Okay can some one explain to me what the deal is with Mac Tonight? Like how, when...

Okay can some one explain to me what the deal is with Mac Tonight? Like how, when, why did he become a white sumpremacy symbol?

I'm an Animatronics fan and they used to feature animatronic Mac Tonights at certain McDonald's locations. I had made a thread about animatronics on a different board on a different site awhile back. One of my uber lib friends saw it and accused me of being a Nazi. I've seen posted here a few times. So what is the fuck'n deal? Why do white supremacist have to ruin perfectly good memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4h4c-G4XkQE
notoriouskkk.ytmnd.com/
moonmankkk.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry Op
It's half past nine
That means it
S
Right wing death
Squad time

youtube.com/watch?v=4h4c-G4XkQE

huuhhhhh... okay

no more niggers
no more jews
no more spics and arabs too
no more sjw's

It's a meme

That doesn't tell me a damn thing... except that you're a total ass hole.

white people come along with me
we're going to create a white galaxy
no niggers allowed in all of known reality
purity, harmony, all across the galaxy

I have no idea how Mac Tonight became "Moonman", but your "friend" is fucking retarded and you should probably see about putting them in a home before they hurt themselves or somebody else

Farkle made him racist yo.

Its funny

Well, I'm a southern white guy. I have a rebel battle flag hanging in my room, but I'm just not into the whole white power race hate thing.

the original mcdonalds commercial that featured the character had a jingle that was actually based on a white supremacist song. this was back in like the 90s so idk how he ended up on the internet. all i know is that moonman has been a symbol of this board for the ~8 years ive been browsing. he is a true oldfag meme

>hello le fellow memefalgs

sage

What was the original song based on?

>using galaxy twice
your rhymes are weaksauce brah

i think it was some old KKK song from the 20s or some shit

That's actually kind of helpful. I'll have to look into it. Thanks

It was based on Mack The Knife, which is not a white supremascist song. It’s from a Brecht musical from the 19th century.

Eh, part someone noticing that Moonman looks kinda like a klansman wearing sunglasses, part some history nerd noticing that before they settled on the sheets and hood aesthetic, the Reconstruction Klan used to ride out dressed as devils, satyrs, and "moon men", whatever that denoted in 19th century slang. Eventually it prompted someone to make a video where Moonman kept saying "K...K...K", and here we are.

Very informative, thanks user.

This is where it started in 2007. It migrated from ytmnd to Sup Forums
notoriouskkk.ytmnd.com/
moonmankkk.ytmnd.com/

you sound reconstructed. you know they all hate you right? fix yourself