What's the point of being white if you're not a chad? Even in the ethnostate you'll still be a poor virgin loser

What's the point of being white if you're not a chad? Even in the ethnostate you'll still be a poor virgin loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=100 year old athletes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because whybois make great girlfriends

Is the guy in the middle a trans-man? He looks trans.

Are you sure you're not just projecting your own insecurities, OP?

Everyone around here is too busy being concerned with international kikery and niggerdom that they've forgotten about the manlet problem. Honestly, we should be exterminating those regressive abominations before they form some sort of manlet swarm hive mind and exact their revenge on men worthy of reproduction.

You're right, I'm 6ft I should get in shape and see if I can bust the good nut.

How tall is the manlet

You're not gonna get in shape, you lazy asshole. Don't even pretend.

5'10"

See

OP is right - I'm 6'4" with a nine inch cock and I can't wait until we get rid off all the manlet dicklet brainlet poor people in the world

the goblin is the manlets gf btw

Having huge muscles is extremely unhealthy for you & it puts a lot of pressure on your heart, causing you to die at a younger age.

No where in ancient history were people naturally so muscular, now show me all the drugs he takes.

NO.

You realize that the "manlet" is a tranny right?

>literal jew logic
lmgtfy.com/?q=100 year old athletes

>everyone is too busy with irrational fears

I went to highschool with that guy

Yes, make sure all the girls know that once the 10% guys are taken they should forget about the loser short whites.
Only big dicks are worth anything.
Move on to other races white girls. 90% of you should forget about the white race and just focus on tall guys with big dicks. Wherever you happen to find to find them.

>spend almost my entire day for years and a sizeable portion of my income to get ripped
>try to impress fat roastie

wtf is wrong with those guys? Her flabby arms are as wide as Giga-Chads. Is this a news interview or something?

>you want whites to become minorities
Lol ok rabbi tyronicus

>ass BLASTED manlet

broofs?!???

Yeah, I'm a short white guy.
I think there is more to the world than nigger logic of "muh dick"
Stop telling women to ignore a large portion of the white race. You should be able to find plenty of women for yourself without trying to stop us from getting women too.

Only the man let was even thinking of her

sick of all these goddamn manlets. we should take away their rights.

Stop being ass blasted and we will stop making fun of manlets on Sup Forums. If you are successful, you'll get a qt anyway.

Being a Chad has great benefits.

Girls are way more receptive, I get hit on every day, fat and ugly chicks actually start to resent you, they fear rejection so much, they just put up a wall. Cops and people are way nicer and get out of my way naturally. Standing around in the gym for thousands of hours has also made me make everywhere I go my space, and girls pull their energy into the most naturally dominant person in the room.

I can scare the absolute shit out of muds too, it's hilarious. I'm a peaceful Chad though.

This is true, though.

Big dicks are more important than whiteness.

Truth hurts.

Can confirm this guy is a Chad

No, you a-holes are always trying to cock block us for no reason. And look, the white race is struggling to procreate.
Hey, but you got yours so you don't even care. And you make it that much harder for us just because you don't feel secure enough with what you already have.
It's something that has gone on much longer than Sup Forums has existed and has nothing to do with people getting upset. You do it because your an a-hole

Not something worth worrying about mutant...lets get the ethno state going first

God, what a little bitch you are. A manlet but you're barely even a man.

>white
>attractive
>effortless to bring in cute women
>loving family

>5'6

make it stop!
Please tell me I'll make it bros

>Just be confident user ;)

The girl didn't even feel the manlet's presence throughout the whole video

I'm sick of your Bullshit

>never talk to me or my son ever again

>trying to cock block
>on Sup Forums

Manlet please, were doing to you the same thing we do to literally everyone. Bullying in hopes you either get good or die. In your case, getting good means not getting assblasted like a mongrel seeing a mutt meme, and come back one day saying, "I drive a lambo and fuck this hot piece of white ass. Your move, poleboyz"

All great conquerors have been manlets. You sure you want to play this game, longlegs?

No, what you do is put the idea into women that short men are worthless.
And they look at us, and then move on to blacks.
You morons are hurting the white race.

/thread

LOL he's getting mad! Thank god there's only one of them, we cant get swarmed.

This

All the Nazi LARPers should ask Ernst Röhm how nice it was to live in Nazi Germany.

Chads need manlets to wipe their dick clean, its the natural way of things in the ethnostate, if you can't have niggers you'll have manlet serfs.

t. soyboy

Not made, just frustrated as hell with the jocks that never grew up and decide that it's better to hurt their race to make themselves feel better

How does it feel to have to look up at people instead of look down on them when talking to them?
t. tallfag

Fi fi fo fum go fuck yourself

Exactly my point nigga. How do you think they became legendary conquerors? Manlet complex from getting bullied on Sup Forums. (or something like that)
Are there any women in this thread?
No?
Why are you breaking down in tears?

*teleports behind your ankle* Nothing personnel

He got to fuck a bunch of blond prettyboy twink ass, didn't he?

It's not about this thread, it's about a wide spread attitude.

>don't get muscle goyim, it's bad for you!

Not for the eras in which they lived.

we /manletrevolution/ when?

I will feast on the blood of chad

All my younger brothers are 6+, I'm 5'8.5 because of my fucked spine and I hit puberty at age 9, so my height was stunted. I hate my life

Daily reminder that girls who settle with manlets are just using him as a bank until they get a chad

>the hotter guy gets more attention
>i might as well kill myself
If you looked like that manlet, you're more attractive than 90% of the population. So what if you can't compete next to a God Among Men? Be yourself, accept that you aren't the hottest guy on Earth, and get over it.

And then put on a dress and let me fuck you. :)

Daily reminder, they are more likely to move on to blacks than than ever be with a short guy to start with.