This is not a girl

This is not a girl.

That's the best part

My penis says yes.

Are traps gay?

THIS is a girl.

Learn the fucking difference.

No.

Nice discord thread faggot. Astolfo fits you nicely.

>This is a cow
Fixed that for you. Those proportions are incorrect for female humans. Elves are human, just with pointy ears.

wanting to fuck a trap is gay.

nothing is more manly and straight than discarding the the idea of gay and dominating a traps boipucci. when you're capable of doing anything then you're a real man

Traps themselves are usually not. Trapfags are by definition gay, though.

It may be incorrect. But would still grope them nonethless

>boipussy
Can this stupid meme end? You're describing a guy having anal sex with another guy. Appearances don't matter. How is that not gay?

It's shit.

it's treason and you'll suffer to death if you try and overthrow the king then fail. if you overthrow the king then you write the laws and everybody praises you as the new king.

gay is for plebeian scum. real men tear up boipucci whenever they see and force beta men to become women and than rape them to show their dominance. gay is for beta peasants who don't understand real men do whatever they want including making men into women

Back to

This is not a boy.

But that's wrong you fag

If she looks like a girl, dresses like a girl and sounds like a girl shes a girl in my eyes.

As long as you don't want traps to fuck your ass or never want to fuck masculine males you aren't gay, user.

This.

That's a man baby

Artist sauce?

Sieg rolled up the sheets, revealling the Astolfo that was wrapped around his legs. In spite of the turmoil that just ocrred, he was still soundly asleep, a far cry from the image of a Servant protecting his Master. But more importantly...

You want to fuck a guy. That makes you gay no matter how female he looks.

I realized traplovers were full on homosexuals when they prefer guys on traps rather than girls on traps

you're right.
THIS IS A BESTGIRL

So anal sex with a man is different how from anal with a woman?

if it wasn't for Sup Forums I'd still believe she's a girl at this point of the series.
>girl voice
>girls hair
>pink hair
>no dick visible of suggested in any way
>sexy midriff
>a fucking skirt in the armour
Fuck you, Sup Forums

Not our fault he's a better girl than actual girls.

Would his genderbent version be a masculine girl?

Imagine a world where all the peole are either tomboys or traps. That would be heaven.

No. Just stop.

I don't care! I love HIS feet!

What? How could you mad for us giving the knowledge that make you sees him in an even better light?

Dicks don't make things better. You. Faggot.

That's why I love him.

>go to gelbooru
>she's called "rider of black"

I genuinely like this trap and think he's cute.

I feel that in many cases, where such a character exists it is drawn as a girl and written like a girl, but just stated or implied to be a boy without any differentiation from what would otherwise be recognized as 100% female. (flat chest doesn't help to state that this is a boy)

I would like to see how a genuine trap would behave in a anime, after doing a lot of studying for a phycology project the mental anguish that real people with this disorder go through is overly idolized by these qt traps in anime.

As far as sexual preferences go, its not gay. considering that as stated above, its a girl in every possible way in terms of how anime would writes/draw its females. We're just pretending this is a boy. If on the other hand its some fan art with a dick its so feminine that its like a third gender. you can think of these drawings as girls with dicks rather than the real life equivalent of men with tits.

This is one of the worst tropes to come out of anime.

>its not gay
They didn't listen...

Reminds me of the water girl from D Frag

>real people with this disorder
Anime traps are not based on real people with disorders, they usually have a contrived reason for crossdressing that relies on circumstances that are either impossible or very rare in the real world.

I mean its a drawing, unless specifically stated how to be a boy how would we know? If there was a scale from straight to gay then this is infinitely closer to straight mind you slightly more gay then if the same character was stated to be a girl.

That's very nice.
Author?

scasblog on tumblr. first time drawing boyfeet, i hope they continue to do more

Is it wrong to only find traps attractive when a woman is the one fucking a trap hard.
I want to see him cry

It's not a trap if he isn't voiced by a male seiyuu

One is a biological female, the other is a biological male. Under the definitions of homosexuality, wanting to do sexual acts upon the same sex is defacto homosexual. How can you not understand this? While there be a difference in the sensation? That would be subjective to the folks in the act of anal sex. But is it homosexual if its of the same sex? Yes.

family, traps are in fact gay. They are men who like men.

but lets think for a sec

If I said this was a girl would we then not be gay?

because really Astolfo is 100% female by looks alone. that's why its a "trap" you can't know that its a man. Being drawn to something that is female in appearance isn't gay, its just an very elaborate lie.

Not only is that okay, it is completely straight. There would be nothing wrong with wanting a world filled only with Amazons and traps.

It's a little gay if you want some of them to be futas though

Yes, but now you want to fuck it because you know it have a penis you're 100% homo.

why s the leg connecting to the middle of his foot?

I'm screen caping this. I won't lie, I had a soft chuckllle.

to add to my point, this takes into account real life so just imagine drawings of Astolfo would be consider much closer to straight than what a real trap would be.

(pic related)

>They are men who like men.
Not necessarily. But straight traps are shit.

Not 100% I can agree with you. but its significantly less gay than a full blown man who isn't at all feminine.

drawings of Astolfo are female as fuck and its just as easy to pretend its a girl as pretending its a boy, which is my head cannon.

>This is not a girl

That's a question for future anthropologists. I'm gonna put my dick in her.

All of the Otaku culture followers in Japan has long ago accepted and grasped the greatness of the 男の娘 And westerners still fight over if it's gay or not, that's why you guys will stay filthy gaijins all your lives.

Actual girls are for fags.

Seriously trapfags, what is wrong with you? How hard is it to understand that liking traps is gay? It does not matter if the character looks, acts, speaks, sounds, and dresses like a girl. It's still a guy. The duck test doesn't work here, and even if it did, it would still be false. And, unless you're female, you (a male user) being attracted to a trap (a feminine-looking male) is by definition homosexuality. People saying "the penis only makes it better" only adds to that feeling that trapfags are gay. Because, if they were only going after the feminine features, they'd go after actual, 100%, pure females. Look at it this way: if you like a trap without knowing that the trap is male, that's not gay since you're unaware. But if you become even more attracted to the character once you find out their true gender, or even become only attracted to said characters, then that's undeniably gay.

>inb4 tomboys are homo
No they are not. Many tomboys still have feminine features, and more importantly, they actually are still female. Unless you're a female user who likes tomboys, then liking tomboys is not gay.

Let's put it this way:
Traps = male
Male liking male = gay
Therefore: Male liking trap = gay
How difficult is that to understand?

To be frank here, trapfags would have been far less annoying if they would just admit that traps are gay. It's 2017, there's nothing wrong with homosexuality. But doing all sorts of mental gymnastics and logical fallacies to try to claim that "liking traps isn't gay" is not going to fly.

Trapfags, just admit that you're gay. There's nothing wrong with that. If you're proud to be gay, then so be it. But don't go around and post around denying that you're gay when you actually are. Staying in the closet is far worse than being openly gay and being proud of it (the latter being a good thing).

>looks like a girl
>acts like a girl
>talks like a girl
>written like a girl
>voice acted by a girl
>stats are shit in FGO because girl

But NOPE! He's male because the writer said so!!

That is not math that is desperation trying to justify wanting to fuck a female looking guy. If you want to fuck a trap you are bisexual if you want to fuck girls and traps you are bisexual case closed.

If it makes my dick hard, it's a girl.
If it makes my hole twitch, it's a guy.

T. Repressed gayfag.

It's not gay, it's the truth. Just come out of the closet already. There's nothing wrong with being homosexual or bisexual (other than denying it).

>Look at it this way: if you like a trap without knowing that the trap is male, that's not gay since you're unaware. But if you become even more attracted to the character once you find out their true gender, or even become only attracted to said characters, then that's undeniably gay.
ya, its not like anyone opposed this. Emphasis on liking it ((more)) for being male.

> Because, if they were only going after the feminine features, they'd go after actual, 100%, pure females.

the difference between 99.999% of anime traps and female anime characters is that the creator says that its a male.

That and it has a penis m8.

>Emphasis on liking it ((more)) for being male.
Precisely. If you used to like a trap but then got turned off after learning that the trap is a dude, then that's not gay. But if learning that the trap is a dude only made you like him more, then that's clearly gay.

But how is that gay, he's a girl when he's wearing a skirt

Surely closet trapfags are faggots, but to their credit, it is better than any open gay.
What you escape is that staying in the closet is far better in one's normal mind except todays american and european sexmaniacs.

the lack of hips are the only reason I don't find traps attractive, thank god traps don't have child bearing hips or I would actually be gay

Are traps for turbofags then?

If liking cute girls with surprises makes me a turbofag, then sure

He's not a girl, he's a guy. Who's crossdressing. Still a guy. Therefore gay.

thread should have ended here

fuck this shit I'm gonna fuck a girl a femboy and have a femboy fuck my ass as I fuck a girl and the girl use the dildo on me after we fuck as I suck his dick then she pees on me as we all have fun and I fuck everyone who comes in and were all naked.
now I'm a troclodite that fucks everything.

IIIII FUCK EVERTHING!!!!

dick to butt to dick to butt combo!

This is what a mentally ill boy wears when it's too hot in the classroom

>draw a loli with a penis
>call it a boy

Looks like the classroom fuckslut at an all-boys school.

Why can't I just say it doesn't have a dick with my own head cannon.

fuck the artist for clearly drawing a women.

its like the reverse of real life, people are trying to brand what are clearly mentally ill men as women.

in anime people are trying to brand what are clearly women as men.

it should be a crime to draw a women then call it a man.\

I'm going to call this a man, now you're a closeted faggot. If we were talking about real life you'd be correct. however these are drawings of women the artist is calling a man. I refuse to recognize Astolfo as a man regardless of what the author says.

I doubt a single person here likes traps. let alone real ones.

>talks like a girl
Actually his Japanese is pretty masculine if you know the language.

>This is not a girl.
That is a girl. But they happen to have a penis and balls.

>I doubt a single person here likes traps

You must be new here.

welcome new friend

The fact that Astolfo is a boy is what makes him so appealing in the first place, most of you retards fawning over him going "IT'S NOT GAY, IT'S NOT GAY!" probably wouldn't give a fuck about him if he was actually a girl. He's appealing to you because he has a dick, it makes it taboo and exciting.

The dick makes it better, that's a little gay. Embrace it faggots.

On a separate note, how many of you would like him in real life?

Its likely most of you who naturally find the drawing attractive would immediately call him a faggot and demand he never touch you irl.

I think outside of the drawing you'd all go limp.

real life traps are ugly, manish, and mentally ill. don't let this anime pretend its a boy nonsense make you forget that reality is nothing of the like.

>Hey did you know that the 2D version isn't as hot as its 3D equivalent

FASINATING OBSERVATION user

> I doubt a single person here likes traps

if they're brown, i'll stick around

someone had to say it, i'm sure its breaking news to plenty of people.

Fixed Astolfo.

user that is top 1% of traps.

born feminine and with enough money for plastic.

though it is calming to know science has come this far. perhaps to far.

>My little user can't be this retarded

I just like cute. Not my fault sometimes cute has a dick.