I'M ANGRY. It's time for no-nonsense gun control

It's time to fully disarm America so this never happens again. The NRA mafia needs to be disbanded so they can no longer buy votes from politicians. Without guns NONE of the shooting rampages they happened this year would've happened and no one would've gotten hurt. You know this is true, Sup Forums.

>He played the clip of the grieving mother who screamed into CNN cameras earlier today at President Donald Trump.

>“It almost impossible to listen to that without feeling her pain, her rage is heartbreaking,” Lemon continued. He explained that Lori Alhadeff has every right to be angry. “I’m angry. Most people are angry. People across this country are angry. They’re frustrated. She is so right to demand action at this point. If she can’t, my goodness, who can? To demand that President Trump do something.

>This is what the president did today, he managed to talk about this senseless slaughter without even mentioning the word ‘gun.'”

>Lemon called on Trump to do what Alhadeff demanded.

>“She was very loud and clear about it. Stop guns from getting into the wrong hands,” Lemon noted. “Stop the slaughter of innocent Americans. Stop playing politics with our lives and the lives of people we love. Because if you don’t do something, this will happen again and again and again. The proof is in that, all you have to do is go back and watch the tape. Just do a google search. You can see the same thing happens every single time.
>And our lawmakers do nothing. There have already been eight school shootings this year. We’re at February 15th, the day after Valentine’s Day. Barely — about a month into the year and there have been eight already this year.”

Kys

Plenty of guns around.

Don needs to put a fucking sock in it, I don't see an "editorial" or"personal opinion/commentary " disclaimer on the screen. These asshats are supposed to report the news as neutral, and impartial observers, its called maintaining journalistic integrity. I don't give a rats shit about Don Lemon's or any other media hacks personal opinion on the subject. Do your fucking job and just report the fucking news.

What does don lemon think the president can do about gun violence?

What policy will change this? I’d say I’ll wait for it but there isn’t anything

>I'm so angry. I'm very, very angry.

I'm so fucking happy this stupid nigger's sister drowned

RAH I AM ANGRY!

Where was all that rage when the same shit happened under Obama, fucking nigger.

Don Lemon needs to be lynched in an area that is highly visible to the public.

kys

how come obama didn't make any big moves on gun rights during his 8 years?

there were dozens of mass shootings during his time as president. even sandy hook was during his time.........

Don is also angry about bodies of water more than 3 feet deep. Let’s legislate that too.

8 shootings turn into 2 the second you go look it up. Really makes you think. Almonds, activations, etc.

>nigs kill themselves by the truckload every weekend in chicongo
I really think the leftists acknowledge that the niggers are the ones doing the shootings but they can't say so because thats wrongthink
So they blame white men for gun crimes in the hopes of a blanket ban that includes blacks

>Lemon
Literally...

This. If we banned water from being more than 3 feet deep his sister would be alive today.
Someone should tweet him

It's so funny when these libshits complain about how it's the same after every mass shooting, as if they don't do the same thing too after every one of them. And in 2 days, tops, everyone will forget about it and go back to normal, including liberals.

BAN THE KILLER FISHPONDS!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I don't want him dead. I want him nailed in the head just the right way to leave him a drooling invalid trapped inside his skull.

He's just projecting from mourning the death of his sister.

>Replaces mass shootings with mass stabbings

This guy is always sour

KEK

he should walk into waist deep water like his sister

that sucks

Finally. Let the war begin. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. The season has opened!

who could be intimidated by a soft-spoken cryfag like lemon?

I really really really hate Don Lemon.

whoa! this nigger's fed up and he's really taking the right to task, huh? what a rebel!

It’s disgusting to use a grieving mother, who is in no condition to be making big life decisions for herself - much less for the country, as a piece of propaganda. I always cringe when they use people who have very recently been through a major life tragedy and then act like that’s rationale. It’s stupid.

Republicunts prevented him from doing anything.

So?

>DRUMPF

Why didnt Obama do something ?

Because a mother would be glad that her child died. She would definitely not be against guns due to this. How dare they show the people hurt by this and bring attention to school kids dying.

> 50 nigs in Chicago killed
> CNN silent
> 17 white kids killed
> real shit

LOL even black people don't care about other black people.

But seriously, shut the fuck up shillblue

Isn't murder illegal though?

>It's time to fully disarm America
HAHAHAHAAAAAAA No.

It isn't about logic.

It is about using feelings to justify destroying western civilization.

Is this not the CIA protecting the FBI then?

Someone should ask him why Switzerland has the most guns per capita with the lowest gun crime rate. Or why Venezuela has harsh gun control laws with the highest gun death rate. Or why liberal cities like Chicago, Detroit and Baltimore which have strict gun laws have the most gun deaths. The problem isn't guns.

Because you mutts dont know how to act.
Youre like fat children.