Immigrants: Don't be fooled by the "hope for a better life" propaganda!

EVERY American is SICK with the disease of gun-worship. They ALL own at least this many guns, and they ALL want to kill you! America is not safe! There are MANY more shootings than the MSM reports. THOUSANDS of people die every day, mostly black and brown people, murdered in the streets and in their homes and in their schools. NOWHERE IS SAFE! For your family's safety, DON'T COME TO AMERICA!! Please believe me; they will kill you!

Can confirm, I sleep on top of my guns too.

Can confirm.

Kel-tec Su-16E
Savage .22 Rifle (For plinking but hey)
870 12 guage.

I'm pretty poor and I got some metal.

It's true I routinely commit sexual acts with my guns

Haven't fired my guns in weeks my finger is so itchy

This. It's dangerous here. Mexico levels of danger. Stay away, far away.
I mean, just look out how many guns we have! We're swimming in them! So until we sort this out, which will be never, please, do not consider immigrating here for your safety!

Don’t come here, shitskins! It’s unsafe. Fix your own country.

>only own 8 firearms

Leave this country spic. Also, tell this to your fellow non-whites so they stop coming.

God DAMN I want a CETME pattern 308 battle raifu so fuggin bad. That thing looks like sex.

get a PTR they're much better

You can go back to wherever you came from

Still a cetme pattern though, no? I haven't done my reading I guess.

this
if you're living in the balkans and have some vintage AKs and Romanian PSLs please send them to my house to help me with my disease

I am definitely getting the fuck out!

You people are crazy dangerous!

I have a kel-tec 45, people seem to look down on them. I sent hundreds of rounds through it never had a problem. Good cheap guns IMO.

they're HK-91s mocked up to look like G3s with the paddle release and all

how many times do you shill here jude? for whom this time? shareblue? the Russians? I weep for you if you are from Russia, they are our true friends yet we shield our eyes and kill them in wars. brother, do not tell us the lies friend, no, we have so much time to live, to live in unity, in truth. The torah was never for you, may you be redeemed from the metaphorical lake of fire. we are all salted with fire, but you, you're burning, you stay in the heat just to shill some more for shekels. Do you not see? the shekels are the shackles. it's the same word, ad suddenly you realize: it is you also, who are they goy. brother, may you stock up on as many firearms as you can. give them to everyone you see, so when they next man who raises it, a thousand will raise theirs.

*HK-41s I meant to say

need a little target practice. come on in faggot. we will string you up and dip you in acid and pitch the remains over the wall we are buidling.

Retard we're memeing immigrants to stay out. I think...

This is true. Sometimes we're carrying so many we drop one and it goes full semi-auto and empties the entire clip into a crowd.

How do you not get this thread?

>This. It's dangerous here. Mexico levels of danger. Stay away, far away.
>I mean, just look out how many guns we have! We're swimming in them! So until we sort this out, which will be never, please, do not consider immigrating here for your safety!

Yup, our working american wages have been deflated for too long. we need to minimize immigration and tighten our tariffs.

when we have the standard of living and purchasing power that matches our GDP then we can let more in but right now we got problems.

Imagine how authoritarian America would be at this point without all these guns.

its true... i have a big black gun fetish. I stopped counting them once I had around 40.

Happened to me just yesterday. It shot straight up and took down a 747 .

Only cities and California in general. They do the most of murders. The rest is pretty peaceful.

This is true, you know how racist us whites are.

Get out while you still can.

And if you were born here crawl back but up in your momma' for all we fucking care, just make sure she leaves after you get in there.

Reminds me of my shooting club's Annual Family BBQs.

Good times

THIS!
It's not safe here. No immigrant should come here. Also, we're super racist. Every media outlet definitely agrees with this, so nonwhites should just leave America for their own safety and sanity because the racism is so bad here.

who needs guns just fry up the mestizos as they cross the borders....

And getting worse every day.

I mean, just look at the monster we elected president, as soon as he gets done securing totalitarian power in DC he's going to form death squads. Just look at CNN, they have the most comprehensive coverage of him.

You don't have a lot of time left, so hurry.

(re-reads thread)
Ohhhhh...
(runs away)

actually politicians and celebrities are POWER mad SICK with POWER and CONTROL issues... they are surrounded 24 hours a day at all times by bodyguards with guns to protect (((their))) sniveling worthless wastes of existences and theft of oxygen. We the people must have weapons for our common defense of the citizenry at large and our families and self-defense on a more personal level. We the people will take the bodyguards giuns away from the politicians and celebrities that try to control and rule us and then we will see what sniveling wastes that (((they)) are when (((their))) hedge of protection is taken away from them. Citizens, NEVER give up your weapons. Elect public servants that will put the 'false god' wanna be rulers in (((their))) place, which is NOT lording over we the people!!!

nice reverse gif you faggot

>nice reverse gif you faggot
Baby's first irony thread

Peeping tom here, can confirm