Oreimo

Why do girls in this show even like this faggot? In other harems they at least show that MC is kind and friendly towards girls, this nigger gives impression of know-it-all who's also loud and complains about things often. Also ugly hairstyle. What's so good about him that girls are willing to beat each other for him, and an idol girl who barely had any conversation with him makes a love confession literally out of nowhere during her concert?
There must be some limits to making self-insert characters.

Looks like somebody is still salty.

Every character named Kyousuke is either homosexual or clinically retarded. I literally cannot be proven wrong.

Being a strong and reliable person? Is in his nature to help others, also he's the "straight man" kind of character so that makes him more alluring, what's not to like? Without to mention that he's tall and handsome, so he basically sounds like a dream, of course all these traits are part of the "Super Kyousuke" that came back thanks to Kirino and transformed into something even more awesome since the original Super Kyousuke was kind of an idiot.

Perfect timing. I just finished watching this dumpster fire. What you mean is that there must be a limit to how great a character can be in an otherwise mediocre show. Pic related.

Fuck I read it in her voice.

>I just finished watching this
How new are you?

He literally dealt with everyone's problems (Kuroneko's autism at school, Ayase's stalker incident, etc) and being a God tier Aniki.

Don't forget Kanako personality disorder, Kanako and Kyousuke were basically the best bros, too bad Kanako mistook that for love.

Is this your first time watching harem chinese cartoon?

>There must be some limits to making self-insert characters.
Maybe there were once, but no longer.

Is weird since Oreimo is the only one I can think of where the MC actually achieved things to gain the love of the girls and not just wait for them to fall on his dick.

It took me about 4 tries to get into this show user. It was not an easy task by any means. The only thing that kept me going was the visual aesthetics.

What about Negima?

No need to be offended user. The community was one of the largest turn-offs. You should curb your enthusiasm if you want others to enjoy your shows.

Ah, so his sister began forcing him to play games about wanting to fuck his sister and berated him for wanting to fuck his sister. And then she introduced him to her friends who were against the notion of him fucking his sister. And then one of them started dating him because he wanted to fuck his sister. And she broke up with him because he wanted to fuck his sister. And then his parents threw him out of the house for wanting to fuck his sister and later brought him back for not wanting to fuck his sister after he started wanting to fuck his sister. And as it turned out, the source of all this was that his childhood friend told his sister that a brother shouldn't fuck his sister. And so she decided that she hated him for not wanting to fuck his sister and that it was her fault that he didn't want to fuck his sister. So his sister assaults his childhood friend for the crime off telling her brother that he shouldn't fuck his sister. And then he decides that he wants to fuck his sister. And then all her friends suddenly become ok with him wanting to fuck his sister. And so he decided not to fuck his sister. The end.

Everyone in this series is stupid and I hate them.

shes the sole reason i watched this.

Kyousuke gets a lot of undeserved hate when Kirino is the autist that led him on the whole way.

>Not understanding anything at all
Seems like the stupid person is you user

Maybe is not everyone in the series but just you the one that is stupid, there's too many wrong pointers in your post but I'll just point out two, nobody wanted to fuck anyone till around volume 5-9 of the series and Kyousuke parents send him to live alone because his school notes were awful at a time(and boy it was a important time) and he needed to concentrate on his studies, something that worked almost perfectly if it weren't for Ayase but it was still a nice touch.

Not quite, Kyousuke decided to put up with Kirino bullshit for himself, the "Life Counseling" wasn't just for Kirino but for both to discover themselves and grow up as individuals, through this experiment they both agreed on to participate both learned very important things, important things that lead to what we all know.

Incest is immoral.

the joke is that he stayed for the entire anime...from your average Naruto fan to a degenerate incestfag
I was trying to find another screencap of the guy commenting on the last episode

The better question is why is Kirino such a shitcunt?

Kirino is the queen of Sup Forums.

>off by 8
Now I feel embarrassed.

Haruhifags and Umarufags would beg to differ. Besides Sup Forums would kill her and replace her with a better queen.

My God. Every time I see the face of this fucking incest maniac manipulative little bitch I rage. This little succubus is the reason that Kyousuke become a pervert like her. He was a normal well functioning person before his slutty fetishist little sister laid her hands on that man. Fuck her. With a cactus.

Kanako was stupid true but there are reasons for the rest. Kuroneko and Kirino are very fleshed out, Manami always ran after him and Ayase eventually fell for him after many things, especially him being awesome in volume 10.

Yeah yeah.

>a man and a woman meet each-other
>they fall in love and have kids
>a son and a daughter
>biology dictates that the son is more like the father than any other man on the planet
>the daughter is more like the mother than anyone else
>so you have what are essentially clones of the two people who originally fell in love

So can anyone explain to me why sibling romance isn't the most logical form of love

>because he's nice

what if you they had 2 sets of identical twin instead? One set with a daughter like the father and a son like the father and one set with a daughter like the mother and a son like the mother

Kanako was only stupid in the anime, due to her story being too hardcore for national TV, yet Tenshi no 3P is airing right now.

As always it was stupid in the LNs too, one chapter in volume 10 and "lots of time together" that was never described. We don't know much about her story other than that her parents are having problems and fighting, we don't even know the reason.

Being reliable and strong have nothing to do with being nice though. Also he was kind of an asshole towards Ayase and treated Kanako as a pal but he was always there as a person that one could actually depend on.

cm
>>tall

It's said the he got a lot taller but we don't know a number, probably taller than 180 though which is pretty good in Japan. In some official art he's even taller than Saori but that doesn't say much.

Reason for? Kanako family conditions were awful enough to make her big sister get the fuck out of the house and made Kanako life insufferable enough to make her follow her sister after, what else do you need to know about it? Kanako smoking and creating her "bratty" personality as a shield to keep people away from her are common traits of an autodestructive personality, besides that you can assume whatever you want and you know pretty well that was more than 1 chapter, and again, why would there be more than a few chapters about something unrelated to the series.
>that was never described
>3 full chapters dedicated to Kanako describing Kyousuke points of view on her, how they changed and the grounds of their relationship and how they ended up in the reliable relationship we can see in volume 10
I'll go sleep.

Saori is the one that mentions the height and it's implied that he's now over 180 cm.

Her romance was still by far the least fleshed out and made the least sense, her suddenly showing romantic interest was completely unnecessary and nothing happened after her sudden/weird confession.

Superior Kousaka Genes

Incest is immortal.

if Kirino looked like AYASE it'd be even better, since they're more alike as siblings.

Though I find both kirino and ayase pretty cute, they are one of the cutest 2D girls, and so is sagiri.

Why is this author so good at making kawaii girls?

Same, her and saori

Greatest love story ever told

Threadly reminder that Kuroneko is the undisputable best girl.

>be Kyousuke
>cleaning the cum out of Kirino in the bathtub at 3am
>mom walks into the room and turns the light on
>sees me with Kirino and hands covered in cum
>asks what I'm doing
>u-umm I'm applying lotion to Kirino
>applying lotion to Kirino at 3am?
>y-yes
>tells me I'm not doing it right and walks over, taking her out of my hands
>mom is holding Kirino and the cum is oozing out onto her hands
>Kyousuke this isnt lotion
>sniffs the cum on her hand and then tastes it
>realizes what it is
>mom rage active
>throws Kirino at me with a pitch that could rival Lou Gehrig
>hits me across the face, leaving a smear of cum across my cheeks and lips
>run back to my room on the verge of tears
>grab my laptop with my eroge and run back to Kirino's room for sexual healing :3
>cry myself to sleep
>didn't even finish the sex
>forgot to clean up the cum
>wake up to Kirino licking the crusted cum off my face

It isn't a harem.

Shut it, caim. Things would've been fine with your sister had you just given her the D.

175 is tall in Japan, and he likely maxes at 180 cm. I hate Kyousuke as much as the next guy with a brain but you can't deny he's not bad physically.
Though he does have the "single bang down the face" that literally every anime protagonist of the last decade shares.

Hating/blaming the mc is the n'th stage of something

What, saved, but not sure in which folder should I put it.

Amazing, horribly amazing user, that was my impresion at the end too, no matter what; everything was around to have sex with your oreimo... just look at this face!!

>not liking Kyousuke

Best mc

wrong you stupid cunt

Wrong

U wanna fite me m8?

>The end.
And then he fucks his sister in the after story. During which he passes another guy who wants to fuck his step-sister. The end.

Stop fighting, you're both wrong

He's the MC

Piss > Shit > Niggers >>>>> Umaru

Kyousuke is cute.

Bow down peasant

Hes great

I'm sorry, I don't bow down to bitchy brats.

Wait a minute that butt...

tl;dr: His sister is a bitch.

He's willing to put up with a lot of shit, and he puts more effort into the relationships with the girls around him than they are worth. I think most of the girls see their own flaws, and seeing a guy who puts up with them regardless (while not being a complete doormat about it) makes them attracted to him.

Same reason I didn't like eromanga
They just throw girls at Mc just cause

Oreimo is a revolutionary masterpiece. EMS is a bland seasonal waifubait otaku pandering show

Imagine reaching under that thin dress and grabbing one of those soft little cheeks or breasts. Whoever drew this image deserves a handshake. Kuroneko in this outfit is truly amazing. Otherwise I don't care much about this series. Kirino had some good outfits too.

>revolutionary masterpiece
Did we watch the same show. Both are about siblings that want to plow each other.

Stop thinking with your dick. Besides, only one of the shows is about siblings

Just a reminder that Kirino is a miracle of the universe, have a good night Sup Forums.

Why is her ass so fat?

....yeah....like a normal fucking teenager should

Yes, it is. You have multiple girls, who want his dick. There's a competition for his affection, that literally results in a physical altercation near the end.

Also Manami was right.

>Also Manami was right

This