ITT: we post the most degenerate pictures and images that makes know why we shitpost on Sup Forums

Post anything that is the vile and disgusting degenerate shit you have in your arsenal that's anti everything the west used to stand for. Do your best faggots

>(((America))) summed up in 1 cartoon

They really disgust me

This just summarizes the hatred I have for my generation

The lady standing there with her little mutt is just icing on the AIDS cake

I don't see the "degeneracy" in that picture, unless you unironically think love and marriage are degenerate you mentally ill stormfag.

Interracial marriage is degenerate

Hot

>dysgenic mestizo doesn't understand the problems inherent in racemixing

Interracial marriage is fucking degenerate you aspiring wetback

I unironically miss when I had my apartment like this.

race mixing is degenerate you fucking kike

me on the right

That room setup is fucking amazing

Why tf did you change it?

>a double interracial marriage with a woman priest
>doesn't think its degenerate

read a book once in a while you fucking wetback

>choosing a partner based on the traits that your biology dictates is "degenerate" according to a bunch of permavirgin discount jews LARPing as modern day keyboard crusaders
Really gets that noggin jogging

Of course not. Because you're a shit skin and a white woman is a trade up for you people.

While it's the complete opposite for whites who race mix with mexicans.

Imagine if you had a bottle with some shit inside.....pure water is poured into the bottle. What do you get? The only answer is "watered down dog shit"

Fuck off back to mexico, paco.

>Falling for such an obvious bait

Hot af

i am like 5 seconds in and already diamonds

Farthest to the right is kinda cute though

Sup Forums really is the thickest board . They've surpassed Sup Forums in stupidity at this point.

A priestess would be less degenerate than priest. Statistics alone show that women commit much less crime, including pedophilia, which priests are notoriously known for.

I got a girlfriend who has since dumped me. My waifus never left me.

They are also way more faithful racially when it comes to dating so you'd think people here would be all over them

>Knocked up at 13
>Wearing a Cross Necklace

Why are females so unconcerned about looking gay like males are? Are they all secretly bisexual?

Literally the most mutt goy family I have ever seen. Christ

Only one that doesn't look absolutely ugly is the kid on the right.

>falling for the 3d meme

Is that kike cernovich?

Yes

> a fucking leaf
Take my (you) and begone

Soy Family

They are like the Incredibles on a soy diet

I'll never make that mistake again. Not that I could if I wanted to though.

No, I simply think there's nothing degenerate about love and biological attraction between two consenting adults, you are literally saying that biology, the chemical and neurological process behind love, and human relationships are "degenerate" because skin color or some features in other people make you upset.

niggers in every ad fucking white women
even though they only make up 12% of
the population and most are retarded criminals.

pick any ad or movie on jew stream media.

ps
this is the degenerate jews fault. they have
no humanity and want to end yours.

>and here's one I made earlier

>Tfw all I do now is have VrChat sex orgies and its actually better than real sex

So you got gangbanged by a bunch of Ugandan Knuckles then?

Jill's lesbo

you know the jew writers were just jerking it to the idea of white people being pissed off about this forced relationship.

the cut dick is the most disgusting part of the picture

2 people in love getting married
family spending time together, cringy with the macs and sugar drinks but not degenerate.
weird hobby, but no visible body pillow = no degeneracy
bad / stupid laws are not degenerate
fucking top kek, no degeneracy
mental illness, the only degeneracy is with the land encourages this abuse, not the individual afflicted with the mental disorder.
Inter racial kissing / relationships is not degeneracy - I have two good friends, one white one indian who are both doctors and have admirable family values and great kids.

women don't grow up anymore
some STILL wear DIAPERS, and not because they need to

A classic for ylyl

>going into public rooms
Yikes buddo. Also the knuckles shit was around for a week before all the underage left.
Only full body motion tracking mute waifu orgies for me.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Soon Juden-rat

A

>a fucking leaf

you just had to bring your maple syrup ass here didn't you?

>anymore

this guy is living the dream

FUCKING

Excuse me? I did believe you man xer head. Fucking shitlord.

Certainly the lack of a large prefrontal cortex has nothing to do with the impulsivity and perversion this individual has based their entire life around.

I thought about jumping into VRchat because of the Ugandan Knuckles but I kept putting it off, and from what I've seen in recent videos they are not as good as they used to be.

I burst out laughing when poltards unashamedly shill the "Sup Forums isn't one person" meme, yet, if you state an ordinary opinion like this you are outnumbered by stormtards shills at a ratio of 5:1

Most degenerate "President" in history...

Sad.

> thought about jumping into VRchat because of the Ugandan Knuckles
Well thank fuck for that, underage gtfo of this Mongolian basket weaving website.

Sauce?

>being a soy boy cuck
no thanks, i dont like my GF going off and getting blacked

Attention gets them off above anything else.

Back to >>>/rk9/

Yeah. Great idea. They'll love getting a 30 yr old guy who gave up his chance at wizard powers to have his hopes and dreams crushed by a roastie he was with for 4 years.

Every white woman's dream, to be worshipped by non-whites for their suicidal altruism

I bet this is the image in their head when they vote dem

Here, try this, it eases the pain of being an absolute faggot.

>Ragu
>Not Prego

Get out

How do the fuck do you cyber in this game? All videos I have watched are about people having adventures and hanging out, so how in the world is such thing possible? It should not be possible

can't wait for taco tuesday

Is that AIDS Skrillex?