Why do Americans say niggers and white trash instead of black cunts and bogans?

Why do Americans say niggers and white trash instead of black cunts and bogans?

Is that what they say on Shitpost Island?

I don't know user, why does Australian English sound different than American English?

>this is your brain on vegemite

they have no nuance

got it

BRAPPPPPPPPPP

Just gonna post this before anyone else does

Is this chopped?
The audacity of that beaner has me rolling

>0:16
Drip drip

>bogans

For real, what the fuck was that lol

Implying Australia's any better, do you even live here?

cummies

> the absolute state of Russian women
don't get me wrong she is hot but keep that between you and your partner

I'm thinking it might be part of a tampon pad.

Look at the shadow, its real.

>dripping

the fuck? Christ, don't fuck roasties or you'll get AIDS for sure.

Why does he have an asshole on his hand?

Because all of our blood hasn't rushed to our heads from being upside down all day.

It's quite well known that "hot" women are too arrogant to properly clean their pussies

digits. This girl shit her pants

>BRAAAAAAAP

I have never seen such a thing with my wife, basic hygiene is just something normal people are supposed to do.

These sluts are broken people.

why do Australians say black

Post WEBM

Enjoy some fresh oc. Also which one of you is this???

This is oc. Which one of you is this???

White bitches are so fucking hot, but such whores. And they revel in it. Nature's cruelest joke.

It’s also a dirt biker thing here in AZ. Not sure about the rest of the country.
>BRAAAAP at the dunes

THOT RIDE THA WHIP

2strokes and rotary's are braaap shit here on the east coast too
probably everywhere

That is so retarded. Doesn't turn me on at all. I like a girl with brains.

I really don't understand this one... why are girls doing this, and what made it popular?

I know that "social media" is just monkey see monkey do hive mind thot-ocracy. But really, why are there so many of these videos out?

it made me stiff, but I wouldn't fuck them because I don't want the AIDS that J'kimbe gave them. Only coal burners act like that.

Those don't exist user......they don't exist.

Why do you call everyone cunts when it means vagina? Are you secretly feminists?

>eternal virgin

yea virgin equates to a user who doesn't want white women acting like thots

What does her butt smell lile over those pants?

Sweet jesus

That makes more sense...

Why are some anons so gay that they get offended by women shaking their asses? These bitches aren't YOUR daughters. Bust a nut and move on. Quit acting like you're better than people because your right hand is your first and only girlfriend

Please I'm trying to do no fap here

>ohno I saw a pretty girls butthole
You guys have gay and are being faggots

This is it everyone. Cuck logic 101. They think it doesn't effect them because it's not their daughter/GF. But they do not realize that being OKAY with this kind of shit gives women the validation to do it. It's like second hand smoking, call it second hand cuckolding.

>what made it popular?

>

damn, where's that photo??

what's a bogan?

>But they do not realize that being OKAY with this kind of shit gives women the validation to do it.

Yea I'm okay with it. Wanna tell me what's the problem with whores acting like whores and shaking their asses?

>what's a bogan?
Yo momma

>keep that between you and your partner

Why would you call them a black cunt instead of a NIGGER? Better to call them what they are rather than pussy footing around the subject.

>my wife

he said "hot women" user

unless you mean married to ur waifu or hand in which case i take back my comment

>he said "hot women" user

I know.