Bleach

Aizen backstory will be released in 24 hours. What do you expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/6qtfn6/post_manga_masterpost_part_2/
reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/6qtfsk/post_manga_masterpost_3/
missstormcaller.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm glad we're receiving this information after the series had ended and long after everyone stopped caring, instead of in the source material itself.

Based Kubo.

Sounds awesome. Hopefully more will come out as there was a lot of unanswered questions from the ending.

brand loyalty is always here even with the brand ded

Disappointment.

What did she mean by this?

His Bankai and disappointment at it

l-lesbians? does that little girl even know what that means?

The novel is currently number one on the best seller list, so people care. And Kubo had to end the series, as otherwise his arm would be even more fucked-up.

Where does it even say Aizen backstory would be revealed? Wasn't that just LoN mistranslating what was written at the end of the last chapter of the Hisagi novel?

Given the track record of the novel so far, that seems unlikely.

The last preview ended with Aizen and Tosen meeting for the first time. Aizen said that Tosen became a traitor partly because he found out the original sin of Soul Society, which he could only have done if Aizen tells him how he saw the Soul King.

The novel has done a good job at answering many questions so far. Someone on leddit did a list with all the reveals and implications.
reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/6qtfn6/post_manga_masterpost_part_2/
reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/6qtfsk/post_manga_masterpost_3/

your mom being raped

2Edgy4me

Kill yourself faggot

Shouldn't twelve year-olds be in school right now?

Is the novel any good?
Still summer user

A lot of this shit is pretty interesting, but I do question why Aizen didn't know he couldn't become king due to not being Quincy

>And Kubo had to end the series, as otherwise his arm would be even more fucked-up.
What's this now?
I thought it ended because Jump had to put a cap on the chapter counter because otherwise it would never have ended.

You have to be a Quincy to become the lynchpin. Aizen wanted to be an actual king. He probably would have let the lynchpin itself alone and taken Ichibee's position. Either that or he though becoming a transcendent would equal being a Quincy.

Jump wants to milk Bleach as much as possible. Disregarding how good the quality is, Jump would still sell it as long as it makes money. Kubo ended it because of mental and physical stress, because he has gotten seriously ill and fucked-up his shoulder to the point that the first thing he did after finishing the last chapter, was to cut his tendons.

It's really well written so far. It has revealed a ton of stuff from important things like why Shunsui thought Ichigo would not be allowed back into Soul Society, Ginjou's backstory or who is alive to other stuff like how Liltotto's Schrift works or what the Negar ruins are. The novel even revealed stuff like Ikkaku's backstory before he met Kenpachi and Yumichika or what happened to Hanataro's brother. The story itself has Hisagi as a the MC but it reads more like Durarara with Bleach characters. Shunsui, Ginjou, the Sternritter and Espada all share alot of focus amd with the murderer of Tosen's friend being the antagonist, that issue also gets resolved. The novel does it's best so far to give all the different character more closure. Only complaint would be that 90% of the stuff should have been in the manga, but what can you do? Better a novel than nothing.

I wish it would explain how the Almighty worked beyond the manga's vague explination.

Since when do you have to be a Quincy to become the soul king?

Because every possible Soul King so far is part Quincy. Yhwach, Ichigo, Hikone and the previous Soul King.

Can we get information on why the Vizards were such fucking jobbers?

They were only used to give Ichigo a powerup. Plus, Shinji wasn't supposed to be one. They were phoned in and it shows.

Wait. Where is that from? I SINCERELY can't remember reading it.

The end of Deicide

>Hashwalt was playing both sides.

This is the -only- way this character and his treatment can be justified.

surprisingly the mobage is still doing okay despite having no affiliated serial manga or show to prop it up, who knows maybe between it, the novel, and the shitty live action it'll keep the franchise's head above water just long enough for some editor somewhere to squeeze another manga special of some sort out of it. Or in the very least a final databook

Another semen demon.

Is that boobage I see under that scarf...

Still hoping for an anime final arc.

If I got rich tomorrow i'd finance it. This series is so great but I feel like Kubo is the worst part of it.

Great concept.

>Lille survived the fight against Kira and the destruction of the Seretei and caused trouble for several days. Eventually the birds were removed from the Seretei.
they make him sound like a pigeon stuck in a shopping mall

honestly a movie or OVA instead of a season wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. The plot could sure as hell use some condensing anyhow

I just want stuff from the final arc in BBS, having read the manga the game feels incomplete.

>Aizen wanted to be an actual king.

I thought that was more of the excuse he gave the Shinigami. The actual thing he wanted was to remove Soul King and be free from its control plus find someone equal to him. In the end, he got at least one wish granted. He got his equal, Ichigo. But the Soul King is still there, just a different person now.

>espada share a lot of focus
FUCK GRIMMJOW. Fucking jobber

I expected the entire thing to be an illusion by Aizen.

I wonder if they'd add holiday specials for some of the 1kywar girls, and i wonder if they wouldn't have kubo do some of the costume design

I do wonder why BBS is so well done, and One piece Thousand Storm is so bad.

One piece has almost no international fanbase but its massive in japan. It kind of shows in terms of games.

Yeah, all this game needs is Stern ritter and the new bankais.

meninas and giselle are kinda perfectly built for fluffy looking santa outfits

Hoping for more info about White / Hollow Ichigo

I don't know that there's much to add, but I'd sure love to know what the hell is up with the Visored. Ever since Whichigo got retconned into his nonsense true zanpakutou backstory the visored have ceased to make sense. If White was one of a kind and Ichigo totally unique then there's no reason to believe any of the visored made 100 years prior had any kind of inner hollow, since everything we thought we knew about how Ichigo's inner hollow up until that stupid twist no longer applied. So then what the hell was the training they put him thru supposed to have done for them that it didn't do for him?

Their hollowfication is imperfect.

Ichigo was the first subject but it took years to work.

The vizards were the first version but it came with drawbacks like not allowing them to use bankai with their masks.

Tousen is the last known vizard created and he seemed capable of using both a bankai and a ressureccion.

best girl

The initial premise was that Ichigo's hollow was a lingering effect of having had Urahara throw him into the pit and have him begin turn into a hollow, a process that Ichigo very nearly succumbed to. The lingering hollow version of Ichigo had appeared to be an embodiment of the heartless instinct driven version of him that would've been his hollow persona had he finished transforming, a process it was trying to complete by taking over Ichigo's body from inside via the mask. So when the Visored were introduced it was assumed they underwent a similar process, reinforced by the training they put Ichigo through where he returned to the hollowification process and embraced parts of it rather than resisting it. The fact that they had a method specifically built for that which they were familiar with backs that up, along with the TBtP revelation that they had in fact been turned into hollows by Aizen, but unlike Ichigo's willpower based return they were assisted by Urahara.

But then they vanished from the plot for a while and in the meantime we got the BS twist about Zangetsu and White really being Quincy powers and zanpakutou. So if Ichigo being turned into a hollow by Urahara was just a trigger and not an origin of the powers, then the nature of the Visored starts to fall apart. Ichigo never had an "inner hollow" he just had his sword, which happened to take on hollow features by nature of the hollow infection he inherited from his mother. So it reasons that the Visored, with no such progenitors, had no such "inner hollows" of their own, as was the very very heavily implication. The only reason to believe they would've would be if Aizen's hollowification had been so thorough as to almost retroactively change the very nature of their soul, which we know couldn't be the case because Aizen had to take 100 years just to get from where he was with them to where he was with White, which was itself a failed experiment, as it wouldn't have amounted to (tbc)

...anything had the total accident of Masaki's infection in the wake of her survival taken place.

The inconsistency here is the training method where they put Ichigo under and let his hollow take control while he fought it inside his head. The Visoreds' inside worlds would have had no equivalents to Zangetsu/Yhwach, and would've only had their own sword which would run parallel to White/Zangetsu. So, again in light of the later development, then why would they have had masks at all, never mind Ichigo's particular problem of fighting off the mask? How would they have known to let Ichigo become a hollow and conquer his sword in his head, if they didn't have to do the same thing. Or rather, if they did have to do the same thing there's no reason it would've taken place the way the original scenario suggests it would. They'd have gone into their heads and what? Fought their sword just in its own normal form the way any Shinigami apparently does when learning shikai and bankai? What even caused their hollow powers to relapse or warrant training if they had no overpowering force trying to take over? Or is the suggestion that their masks were just their swords trying to take over just like Ichigo's?

This is what I mean when I say the stupid twist in the final arc made zero sense.

>Kubo ended it because of mental and physical stress, because he has gotten seriously ill and fucked-up his shoulder to the point that the first thing he did after finishing the last chapter, was to cut his tendons.

What?

Your logic doesn't make any sense. Why would it not be like that?

Kubo's twitter and his interview with the author of AssClass. Crunchyroll and Missstormcaller on tumblr should have translations respectively.

I recall Urahara mentioning during the arc when he undid the bankai stealing that ALL Zanpakutou spirits have something to do with hollows.(Forgot the exact details).

It may be that Hollowfication just caused their swords to run wild and become more hollow-like.

Notice how when Toshiro hollowfied his mask was made of ice but still had the properties of a hollow mask.

Another Quincy? How come they are still around after all those Asspullens by Yhwach?

She is human (as far as we know). Also the majority of the Quincy is alive. Yhwach only targeted Sternritter, so only the majority of them died. And even some of those are back thanks to Mayuri.

Where can I read or download this novel you guys are talking about?

>Ichigo's mask appeared when the "inner hollow" took over
>But the inner hollow was just his sword
>It was only part of his inner world because it was his sword
>It was only his sword because he was born with it, a side effect of his mom being infected by White
>the only thing in the Visored inner world would've been their swords, which wouldn't be hollows
So when they had a specifically tested and prepared method for controlling their masks it couldn't have had anything to do with subduing an inner hollow trying to take over their bodies via the mask, because they had no such thing. Did they go through a phase of their masks taking over? If they did what persona was behind their mask, just their sword? What did they do in their inner world while their body was rampaging as a hollow, fight their zanpakutou? That's no different from just obtaining their bankai. Also most of the one's we've seen both sword and mask for have no relation between the two: the one exception being Love having both an oni mask and oni's metal club.

missstormcaller.tumblr.com/archive

inb4

>lol tumblr

Wait, there is more CFYOW? I thought it was on hiatus?

>Haschwalth's aide is stronger than some of the Sternritter
fucking seriously? I know this novel is just fanfict tier attempts at tying off loose ends but that's just fucking silly

Narita's Bleach shit was always fanfiction-tier. This should be expected.

memes..

You can accept Segunda Etapa, and I AM REALLY ESPADA 0 but not this?

It's not even like they said -all- they said some. Let's be honest some of the Stern Ritter are shit ability wise.

K- Knowledge(Wow the ability to know things)
P-Power(Just hulking out?S did it way better).
U-Underbelly(Garbage ability)
R-Roar(Roaring loudly)
H-Heat(Literally just fire).
I-Iron(Tough skin)
J-Jail(making prisons).
T-Thunder(Lightning).

I could see her just being a very powerful quincy.

who the fuck gives their mc an amazing power up only to have it broken 2pages later, fixed next chapter and then broken again a chapter later

so much hype but the last 20 chapters ruined this trash and left way too many plot holes

You are confusing things here. Hollow Ichigo is both a Shinigami and a Hollow. It has qualities of both. The Shinigami aspects were shown during the SS arc. The Hollow qualities of Hollow Ichigo are the reason Ichigo undergoes the Hollowfication and Training of a normal Vizard in the first place. Hollow Ichigo is a parasite that because of his origins functions as a substitute Asauchi

Ichigo is such a mess of a character.

His shikai changes to 2 swords, he then uses bankai which is broken and reverted back to it's shikai while he's still in bankai.

What about that is a mess?

>novel

Who gives a shit, we're reading this for kubo's art and manga choreography not fucking words.

Are you seriously surprised at this? Why would pretty boy have a weak aide?

This.

Volume 1 of CFYOW is out tomorrow, volume 2 is supposed to be out around fall so the hiatus is just the break between volume 1 and 2 release.

Volume 1 is out already. Some nips have it already.

those were stupid ass pulls but to an end, they were there to cover Kubo's ass as he tried to make sense of the mess he'd written himself into. There was not a single reason to take a background character and pump her up to that level of power

You seem to be missing the point: the training only makes sense as a plot device for Ichigo specifically. It makes no sense in continuity because it wouldn't have worked for the Visored

Legit sad about Kubo's health. His drawings and art were amazing when the fuck had time, there was something really sublime about them. Bleach was a mess but I enjoyed it nonetheless

The novel is currently a best-seller. The main reason people like Bleach are the characters.

Was kenpachi and yachiru ever explained? Please. I need to know

But it makes sense for the Vizards. There is nothing about Ichigo's Vizard training that is specific for him. Ichigo had a conflict with his Hollow and had to subjugate it. Same with the Vizards. Only difference is the nature of the conflict, but doesn't matter considering that Mashiro never had to subjugate her Hollow. The nature of the conflict is for everyone different.

Do you remmeber Stark and Lillynette?Espada Number 1 who split his power in 2 because he was too powerful?

That.

It was confirmed in a tweet that Nel, Hallibel, and Grimmjow were gonna show up in this novel ,so more details about conquering Hueco Mundo and how he convinces hollows to join his cause. Probably some Gin and Tousen too. Maybe a full line up of the original espada.

>Same with the Vizards.
No that's the whole point, it's not the same. They never had a hollow because there were never any hollows. The only reason we even assumed the Visored had one was because Ichigo did, and Ichigo's came from circumstances totally unrelated to the visored's. that's what i've been saying this whole time.

>but it came with drawbacks like not allowing them to use bankai with their masks.
I forget, was this ever outright stated?

Based on what we know about the final arc this may be the case. Ichigo of course being a special case of mixed-blood.

But given that we saw 2 vizards use bankai and neither bothered to use their masks, despite the fact it's not illegal(Mashiro used hers on Hisagi when they were training).

it never was, some idiots just assume it must be a rule just because it never happened. the same type of idiots that assume aizen must not have had a bankai.

But what about yachiru's puppet things? Was that explained? Is that by extention kenpachi's power?

I wonder if we'll ever get a final databook detailing all the Shikai/Bankai we never saw, and elaborating on things like the Kido Corp. I enjoyed Tessai's design and his appearance in TBtP, so I was disappointed we never found out more about the Kido Corp, or saw him in action utilizing broken spells.

Nah, it's okay, as long as I'm getting something useful out of it.
Thanks m8.

What is it about bleach fanartists that makes EVERY fan vizard awful? You'd think someone would've had a grasp of Kubo's basic design sensibilities from the early few masks at least, but every fan OC out there is a jumbled mess of nonsense.

In a sense yeah, her zanpakutou was stated to be abnormal for a reason.

I sort of like them.

I wouldn't normally be concerned but while looking for a lineup of the actual vizard masks there was just a google downpour of awful fanart

Her power is just some odd apparition, it doesn't even have a release command. That should tell you something.

Do you think final getsuga tensho is supposed to be a letzt still or a resurreccion?
it's both

I don't think it was ever explained but if anyone got around to trying I'm sure the excuse would be that it was some by product of the fighting being against Gremmy in particular.

I think you like them and are scared of saying so, why else would you save the image to post on an anonymous message board.

It's fanart who cares, I doubt you could draw anywhere near that level.

Speaking of FGT, how strong was post-Dangai Ichigo supposed to be compared to right after he got his power back, or after Royal Guard training? He was completely broken at that point, and significantly stronger than Monster Aizen, but later dialogue implies that EoS Ichigo was even stronger despite seeming weaker.

Ichigo will never have a Resurrection, it's just Arrnacar reverting to their hollow forms.

It's closest in design to Letzt Stil, but that doesn't explain how Isshin knew about it or taught it.

FGT doesn't make any sense, It has Getsuga which is a family technique, but it functions like a quincy ability(Letz stil).

It's possible that was just Ichigo at his maximum potential and it's unlikely he ever reached that level again.