DEEP STATE HAPPENINGS/ TIMELINE EVENTS

Thread 1: Events & happenings since 2/1/18
2/15/18 General Michael Flynn Flynns lawyers are obtaining all exculpatory evidence

they're probably gonna try to get the charges dropped soon

Thread 1: boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/160583907#bottom
Thread 2: This thread is going to be an organization of events from the beginning of February 2018. Although there's been happenings prior to this date, these HAPPENINGS have had the most effects on our timelines, the Trump presidency as well as Draining of the Swamp. If I'm missing anything, feel free to lmk and add it, this will be a general as will be up as I have time and access to update it. /sdg/, SWAMP DRAIN GENERAL. This general will continue until IG Horowitz releases his facts about his findings into Russia Collusion, Clinton U1, et al.

>Feb 1, 2018 Trump's day no. 378 in office:
POTUS clears the way for Nunes memo release:
www.nytimes.com%2F2018%2F02%2F01%2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Frepublicans-secret-memo-nunes.html
Archive: archive.fo/FlD2

Memo Release: intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf

Feb 06, 2018 Senate Judiciary Charles Grassley Memo: Christopher Steele Referral for Violation 18 U.S.C. 1001:

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf
hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it
hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony
cnn.com/2018/02/14/politics/schiff-revising-democratic-memo-fbi/index.html
archive.fo/FroEQ
youtu.be/GxMFI0lq5mU
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-08 CEG LG to Rice (Russia Investigation Email).pdf
realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html
archive.is/LC6Xh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf

Feb 07, 2018 Homeland Security Ron Johnson Memo: The Clinton Email Scandal:
hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it

Incoming FBI TEST MESSAGES & E-MAILS:

Uranium 1 informant testifies 2/7/2018:
thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony

Democratic memo release update:
(((2)))

deep state is trash tier.

2/14/18
Breaking: Was Christopher Steele paid by Russian Oligarch

FBI director Christopher Wray testifies to Sen Tom Cotton about Oleg Deripaska:
archive.fo/FroEQ

February 14th, 2018:
Susan Rice sends herself an email on Inauguration Day:
hotair.com/archives/2018/02/12/hmmm-susan-rice-sent-email-inauguration-day-memorializing-chat-obama-comey-russiagate/

Christopher Wray questioned regarding Oleg Deripaska
youtu.be/GxMFI0lq5mU

Bump for posterity

Thread gestalt!!!
JONESWAVE!!!
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

Feb 07, 2018 Homeland Security Ron Johnson Memo: The Clinton Email Scandal:

Incoming FBI TEST MESSAGES & E-MAILS:

Uranium 1 informant testifies 2/7/2018:

Democratic memo release update:
(((2)))

America's Dick kick.

Memo to Susan Rice
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-08 CEG LG to Rice (Russia Investigation Email).pdf

February 15, 2018:
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes next plans to investigate the role former CIA Director John Brennan and other Obama intelligence officials played in promoting the salacious and unverified Steele dossier on Donald Trump -- including whether Brennan perjured himself in public testimony about it.
realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

(((1)))

(((2)))

(((3)))

(((4)))

(((5)))

(((6)))

The players
Pic related:

Dude you just shit a gold brick.

I like your name fag dude. I miss my Navy user.... what Gold brick?

These threads always get pushed back to the last pages....

You know why? The shills slide these threads. We need more awareness to this fact. We need to stop feeding the shills.

Then bump it I can’t bump my own

user, we need to start telling others how to sage. Most are new fags they don't know.

This is the real reason. Also, the shills work off of Discord. They get a group of 20 people all working together, bumping their shill threads.

Since we are anonymous, we can't get that kind of coordination. We have to find a way to counter this tactic.

I'll give it a bump up, what is the latest news on Flynn? Is he walking free? Can Trump hire him again if he's cleared of charges? What is exculpatory evidence?

IRC or Discord.

Maybe it's because you're Jason Goodman a pedophile kike.

In the OP I linked the threads where we discussed it. There’s 2.

I like that idea, but we have to make certain that no shills infiltrate.

You know, they are trying to turn the tide against us. They are controlling Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube.

Today proved that. We can't just sit back and let that happen, we are going to have to evolve.

The good thing about this thread is no shill is here, they are busy sliding it, so we can coordinate.

(((2)))

wapo - russia
archive.is/LC6Xh

When even WaPo has to write about it.

(((1)))
Sorry backwards.

zOMG DEEP STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice stuff! Here it is in one pic

Ok, so I saw that yesterday, was it? But no one really answered the questions. Someone posted that withholding exculpatory evidence from the defense was a huge no-no. But no one replied to him & no further explanation was given. I really don't have time right now to read through 300 posts. Was hoping for a quick run down. Oh well, I'll look it all up in the morning.