Italy/pol/ general - Traditional family edition

EU and Euro eternally BTFO
Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country were center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Now Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

Criminologist Says Italian Teen Butchered by Nigerian Migrant Could Have Been Eaten (English)
archive.is/ki5Sq

Meloni (Fratelli d'Italia)
"When we will be in government, we will outlaw Antifa"
twitter.com/GiorgiaMeloni/status/962416685004345344

Lvca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Pamela's Mom: "Thank you, Luca" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/vl7ya

RACEWAR CHRONICLES:

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
sirjoeworks.com/claudio-borghi-aquilini-the-euro-ripper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Latest polls

Remember that the right-wing coalition needs 40% of the vote in order to govern alone.

previous thread:

memes are appreciated, by the way...

voting by age/gender/occupation

bump

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Immigration and crime statistics

Although the right-wing coalition is still slightly short of the numbers necessary for a coalition, let's not forget that polls can be wrong. They were quite off in 2013.

Never forget the Shy Berlusconi Voter Effect

bump

she probably smells like rotten pizza

>When we will be in government, we will outlaw Antifa
Why do you lie on the internet?

Wew the Sup Forums faggot brigade is here

Better than stinking of soy.

>tfw no smelly italian gf

Camerata! Good Morning!

Solo il Corporativismo può salvare L'Italia

So where will you get the updated polls, today is the last day for official ones being released

Do you guys know the deadline to send the postal ballot back? Should I send it to the embassy?

>This is the only European country were center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists

first of all, that's fucking wrong. N-VA in Belgium has more seats than the cucked PM but they support his government anyway cause they're the ones cucking him

secondly, "right-wing extremists" lel the italian "extremists" hate brussels cause it won't let them grow the government and other lefty shit GTFOH

Pasta will be updated tonight.

This.
I was bluepilled af 10 years ago, I remember everybody seemed to be on the hate train against Silvio Berlusconi, yet he managed to win so many times. I hope this will be the case for the right wing coalition once again.

She mean center-right/right wing coalition.

Would 5* in first, followed by the Right, be a victory?

he's using the autistic american definition of right wing, according to which fascists are basically communists

No

Negretto Berlusconi & Il Capo terrone Borghi sono piu Africa di Mussolini. Terrone di merda ritorna a diocane. All Italians are Niggers. If Broghi tells an African to go home that African should reply I am already home. Italy is worse than Poland.

they won't get it, that would mean Italy leaving the Euro

No, they managed to reveal themselves as Soros controlled opposition.

I agree, we should do what EU tells us to.
+EUROPA GOYS, AMIRITE?

Damn.

>lel the italian "extremists"
Do they tech you in school that Italy invented modern day right wing extremists?

M5S are total flip-floppers, we didnt even understand what they want to do anymore. They electoral program is a joke.

i know what she means you fucking greaseball, the belgian liberals aren't lefties and neither is the N-VA, it's a centre-right/hard right coalition and your whoever said that is a dumb cunt

>Terrone di merda ritorna a diocane.
SPORCO PADANO
LAVORA DURO
CHE A KABOBO
DEVI DARE PURE IL CULOOOOO

But luckly m5s doesn't have the numbers to win. Only the right wing coalition might pull it off according to polls

>responding to a memeflag by sperging out
He's not even Italian. Look on the archives

Belgian center-right/right wing allied themselves before the election (electoral cartel) or after, in a parlamentary agreement? Because this is what our piddina is saying.

Does that mean Mr. Smug is returning to power?

Hard to say. But if the right wins he'll definitely have a lot of say in the government (not directly since he cannot be the candidate, but he will still be in control of his party)

He cant vote and cant be elected, he's only campaigning. Hopefully Memelord will pick more votes than Berlusconi's party.

>not directly since he cannot be the candidate
Fucking jews. Berlusconi did nothing wrong.

>he's trying to educate me about european politics

listen here you pastanigger those two gentlemen you quote in the copypasta you obviously didn't make yourself are discussing a concept called the "Cordon Sanitaire" by which the "extremist" "Right wing" (or "fascist" if you insist on letting your opponents label you) parties are shunned in the legislature

the first big time the "cordon sanitaire" was "broken" was in Austria back in the 2000s when the FPÖ became part of the ruling coalition. the EU put them under sanctions until they had another election cause they were cucks back then and now the FPÖ is back in coalition

the belgians had an election which gave 30something percent of the seats to the N-VA, a regionalist separatist party for based flemish belgians, kind of like the Lega Nord (french belgians are the terrone in this case) they spent 450something days wasting everyone's time to keep from breaking the "cordon sanitaire" cause N-VA obviously won the election. in the end they made a secondary party the PM and took all the power behind the scenes

TL;DR Bonafe is an ignorant cunt and Borghi is a dumbass for not calling him out on it, probably cause he's also a dumbass

>He cant vote
>still hope to become prime minister
The absolute madmen.

Except he did. AT least morally.

M5s policies look fantastic on paper, but the problem is they have 0% chance of realistically doing anything drastically different. They're the basically the Bernie Sanders of Italy; they claim they will redistribute wealth, but they don't say how, because they can't, they'll just encourage those opposed to their reforms to move their money somewhere the government cannot touch it.

tldr; they're useless idealists with no realistic ability to change anything.

>Be on polemista misterioso
>Someone posts picrelated
>Random person: "Correlation is not causation"
>"It's lower integration"
>Nigerians are 18X more likely of ending in jail compared to italians
>Nigerians are 30X more likely of ending in jail compared to filipinos
Top kek, gee, I don't know why.

But Austria is not the 3° economic powerhouse of Eurozone. Why you comparing Austria with Italy?

The chad in charge

Sooner than later we will have USA-tier prisons.

because your stupid commie was talking about italy's unique political situation compared with other EU members?

PS: you can't call yourself a powerhouse with those unemployment figures buddy

>T. world's biggest GDP

Lets hope not a USA-tier society, with affirmative action, Black Lives Matter and full of retarded feminazies.

Educate yourself, burger.

Any of you guys have some of the pictures from the Salvini/Boldrini debate, particularly the ones where Salvini looks at Boldrini with a smug face?

PresidentA eternally BTFO

If you're actually proud of this Jew-run wreck of a country you're reaching nigger-tier levels of stupidity.

>Within the top 10 biggest economies in the world
>Within the top 10 strongest militaries in the world
>Not a powerhouse

That is now the Shy Salvini voter effect, especially in the south. MEMELORD SALVEENEE FOR THE WIN!
BAGNAI MINISTRO DELL'ECONOMIA!
BORGHI ALLA BANCA D'ITALIA!
EVIL LA RUSSA AGLI INTERNI!
CROSETTO ALLA DIFESA!
MELONI PER LA FAMIGLIA!
CARFAGNA ALL'ISTRUZIONE DELLE FANCIULLE!

Shh, they don't realize that Sup Forums gets to everyone if they spend long enough here.

>EVIL LA RUSSA AGLI INTERNI!
So we can go back paying the Taliban?

>literally 1000s of afri-niggers swim to italy every day

our niggers are the cream of the crop, bred for physical superiority and mixed with enough white to be smart. they plowed through italy in less than a month in '44, though I guess we got you in the habit of it cause those eritreans are doing it in less than a week

Yes, THIS face.
Do you have the pictures of him alone, without the shopped version inside the frame?

our fine weapons don't sell themselves. Plus as long as they stay in affakistan, who the hell cares?

>italy is getting kiked by poland

top kek dis nigga is braggin about it too

>Netherlands
hello mohammed

Why do all of you jews have a cuck fetish, is it cultural or just ingrained in your filthy DNA?

>He is unironically proud that his country is filled with niggers because at least they aren't as bad as niggers could be
top kek you are pathetic

Hello Pedro

>our niggers are the cream of the crop
>mixed with enough white to be smart
Is that why more people die in Chicago due to gangs IN A YEAR than US soldiers overseas during the Afghanistan + Iraq wars COMBINED?

They breed with school shooters

kek

Seems like afroamerican-cream is not too much different than african cream

those are purebloods not halfbreeds

Nope, sorry.

yes we have the best niggers in the world believe me nobody has better niggers they're the greatest, no contest everyone else who has niggers wishes they were as great as the american ones, big league

plata o plomo, motherfuckers

so what you're saying is you'd rather we nuked you than keep all those "refugees" y'all got?

I was a Berlusconi hater too and I didn't even know why. I guess it was trendy

you just need to search on google for corse dei cavalli clandestine, sondaggi conclave or similar stuff

We rather...please leave Europe alone, thanks.

Showing shit like that to the Jew is just going to make him jerk off.

It is the Sardinian+Sicilian genes.

>o-nigger era
whos surprised though even if trump has stopped this brussels will be pushing the same shit anyway and those faggots arent even electable

It was trendy because the bashing from media to judiciary system was non-stop.
There was literally nothing else (((they))) talked about, all the time.
Now that I know how the (((media))) works, I see clearly.

Dude, start packing, we are taking back Istria.

sirjoeworks.com/claudio-borghi-aquilini-the-euro-ripper/
this is interesting for the english speakers

Are you serious? Where's Sardinia?

tak a boat from Rome and sail towards the sunset

Open a map with the Mediterranean in it. It is the giant island in the middle.

Pic related is better? I'm not expert in dealing with jews..they're quite rare here.