As western society as a whole, have we entered Weimar Republic mode?

As western society as a whole, have we entered Weimar Republic mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's definitely reaching a boiling point. More and more are becoming aware of Jewish tricks and are getting PISSED.

Well, didn't the german communists start their civil war in 1918? 100 year anniversary.

Holy fuck you're right. Where;s the most logical place it would start up?

Yes

Possibly.
Could be a long time before shit actually hits the fan though, and not after a true collapse.

I guess another economic crash would be the catalyst.

Russia again, I'm not even kidding

They don't really seem to want to start shit with us

I want to believe, but how do I know this isn’t an echo chamber. Is our message really getting to the mass public?
>inb4 shill

Most people don't trust our jewish media.

It goes both ways. The main problem that the internet and near instantaneous messaging and social familiarity has compartmentalized everyone into specific bubbles. Sup Forums is just one of many.

If you ask me, however, I think Sup Forums is in for a rude awakening if they think they're winning a culture war.

I would agree. The only actual opinions we hear everyday regarding current events are those expressed here.

True, but do they realize it's jewish?

Actually yes.

Use to get cussed out when I named the Jew in public, now more people seem to be receptive. However there is still ALLOT of work to do

yes but the difference was germany was german as whole with a solid etnick and cultural identity ,how will you fight against the jews and their minions ,only all the wenster world fighting all the battle whereever they happen ,i mean when and european diaspora feel as ataked when this happen in australia or usa could be real contender to the jews ,if we dont built a solid identity and the middle class and upper class dont helps us fight there is nothing we can do

we need to fight as single soldier and europeans as whole are really complacent and diverse how can you aglutine so diverse people behing one flag?when you answer this question the world would belong to us again

the more problable outcome would be the implosion of the west and scape of the rat like is happening in sillicon vally where all the billionarire a rebuying home in new zeland haway and so on,really hard times ahead

>have we entered Weimar Republic mode?
Does that mean we are going to see a new Fuhrer in our lifetime?

Well, in Weimar Republic it was extremely hard to form a working government. So it was common thing to give Chancellor temporary authority over parliament. And that was the way how Hitler got in power.
There has been no government in Germany for a pretty long time now....

not even close

>You think i'm going to seek asylum in your country during a genocide, beg you to lead the charge to spontaneously establish a country of my own, depend upon you to protect its existence for seemingly the rest of time, all so I can poison your children against you?

>Nick... I watched you do it

some of them youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

>Entered

We're boiling balls deep in it. But history doesn't repeat, it rhymes. We have no idea what the response to Weimar 2.0 will be. It could be hitler again, it could be communism, it could be balkanization, it could be any number of things. I'd expect a military junta more than the 4th reich. I can see a Kelly or a Mattis going "Fuck this shit I'm taking over" akin to a Roman Dictator if we have some total destabilization crisis.

I know that I am fucking fed up with being demonized and vilified for not being far-left and when the choice is nativists or open borders utopianist idiots who want to sink this lifeboat, gee who the fuck am I going to choose?

No we aren't things were much worse, where's the economy crash and wide spread starvation?