How you guys liking the arc?

How you guys liking the arc?

When will Rokudou 'awaken his powers'? It's inevitable right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPNCNFeDJIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This arc is legit amazing in every way and this mango deserves more readers.

Sure the artstyle is a little funky at times but it has a lot of heart.

What power?

It's not like he's in need of any with all the walking natural disasters with vagina around him.

the writer seems decent but it seems like it's only going to get more centered around fighting from here on out. Rokudou is going to need some way to defend himself since he doesn't want Ranna fighting his battles for him; which leads me to believe he's going to find out his tattoo gives him super strength when he's fighting for his girls or some shit

The artstyle absolutely disgusted me at first but it really grows on me.

Otohime is my wife.

Right?
It's weird; objectively it's shit, and at first it was hard to look at. Now I love it, and all the girls look super cute to me.

It's a Clannad-Like effect.

Do not underestimate the Mom-slap.

I wouldn't call it shit, just really different and unusual.

Kinda reminds me of 80s stuff.

Fucking newfags.

80's manga was the apex of delinquent manga; maybe that was the author's idea?

If Rokudou legit transforms into that one girls' vision of him I'll laugh my ass off.

I doubt it though, it doesn't seem in his character.

That's what I think.

>rokudous spooky pussy magic isn't already overpowered
what more do you think he can do

use spooky pussy magic to punch people

It looks nothing like the typical 80s style. It's like all you morons watch is moe anime by kyoani and are shocked to see something that doesn't look like that or dragonball z.

we can't be blamed for nearly every mangaka shitting out the same style; BnHA got the same reactions

>we can't be blamed for nearly every mangaka shitting out the same style
Stop reading modern shonen jump, expand your horizons. Even though less than 5% of manga is translated into English, even that small sample has a vast variety of artstyles.

I like that the MC has actual friends that stick with him, not friends that exist to beat him up or are mad at him because he's a pussy magnet.

I like the delinquent in his class who became a max bro.

I think he's okay but the part where he brought out that pimped-out delinquent scooter absolutely killed me.

Who are you fags kidding?
The art is simply shit. Pure, unironic garbage.
It looks like one of these "how to draw anime" artbooks.

I thought we were talking about Rinne at first and then see the image and turned out it was something else. Odd... it's like I'm the only one that reads here now lol

oh it's (you) again.

>goddamn fat loli stopping a huge punch
>the disgusting artstyle with everchanging body proportions
>the creepy hypnosis power straight from an NTR manga
>the way Rokudou never ever gets straight mauled in fights with determined delinquents

what are you talking about. Delinquent bro kicked his ass pretty hard their first fight.

>the way Rokudou never ever gets straight mauled in fights with determined delinquents

Are you kidding me?
He gets wrecked pretty often - just a few chapters ago even. He can take a surprising amount of punishment, though.

I don't know if you've ever been beat up in a delinquent fight, but the way Rokudou was able to just stand there while taking punches was a clear signal author has no idea how fights go.
No one who's not a seasoned fighter can take punches without flinching, fainting or having his instinct making him curl down to evade the punches. Maybe I just have low tolerance for bullshit like this.

You can't also destroy solid objects with a punch, what gives author?

You ever notice how spooky pussy magic doesn't actually exist? whoa

>You can't also destroy solid objects with a punch
If you're so desperate to defend this series, at least don't try to deflect using something that exist you cuck. Go watch videos of people breaking ice or concrete blocks.

None of the girls have muscle mass and yet Ranna, a small Japanese girl, can punch a hole in cement. The series also focuses on a kid getting exorcist magic that makes bad girls want to fuck him. Why are you complaining the fights aren't realistic when it's mostly a gag series?

>Ranna is depicted as incredibly strong, others are afraid of her strength and she is famous for it
Okay I can stomach it, it's not "realistic", but still coherent.
>The exorcist magic
I'm still not okay with that. Really feels like NTR mangas. It could have been better replaced by him having some sort of reputation for having done some heroic feat he didn't actually do, or anything else.
>Rokudou, explicitly stated to be a weakling, somehow becomes a wall who can take a beating without flinching and with no long-term consequences, not even damaged teeth.
How can you be okay with that ? That's the opposite of what we're showed of Rokudou's character ? It's a FairyTail-tier "i have to be strong for my friends" bullshit fight.

>I'm still not okay with that. Really feels like NTR mangas. It could have been better replaced by him having some sort of reputation for having done some heroic feat he didn't actually do, or anything else.
Yeah because instead of the unique premise of the series you want it to be "story about misunderstanding #345652364446621". If it were some dumb misunderstanding it would fall apart under any scrutiny and people would have to know who he is when he's a nondescript shrimp, the magic works better because literally every girl falls for him at the sight of him. If you went with some stupid reputation he didn't deserve than the entire biker arc wouldn't have happened because she was a different kind of bad girl.

>>Rokudou, explicitly stated to be a weakling, somehow becomes a wall who can take a beating without flinching and with no long-term consequences, not even damaged teeth.
>How can you be okay with that ? That's the opposite of what we're showed of Rokudou's character ? It's a FairyTail-tier "i have to be strong for my friends" bullshit fight.
He gets the living shit beaten out of him and usually is messed up for a chapter or two. Sorry they don't leave him mangled for months for his bones to repair, if you hadn't noticed assistant manager got his finger fucking snapped and yet it was fixed in two chapters. It's a fucking comedy series, they aren't aiming for realistic injury. Also the point of Rokudou being able to take abuse is to illustrate that even the weak can have a different kind of strength that's just as admirable as physical strength.

>the magic works better because literally every girl falls for him at the sight of him
Only the bad girls though.

>Also the point of Rokudou being able to take abuse is to illustrate that even the weak can have a different kind of strength that's just as admirable as physical strength.
Using nakama power to make a point kind of proving the point wrong.
You're kinda right about the hypnosis power, though it still feels wrong, especially in white-and-black-hair's case. Guy gets cucked without any reaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPNCNFeDJIw
A'ha.

Nice video, though I don't know what was your point.

the amount of physical strength required to do something like break a cement wall without using some sort of tool would destroy a person's arm long before the wall received any damage.

it doesn't matter how much you work out or how innately strong you are; meat and bones aren't stronger than cement.

>Using nakama power to make a point kind of proving the point wrong.
A big theme of this manga is friendship and standing up for your principles. Deal with it.

>You're kinda right about the hypnosis power, though it still feels wrong, especially in white-and-black-hair's case. Guy gets cucked without any reaction.
That's a point that's been made, though. Rokudou has said he feels like shit for manipulating these girls and when he became Osanada's first love, something he tried to avoid, he hated himself. He is using his powers to obtain a nice highschool life but he's openly avoiding talking advantage of the girls. Iinuma trusts Rokudou and knows he won't do anything, he's not SUPER attached to his girlfriend really, and he's also an idiot with little attachment to anything that isn't being tough.

speed queen is a cute
loli banchou is a cute
biker mom is a cute
blonde ogre is a CUTEST

>blonde ogre
who? ranna?

Ah yes of course you're right. I just took it at an easy exaggeration to show how much Ranna's strength was unnaturally huge for a girl her stature.

>A big theme of this manga is friendship and standing up for your principles. Deal with it.
Am I wrong for expecting author to deal with it better than with FairyTail fights ?

biker mom is the best
THE BEST

series is a little gross since all the girls are mind controlled into loving MC

but it doesn't play up the harem shit as much as you'd expect

I can't wait until this gets an anime and Otohime debuts.

He has, because loving his friends and standing up for them doesn't equate into a big nakama punch that saves the day. Instead Rokudou moves people by his resolve and will, making an appeal to their pathos rather than simply beating them up. There is a world of difference between how this and Fairy Tail handle confrontations.

>creepy hypnosis power
That's just a visual illustration of him being pants shittingly terrified of whatever happens to be in front of him at that moment.

CUTE!

Eh. Give her ten years.

She's already in high school, most of her growth is done. she'll be fun sized forever.

Is that a Jojo reference

(you)

She's a year or two older than the main cast, she's already 18 or 19 (can't recall which exactly).

I just got to past the Biker arc.
Everything besides Aoi was fucking shit ass boring.
Especially Princess, worst girl so far.

Need more of this nigger.

Ranna is best girl.

How strong will she be when she hits puberty?

Ranna is so best it's not even a contest.

Is Raino-chan the ultimate tomboy?

She's hit puberty, it just didn't take

Otohime > Asami > Ranna > rest

have this user

>Thought this manga was a harem series at first
>It's actually an Isekai where the MC and friends have been transported to a world where a persons strenght litterally equivalates how much of a crimerider they are
>MC's special snowflake Isekai power is to control the legendary weapons each major evil faction that currently controls the world hold
>The weapons just so happen to be cute delinquent girls

I love it

That's stupid, you're stupid

>implying it's not dragon-ball z earth's japan

reading isekai has poisoned your mind far beyond any help, user

>guys start to crave for his butthole
hopefully never

How can other girlfags even compete?

That's not even the 乙姫

Ranna's waifu power is really strong.

Banchou Loli has gotten less attractive to me as time's gone by. Don't know why.

I still love biker girl's eyebrows and fangs, though. It's great to see her smile when she's excited about going fast.

Is Otohime the most attractive girl on this manga?

Fag, fairy is cuter than ever. She will never crawl all over your body ;_;

The fairy is cuter when she's serious, I hate her normal look.

She should also let her hair down always.

>Banchou Loli has gotten less attractive to me as time's gone by. Don't know why.
They used to really accentuate how supple her body was, highlighting her femininity by give her very full lips. Now she usually is drawn in lower detail and just comes off more as a child.

Fairy is always cute. All the girls are best girls in their own right.

Nah, she doesn't look right in her everyday looks, it was a big downgrade. Serious fairy is good though.

New chapter again? Neat.

Mm. I have to agree with other user. I preferred her initial look.

I feel like it's ending soon. Which I don't mind honestly. When a series goes on for too long it can start getting worse and worse, especially these types of series.

The pace definitely is break-neck. I wonder how mich longer it'll keep up.

Theoretically; infinitely.

All they have to do is introduce a new type of bad girl. We have two delinquents and a biker atm, but the author can still add, say; a gyaru, a thief, a vandal, an arsonist, a stalker, etc. Each one would have their own arc like biker girl where Rokudou helps them find their ninja-way.

pic related

this kind of epitomizes the art
an edgefest, but i like it anyway

It's really not that edgy, forehead pentagrams notwithstanding.

It really is. A chuuni edgefest.
Ranna's cute, though, so it balances out.

>that
>edgy
Dude, no.