Anyone on this board actually in politics?

anyone on this board actually in politics?

local government, international, analysts, strategists etc anyone?

I'm CIA.

Why? And why the fuck do fucking homos keep double spacing every fucking goddamn sentence

helped a tiny amount with the trump transition

>keep double spacing every fucking goddamn sentence
because they have arrived from reddit

I am Angela Merkel

im curious to know if any of you autists actually go out of the basement and participate or only talk shit online

Only a bunch of Dicks on here.

You’re a big guy

LOoSE lip service.

Idk about now but back in the day I knew someone from pol who ruled Nazi Germany

You had nice tiddies when you were younger user

They have certainly held up through the years

I was/am returning to the world of designing political propaganda. It's pretty fun.

used to be in political campaigns and consulting for the Dems...

i know, i'm not proud of it.

Well, I guess lurking here might have given you some ideas. Use this wisely. Or I kill you

Fake News is an eyesore.

lol none of this is really relevant to what I do. It's all boilerplate bullshit. Though we do occasionally run takedown pieces on people but it's small time senators and congressmen and usually pretty specific shit.

what kind of propaganda? candidate posters? it does sound fun. and there's a lot of pyschological cues at work to learn from

Bad Dick jokes.

Mailers, mostly. The little things you get in the mail telling you why the other candidate is shit and why ours is literally better than the Pope.

I am the Admin of Berniecrats on Normiebook and was the Admin of Berniecrats.net during the 2016 election who was personally contacted by Dr. Jill Stein of the Green Party to encourage third party voting to 5% in order for them to gain a political platform and diminish votes from Hillary Clinton and have Donald Trump win the election. I am half-Jewish-Russian and half-Irish. This page was my only solace during the election and I sneak enlightened truths of the state as I did on the Vegas Shooting and Florida Shooting on my many alternative political organizations. I am turning myself into the FBI and CIA tomorrow. I wanted you to talk me out of it but I would rather die than bash President Trump who is saving and serving our great nation. Kekistan Over All!

4 u

You could always just an hero, I dunno, go shoot up a school or something. If you get the high score you get to respawn. Promise

Hot Dog it's a Trap.

No way fag

so is it a private contractor or do you actually support your candidates?

roomate does polisci, post bluepilled guy I know next to my dad

Yeah I work for a firm that's contracted by candidates. I support some of them and don't give a fuck about most of them.

Yeah I'm an elections administrator in a medium-sized US city. It's an incredibly boring job and I work about 30 minutes a day, get paid for 8 hours, until election season when I work 12 hour days for about a month.

polisci tends towards internationalism and progressivism. a lot of marxism thought and third way. at least from my experience as a polisci grad. although some of my teachers were incredibly redpilled on clinton/trump during the 2016 campaign, we actually pooled money on the elections and some teachers made buck on trump

what city?

>pls user, dox youself
Nigger, i

better question: what do you do as an elections administrator when it isn't election season?

I am a government head responsible for promoting misgenation via forced assimilation of non white immigrants and refugees in white cities in the south. We have a demographic breakdown of just about every medium to large sized city, most of this data isn't freely available. If we encourage the immigrants to reproduce that will take care of the small cities as well (where white identity is strongest). We have been implementing a system to keep track of immigrants' activities in medium and small communities, including the average number of kids per immigrant, which has gone from 2.34 to 4.82 with recent Haitian and African waves.
I work in the intersection between federal and state legislation, and first started working for the government in IT.
AMA

I'm only 19 but I plan to run for office in either Britain or the US in my lifetime if things don't change.

yeah don't answer my first question.

Dig this, I have a book full of my experience on sale for ebook at Barnes & Noble and am a globally sold author. You should read my book that I began writing in 2014 which most of it came true. Director Mike Pompeo met me under cover in Wichita, Kansas and I told him "I do what is expected of me, not necessarily what is asked." I'm a screenwriter who advises films and one from a producer and screenwriter of quantum leap and star trek the next gen is working on a series about a psychic super soldier spy based on my fellow Israeli Uri Gueller. Black Cube would fawn over my accomplishments.

>yeah didn’t answer the question
Shame you asked someone else faggot
How nu r u