Fate/Apocrypha

Episode 06 preview is up. No video this time.

fate-apocrypha.com/story/?no=6

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/1382113.The_Real_Bluebeard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shouneshit again
I hate it!

dostedt

>Mordred
>Jack
>Semiramis
>fake priest
Looking good.

I hope this one compensates for the last boring shit episode.
I skipped all the scenes involving Jeanne and the homonculus.

GREAT BEAST OF THE SKY, PLEASE HEAR MY CRY.

Na.

>I skipped all the scenes involving Jeanne and the homonculus.
Then prepare for hell.

no one cares

I probably won't skip when it comes to action scenes.

You cared enough to reply Astolfofag.

Why the fuck are you replying to their own shit posts?

Fuck thread is Dead, I'm gonna bump it

I guess they aren't doing the skipped scene with shakes then.

I want to impregnate Mordred and ask her how did it happen if she's a man.

>impregnating the ghost of a vat grown artificially aged homunculus
what are you doing?

I saw a post about how Celenike took out her frustrations after the scene in the last episode on some random homunculus in the LN. What did she do to it and will the anime cut that scene out?

So they're changing around the order of some scenes? Will it affect anything drastically?

Not really. Kind of annoying to anyone who's read it but better than them being cut entirely.

Whose stuff got cut entirely?

Pretty much everything with Shakespeare, some stuff with Shirou and his Semi, the red masters, etc.

Which is a huge bummer because anytime Shakespeare shows up is fun as hell.

Well to have those they would have had to cut down on the Sieg/Jeanne scenes AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT CAN WE?

They cut out or changed a lot of those too. Some of which actually affect the plot quite a bit.

>Shirou in the skies
Has the hanging gardens activated?

Think I'm in love with Jeane, what do lads? Also is there a specific name for this fetish where only a tiny bit of flesh is revealed while a girl wears leggings? I love that a lot.

What would a date with Jeanne be like?

It's probably going to be at the very end of the episode.

hello jeanne where did you get the cookies from

Zettai Ryouiki. Its a very popular fetish in Japan and why so many female characters wear stockings.

Yes, but what would a date with Jeanne be like?

Why does Jeanne love dick so much?

Jeanne is a pure maiden you bastard.

My top five Type Moon girls are: Arc, Jeanne, Medsua, Bazette and Touko. What does that say about my taste?

Visiting churches, liberating cities, BBQs. Stuff like that.

You like busty, mature ladies and women. Also you like women who can pack a punch. Also you like sex dolls.

Imo 8/10 taste.

Anyone interested in Jeanne or Gilles should read a book called The Real Bluebeard, read it years ago and it's pretty fucking awesome.

goodreads.com/book/show/1382113.The_Real_Bluebeard

>Also you like woman who can pack a punch
Nothing wrong with that, strong women are kind of a turn on and I'd imagine if you even slept with Medusa or Arc your pelvis would be turned into dust.

What is it that you believe that Flat sees which others cannot?

Personally, I have a strange feeling that he is connected to Saint Germain in some way. Saint Germain could see through something, too. Is it time? Is it 'nature'? Is it Origin? Maybe, even, Flat sees the magic of the world like Neo saw the electricity of the world at the end of Matrix Revolutions.

What do you think?

Semiramis when?

> Also is there a specific name for this fetish where only a tiny bit of flesh is revealed while a girl wears leggings?

Lurk the fuck more, newfag.

>shit
>dragon dick
>good taste
>meh
>excellent taste

Overall a 5/10

Death Perception?

Did you not read the text? It explicitly states that he does not have Mystic Eyes.

Never said it's a bad thing. Just pointed that out because of your fancy with Arc, Medusa and Bazett.

That's pretty low for a one "excellent" mark. He should get 6,5/10.

How far is the SF manga behind the LN?

Very. Very, very.

How much is it in an adapted:yet to adapt ratio?

Man these threads are fucking dead. I guess people realized that Apo is garbage.

>Wanting a general

We had several threads that hit bump limit this week. There is nothing to discuss without a new episode.

>Man these threads are fucking dead.
Let alone these threads I swear Sup Forums is less active this summer compared to the last one.

Four novels have been published; the fourth having been published ~4 months ago. The first novel ends with the summoning of Saber.

The first manga volume ends about halfway through the first novel. The second manga volume ends around/a little after the summoning of Saber. The third manga volume has only just been announced.

Assuming that the manga continues at the rate of half of a novel volume per manga volume, 6 more full (~250 page) manga volumes need to be published to reach where the novels are now. And the novels are going to be published more regularly now.

>Sieg rolled up the sheets, revealling the Astolfo that was wrapped around his legs. In spite of the turmoil that just ocrred, he was still soundly asleep, a far cry from the image of a Servant protecting his Master. But more importantly...

Boy, people weren't kidding when they said Sieg and Jeanne ruin this series. The last couple of episodes have been excruciating. If the rest of the series is gonna obsess over these two lifeless duds it's gonna be hard to make it through.

I hope the next manga volume covers Zealot vs Clan Calatin, I really like that fight

Thanks, looks worth checking out

>"Sieg-kun is here? I hope he's not in some trouble again."

Jeanne is the slut of Orleans

>cookies
The food was made with dragon's sperm

when's the FGO anime? I'm playing the mobile game right, the writing is pretty good or maybe its the translation that is making me enjoy it

BURN THE WITCH

Strong and thick dragon dick

brothels with smell dragon sperm

shes a poor slut

Cute

There's an OVA out since December, it covers the first singularity. We don't know if more will come, but DW/Sony has enough dosh by now to put out anime just for the hell of it, like Cygames did with Rage of Bahamut, so it's not out of the question

Wait so Astolfo is male in Aphocrypha or you guys aren't just memeing because actual figure is male?
What about Jack and Frankenstein?

Why keep making new threads then? You niggers just discuss other Type Moon stuff like Tsukihime, Strange Fake, etc.. instead of Apocrypha anyway.

Definitely male.

Funny thing is the gender flipped Mordred is more of a man than him.

>draw a girl
>who dresses like a girl
>talks like a girl
>is voiced like a girl
>is disinterested in women
>is interested in MC with a strong and thick dragon dick
>call her a boy

Why is this allowed?

So masters are allowed to do sexual stuff with servants?
How come master and servant hasnt fuged in Fate? not that I know off at least

Get the fuck out, lurk the fuck more and read the goddamn VN.

The RN VN doesn't show the sex scenes though.

see

>read
>VN

this isn't good right?

Ooh?

This series could be much better if Astolfo and Sieg weren't a part of it. They literally ruin the entire thing.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

please fix it

Apocrypha threads could be much better and more alive if secondary, haters and ragers weren't a part of them. They literally ruin every thread with its generic and repetitive shitposts, memes, copypastas and hate boner for fictional shows and characters.

Well the show has been really bad so far

It seems like such a huge step down from the ufotable shows

The show?

>elf ears
You should have known she was evil just from this.

Sup Forums has been shitting on Apocrypha since the LN ended.

Shirou without COOKING is not Shirou.

>Sup Forums has been shitting on
Apocrypha
Zero
DEEN anime
fragment

I barely see Sup Forums mention Fragments at all.

>Zero
Jesus Christ, thereads were literally cancer

Purely to make you, personally, aggravated at questioning your sexuality because you want to put your ponus in a boy's booty hole.

>FGO
>The writing is pretty good.

Does Jeanne suck your dick in the FGO game?

Not before marriage

Does Mash suck your dick at least?

>Sieg
This. Literally kills the series for me.
Is there any hope that he won't thakes 80% of the screen time in future?

>>Is there any hope that he won't thakes 80% of the screen time in future?
You wanna know something funny?
The anime has actually cut scenes from other people to add to Sieg's screentime.
Sieg's wild ride has not even begun yet.

>Shirou and Semiramis in the preview pics.
The sad thing is they'll probably only get a minute or two at the end of the episode.

Same shit with Karna, he also showed in the preview but only got like 5 second screentime.

astolfo-chan!