DeathMa

What voice actors do you want to see for the upcoming Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku anime and how much do you think they'll adapt? I hope they at least animate up to the tower incident where Nana joins the party.

MC - Kamiya Hiroshi
Liza - Hikasa Yoko
Tama - Rie Kugimiya
Pochi - Yukari Tamura
Arisa - Rie Kugimiya
Lulu - Noto Mamiko
Zena - Sumire Uesaka
Nana - Suzuki Keiko
Girl 1 in Zenas squad - Sayaka Ohara
Girl 2 in Zenas squad - Sawashiro Miyuki

Other urls found in this thread:

a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/4081/9574/original.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does Sup Forums hate the comfiest isekai?

Is this the one where the MC casually buys slaves to keep him company?

and casually fight gods and casually travel between universes

>Liza isn't the main love interest
I fucking hate chinese comic books...

Yes.

Good taste. Liz best girl.

Would you eat this slaves cooking?

>slave
That's our noble honorary viscount Kishresgalza, you damn plebeian.

I guess that's a novel spoiler. I've only read the manga up to the last translated chapter and there she's still a slave.
I want to feed her some nice meat and make her a happy lizard.

you should read the novel, good user. It's epic.

>No making young organism with Nana
The MC is such a fag.

Filthy non human, why would you stick something in that?

>ywn pet tama on her belly

Who cares? Death March is arguably the absolute blandest, most boring isekai of them all with the blandest, most boring protagonist.

They will definitely not use such big names for this garbage.

This is the worst offender of the much maligned isekai genre, exhibiting all the cardinal sins of its ilk. The protagonist is OP to the point that there's never any tension and adding new girls to the never touched harem is used in place of plot.
Even the girls themselves are all one dimensional cardboard cutouts. It's trash.

I think it's pretty nice and it makes for good escapism.

These 3 are also good
>Konjiki no Word Master
>Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
>World Customize Creator

>making a young organism
>with a homunculus

Isekai is meant to be a power fantasy. That's the whole point and that's why Smartphone Jesus of this season is so perfect.

>worst offender of the much maligned isekai genre
>no Arifureta
Don't get me wrong, Deathmarch is really shit too, but Arifureta is the worst by far.

If this is your fantasy then I have good news!
Just kick over an action figure of a monster and order a new girl's dakimakura cover every week and you'll have exactly the same experience as the MC.

Liza - Hikasa Yoko
Tama - Ai Kayano
Pochi - Yoshino Nanjou

It's how I imagined their voices in my head the first time I saw them in color.

This might actually be a good idea

Isekai is terrible for anime and manga, you simply can't cover enough material in time like in LNs.
Lot of things are skipped over or left unexplained and a manga takes years to adapt the LNs while the anime simply stops early due to the low number of episodes.
Nobody will make 100 episode series anymore unless they are kids shows.

>Nobody will make 100 episode series anymore unless they are kids shows.
This makes me so sad. There are so many hundreds of good shows that stop after adapting one or two arcs.

Savage and absolutely true.

>harem
>twins
>fawning over MC
>MC badass don't give a fuck expression
>white fur jacket
Are these stories written by a software?

this.
A lot of Isekai actually had good world building, that's like the best part about Death March, the slow reveal on the gods and Multiverse is the best part of the entire journey.
also the implication that Satou is related somehow to the big boss god on one of the intermissions

He also made friends with the duke, saved the king and got the princess to fall in love with him. Isekai Smartphone is so filled with every possible isekai cliche that it might as well be. And that's why it's so great, it's like a parody even though it isn't.

I actually kind of okay with the MC being overpowered as fuck. In the case of Death March, the main lure for me to keep on reading is the backstory with the gods and how they interact with the multiverse. So, that is actually better if the MC is OP, as it simply implies that there is no limit as to what he can explore in that isekai world.

Sadly I can't eat shit even if it's ironic.

It's not even ironic though. It takes itself very seriously while throwing in every possible trope there is.

Is that Kirito

No this MC actually has sex with his harem AND people outside of it.

The MC here actually has balls, so just for that it gets a 10/10.
dont get me wrong thoe, the dude is still a jap,but he acts like an actual adult so the "wank-wishfulfilment isekai insertion story" card dosent really count.

Does he hit on the lizard?
On the Japanesque beauty?
On the homunculus?
In the manga he didn't even try at the shopkeep, hes a faggot in my book.

He's going for the 100 million year old high elf, a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/4081/9574/original.jpg

Nah, for once we actually have an MC who actually has a line between his romatic intrest. Better than having some idiot that stick's it in between anything he sees.

I wish he'd marry Liz. She's the best girl.

Am I the only one who reads the novels just because its pretty chill?

Sure you have your typical overpowered bullshit but those common day life scenes are pretty relaxing.

Aze best girl

Liz is like his eldest daughter. I don't see why people like to ship them.

Not a bad choice at all.
Sup Forums is dieing?

She's like the onee-chan to tama and pochi and everyone knows that cute caring onee-chans makes for the best wives.

i prefer slutty miko, what was her name...sera?

>but Arifureta is the worst by far
I'm struggling to think of a worse relatively popular isekai that I've read than Arifureta. It couldn't make me laugh at how stupid it is like smartphone or re:monster. It's not calming to read like death march. It can't even entertain me like Dungeon Seeker could in terms of edgyness. The other isekai at least entertains me at the start with a nice concept even if that concept immediately gets dropped.