Mob Psycho 100 continuation announced by Bones

>Mob Psycho 100 continuation announced by Bones
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/01-1/progress-mentioned-on-new-mob-psycho-100-anime?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news

IS THIS A REAL LIFE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6pnrQEbaGh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want it to air tomorrow

MOVE
MOVE
JUST LIKE MOB!

Could be anything though, it would kinda suck if it turns out to be an ova.

This is amazing.

Gives me hope. Can't wait to have a date to look forward to.

I know this thread will be dead by the time I'm back so, Goodnight MP100 thread.

Will the live threads for season 2 be as fun, comfy, and full of yaoi as the ones for season 1? God, I hope so.

Go to sleep jake

>Mob s2 confirmed

OPM s2 when? Wouldn't be easy money for Madhouse since the manga is popular, has great art and is accessible to normies and s1 already performed well.

IF YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE.

If the manga ends soon, could they fit the rest of the story in a 2 cour season?

Got a massive lady from these news.

boner*

OPM S2 was confirmed before Mob and they do share some animators iirc, so chances are we'll get the former before the latter too.

While the live threads were the comfiest ever, the generals were pure cancer.

FINALLY.
I really want to see the latest arc animated.

Also Mob's "are you kidding me?"

When did Mob say that?

Hyped as fuck for the other arcs getting animated, especially the Mogami arc.
How many episodes will the S2 have though? Hopefully it'll get 25 episodes this time or more.

YES

The show itself was 10/10 but the threads were beyond horrible.
Season 2 will be even better but I won't even bother touching the threads.
Good job fujos, you are just taking people that want to discuss the series out so you can fap to your perveted fantasies.

>More Tome
It's the little things that keep me going

I just want the Reigen arc.

Can we get it actually animated by ONE this time

Despite it being my second favorite anime I tried to avoid reading the manga in hopes that there would be a season 2 and I didn't want spoilers and because the drawing is shit[spoiler/]. I was literally just about to give up and just start reading until I saw this.

>Season 2 confirmed
>Mogami arc animated

Finally

I'll never understand this mentality. I see other people pull the same shit not just with MOB, but other popular series like AoT and OPM. If you claim to be a big fan of something then why wait for a 2nd season that might take years to come if it even comes at all when you can continue going through the story just by reading the manga?

You're genuinely stupid and know nothing about art if you think that ONE's art is shit. Unappealing, sure, but saying that it's objectively bad is wrong. He's got an immediately recognizable style that isn't just scribbles.

More Reigen is always good

That's all assistants. His art is literally scribbles that they make into actual drawings

>Assistants

You really are fucking stupid, you know that?

ONE

All mangakas have assistants, even your beloved One. He has five of them and had a page on the volumes thanking them for making Claw arc look good.

One doesn't have assistant

This is how ONE draws and assistants fix it

OPM season 2 was announced ages ago.

I really want to like this series but something has been bothering me.

In episode two Mob says that the reason he is so physically weak is because he's relied on his powers for everything. But isn't the whole point of his character that he chooses not to use his powers?

We never see him using his powers for everything, not ever in flashbacks so what is he even talking about?

Anything ONE writes has shit writing so you should be used to it.

Why doesn't Mob forget about that other girl and hook up with this cutie?

He only stopped using his powers after the accident with Ritsu, I believe. He used to use them to impress Tsubomi and other kids when he was younger. Don't think that's the only reason, though. Some people are just born weaker than others.

Towards the end of the Claw arc. Where he approaches one of the villains.
The dude goes "ah fuck it, I just did it for shits n giggles" and then Mob gives him a staredown and the dude just fucking flees in terror

But friendo, towards the part where the anime stopped, the manga art is significantly better.

Almost approaching the anime levels imho. And of course, the action scenes are all fantastic

>OPM by Madhouse
>Mob by Bones
>Confirmed S2 for both
ONE is blessed.

Are you retarded? Assistants are assistants. ONE draws people himself. Backgrounds, shading and such - sure, that's assistants' doing. But saying that ONE literally does nothing and assistants draw everything for him is blatantly wrong.

All mangakas with assistants only draw people. ONE isn't an exception. It doesn't mean that he's lazy, that's just how things are.

>and know nothing about art if you think that ONE's art is shit.
No, it really is pretty shit. The drawings themselves, that is, he's a skilled draftsman and panelist, sure. And he's got good grasp of composition. But the drawings themselves are poor, even when he goes all-out.

>He's got an immediately recognizable style that isn't just scribbles.
It's scribbles.

HAHAHAHAHA.
Webcomic purists btfo.

Are the raws of today's chapter up yet? I don't speak moonrunes so i have no idea how the urasunday site works

Yes. Shou's back too.

I really want the new season to be 2 cour but there probably isn't much chance of that happening.

>No, it really is pretty shit. The drawings themselves, that is, he's a skilled draftsman
You're contradicting yourself here. If his drawings are bad, that makes him a bad draftsman.

It explicitly says that's just the layout, that's not the end of his input for a chapter. Do you not know anything about how mangaka do their work?

Do you guys think Tsubomi is gonna be kill?

>If his drawings are bad, that makes him a bad draftsman
You're correct, that's the wrong word to use. What I was trying to say is he makes good comics, he understands the craft of making them. The pictures themselves though, while charming in their own way, are worse than mediocre.

Everyone is

Where's Ritsu? I feel like he should have a role in stopping ???% considering what happened in the past.

One is definitely saving him as they have teased like everyone else already.

>Teru did better than Boss of Claw
Now you know why ONE is considered as the worst writer in the history. His power level are always inconsistent. same with OPM.

???% only attacks if someone is on his way.

Boss started attacking immediately.

Dumping the new chapter from MangaONE.

You might have to reread because ???% was also attacking Teru. Teru even provoked it by trying to destroy the boquet.

>more of mobbu
i am cum

Chapter end.

How long is "chapter 100" going to be, jeez.

Omake.

Chapter 100 is going to be the only chapter in the last volume tank.

It's gonna be the ending of Mob 100 obviously.

So who is stopping ???, Ritsu, Reigen or Dimple

Tsubomi, with the power of straight love.

b-but, homo love is more powerful

The age of panel punching is here.

Give it to me

Are there still speed translators around? I've missed out on live threads since before Divine Tree arc ended.

Ritsu or Tsubomi. Reigen already stopped murderous intent. It's been a while since Ritsu's done anything and he has history with ???%. And then there's Tsubomi, who is a big part of the arc.

There was one until the previous chapter.

I hope he'll return soon.

>impress Tsubomi
She wasn't impressed, it's partially what gave him the clue that he wasn't special for having psychic powers.

Post your hype track
youtu.be/6pnrQEbaGh4

There were more flashbacks. She WAS impressed. But only at first. I guess, Mob got carried away.

Found a quick translation on Tumblr.

>Serizawa: "Whoops, that was close.”
>Reigen: “It’s not stopping, eh. The client who had an appointment isn’t coming either, today might be impossible to do business.”
>Reigen: “We should hurry to the evacuation spot, too.”
>Serizawa:“What about Kageyama-kun?”
>Reigen: “The phone isn’t connecting.”
>“It seems the service has been cut.”
>“Well, as it’s Mob, there’s no worry…”
>“……….”
>“Mob...?”

>report basically tells what's going on
>Shinra: "Woah the effects can be felt even here, I wonder if Reigen-san is alright?”
>Mitsura: “A supernatural incident!? Or a natural disaster...”
>Tome: “Hey look at this… it’s just a phone pic uploaded on the net, but…”
>Inugawa: “... oh.”
>Saruta: “This… this is our school uniform, right?”
>Takenaka: “….. more so, could it be...”

>Cultist: “Could it be Lord Psycho Helmet —?”
>Sagawa: "Club prez!"
>“The person in this picture…”
>"This back... this muscle configuration... could it be, this is Kageyama-kun...?”

>Koyama: “The shop!!! Uooooo...! I'm sorry shop owner...!!”
>Sakurai: “Shit! After all we couldn’t stop him…”
>Sakurai: “What!!!?”
>“From behind, an explosion sound—”
>Koyama: “You gotta be shitting me...!!”
>Sakurai: “W-What are you doing here…” (said in a polite way)

>Sakurai: “Boss…?”
>Touichirou: “You… you seem to have worked in Claw.”
>"Leave everything from now on to me.”
>Touichirou: “I came to pay back a debt.”

>Touichirou “I’m sorry, but I’m going to hurt you some.”

>Koyama: "Aah! This again..."
>Koyama: "Be careful!"
>"An incredible blast is going to happen!"

>Koyama: "Woah, they clashed!! Not letting the pressure hit!" Translation on this is wonky.
Translator forgot to translate what Sakurai says.

>Koyama: Oh shit it's not working! His psychic power isn't getting through his barrier at all."
>Sakurai: Maybe this one will get through... the next one will be huge..."

>Touichirou: "If you thought [pronoun up to debate] was in ill humor or something..."
>Touichirou: "It seems you're in good spirits..." Translation on this may be wonky.
>Touichirou: "No, I should say it in simpler terms."
>"You've stopped with self-control."
>Touichirou: "I don't think that in itself is bad..."
"But are we really the same human beings?"
>Touichirou: "Oh."

Translator forgot to translate this page.

>Shou: "Yo..."
>"That was close—..."
>Shou: "Don't go looking like you'll be done in easily! Didn't you go in because there was a chance to win since the start!?"
>"That right now was super dangerous!!?"
>Touichirou: "Shou... what are you doing here?"
>Shou: "I thought, why not give the shitty useless pops some help with getting back into society."
>"For the time being, ya know, as your son."

>"This back... this muscle configuration... could it be, this is Kageyama-kun...?”

Ded.

Found the original post. You did a good job fixing that mess.

Shou is a good boy.

ONE's going to redeem Toichirou, and I hate it. Maybe he's going to sacrifice himself to save Shou from ???% or something. That's the only way I could accept it.

ONE redeems everyone though.

Touichirou was "redeemed" since his arc, though you shouldn't really be seeing it as that. ONE's not a black or white kinda writer.

Because if you're a big enough fan it's worth the wait. Besides, keeping up with an ongoing manga is often just as bad a case of blueballing, between issues with the mangaka, translation, etc.

I'm still here but Im going on vacation soon so I wont be able to translate next week. I'll try and check the translation that is currently up to see if there are any mistakes/forgotten lines etc. though.

I WANT TO MARRY NIISAN

What about your boi Shou, Ritsu?