Shitlibs attack father of shooting victim over Trump shirt

What's wrong with these poeople?

twitter.com/alexseltzer/status/964162027840245761

Good for them? All they do is smoke crack and talk shit about whites and to cops then cry about it with #BLM because the cops don't wanna take shit.

Bump. Normies need to see this

Thanks for 2020 and beyond internet leftie dumbasses!

I remember Obama did plenty to prevent these kind of things

Or did he...

Why do I even open threads like this. It just makes me mad

it's true though, the irony is palatable

They do the false flags as ritual brainwashing and it sells guns when they pretend ((((((common sense)))))) gun laws are coming.

Really niggers? Criminals DONT FOLLOW LAWS this is why you have to arm people.

No fun zone is an easy target.

>"Trump literally killed those kids with his own bare hands"

>being mad about IQ

Well, they just cleared any doubt he may have had in his mind about Trump. No self respecting man, let alone a white man can vote for the democrats.

I can't even bare to read the comment. Makes me angry and cringe.

I think you mean palpable dumb fuck, and I also think you don't know what irony is, because Trump wants teachers armed, a teacher could have stopped that little burrito folder before he got to that kill count.

You guys did the same thing with the kid from Manchester who loves Muslims. I cannot stand this board any more.

I am out.

Anybody who openly supports Trump should be cut down like the traitors to the United States they are.

bye fag

see you tomorrow

Assuming leftists are human was your first mistake. They are simply puppets.

>Sup Forums is better than this

Just remember if ever at some point in the future you find yourself holding a rifle at some Liberal they wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on you if the tables were turned. Respond in kind.

why the fuck is he wearing that shirt? Little early, don't you....
....think?

Breivik did nothing wrong

>What's wrong with these people?
ever since the French Revolution people have been asking this OP

Boy do I hate niggers

Race war now

This is the best argument for bringing back slavery

They're Jews, stupid shitskins and traitorous women. I know we're trying to fix this without violence but we're gonna have to put these people in camps.

>Using your daughter's possible death as a platform to defend trump

That's pretty god damn sociopathic. Honestly I feel bad for the guy for losing his daughter but should I really?

faggot

Alexandra Seltzer is a soulless Jewish shit-stirring rat. What kind of evil bitch does this? Alexandra should be ashamed of herself, but then again there is no word for shame in in her tribe's Talmud!

Don't feel bad, it will be easier to de humanize you if you're a asshole.

as usual, leftists are tasteless. what is it about leftism that attracts the people with the lowest class, intelligence, and manners?

holy fucking shit that's so sad. just look in the father's eyes.

>Dad looking for daughter
>Wearing Trump T-shirt
>Lefties say he deserves to have lost daughter.

It's as if these Commie fags don't want their own movement to succeed.

>My ideal president must have magic powers and can even keep people from dying

Even the edgiest of anons can see the innocence in kids. Even nigger kids.

Niggers are soulless.

Surely they should all rejoice together to celebrate the sacrifice of his daughter to the almighty God 'n-RA whose holy scriptures shall not be infringed! 'n-RA rewards those who support him with piles of gold and powerful media campaigns.

I'm confused. Are you saying we should have compassion for people who are so lizardbrained their first thought after their offspring died would be to use the opportunity to dispassionately defend some bozo because people might attack said bozo's character and they would lose face? I say this, from the bottom of my heart, you are truly a piece of shit. God knows how many times you've hated niggers for being violent or something far less unethical.

This.