post some reactions while you're here?

Go to the archive and look for reaction image threads.

its your own fault for not keeping a backup somewhere
just lurk and steal them there.

I can tell that you're thinking about posting those reactions, just go ahead and give in bud. On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Gimmie gimmie

Don't we have any zip files with reaction images? Properly sorted and tagged?

No, fuck off.

I'm coming fresh off filling out a captcha because some newfag would rather make a /r/ thread than lurk and save images.

Beg for them

See look, you can't even help it. Go on pal I'm not gonna judge you for dumping your reactions, I won't even ask for your top shelf ones

Fuck off retard jesus christ.

Sure you don't wanna throw up a reaction pic with that post? How else can I tell your tone? I'd use one with this one as an example but I don't have any. Don't be greedy pal we're all in this together

>purposefully deleting things you want to keep

>home sever
You are one of those people who pay more money for the same hardware because somebody put an NAS or server label on it, aren't you?

Come on, lend this poor guy a hand, Sup Forums, he's trying so very hard.

How much do you have to pay to some one to recite this chant in epic engrish

We're all here having a good time, let's make things even more fun with some reaction pics! Everyone loves reaction pics!

Thanks user, I know I'll break through eventually. Nobody can resist a good reaction thread

>we
fuck off cancer

That's the spirit!

This is now a saber thread